[Guide]Rare Items Tier + Pull Guide

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by TheFuzionBranz, Aug 2, 2019.

1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

To start this guide off, Most items in the game have a reason that can make them good enough to use. Most rare's are amazing too. This guide will feature a Rare item ranking, Mini guides, worst ranking and a pull or not section for boxes. As I haven't tested the ratios for every box, don't know every stat piece and all, It would be appreciated if I could get feed-back as well as help

Best Rare Scrolls:
    1)Yellow Dragon RE: This is the number 1, uncontested scroll in the game. It has tools and is designed to go anywhere and do anything. Its mechanics allow you to punish people with its prediction based moves at an insane speed with safety. You can counter any recovery method, combo in the air, hit high enough to shut down any jump, insane distance covered, huge hitbox for non animated attacks and very high damage. Loaded with 4 launchers including a counter one, hit stun, guard stun, tons of I-Frames, its insane. Its Cz can be cancled to block instantly once casted and offers I-frames for the whole duration. You can delay it for around 1.5 seconds and chose to cancel it, dash & launch or ground impound with high hit-stun. Insane. Every knockback angle works too. Its safe to end most combos.

2)Dark Haze Ninjutsu BF LE: This scroll is insane. DHN is one of the best scrolls to exist, This one takes it and puts it on another level. It has so much damage, it can carry and knockback so far in juggles. It has all the tools to move to safety, get advanced combos, use movement as a weapon & shield, etc. It has added combos with I-Frames, Wakeup hits, etc. My favorite addition to it is the KKKP input that allows you to walk away no harm and not have to give up any form of pressure. Versitile on every map.

3)Blood Dragon: This position is secured for it. Its first punch has so much hit-stun it cannot be blocked. There are only 3 scrolls in the whole game capable of this and all very rare. It has so much movement it can constantly be on the move without getting punished, Infact it can also punish people who decide to chase with launchers and dodges implemented into it. Its Third input on the kick combo is the same as its Cz, an aoe fencer with high I-Frames. It has high damage, A very strong recovery "roll" that is unique & launches. Has 5 launchers including a counter one. Can be punished when decided to ending a combo however, Not all angles work to finish opponents, has no knockback moves and is very much put at risk in maps with edges and obstacles. Truely the ultimate 1v1 weapon & king of run and hit.

3)Dark Haze Ninjutsu BF LE: This scroll is insane. DHN is one of the best scrolls to exist, This one takes it and puts it on another level. It has so much damage, it can carry and knockback so far in juggles. It has all the tools to move to safety, get advanced combos, use movement as a weapon & shield, etc. It has added combos with I-Frames, Wakeup hits, etc. My favorite addition to it is the KKKP input that allows you to walk away no harm and not have to give up any form of pressure. Versitile on every map.

4)Black Dragon: This scroll has so many cool effects and tools to make it good, But its held down by its properties such as hitstun, guardstun and recovery. It can be punished so easily when it doesn't connect, simular to sage master. However it also has more movement, speed but shares a very simular hitbox to it. This scroll is a god on moonlight. It can land angles on its PPKPP PPKKP PPP KKKKK KKP KKKP to edge. It can do various combos in the air while falling. It has alot of wake up and chase mechanics. But the same problem as many other scrolls, once it comes down to the final people to win the round, Other scrolls are better in 1v1 and 1v1v1 situations for example.

5)Sage Master BLK: It has tools to allow it some mixup, good damage and all. Its still not strong for 1v1 situations and will be put down at the end of the round. However getting there it offers insane utility and damage potential. It makes your exocores safer to use also. Many tools to edge anywhere and dish out damage anywhere. Drop potential is insanely easy too.

6):Telos BF LE: A very amazing scroll. Its good in 1v1 and FFA situations. It can wiggle its way around to safety hitting in angles, It can add insane pressure and has tools to surprise and kill at almost any moment. A very well rounded scroll that can kill fast by damage or edge means, Anywhere. Packed with multiple launchers and high guardstun hits, Amazing.

7)Hitman BF LE
    8)Spike
    9)
    10)

Best Rare Exocores:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Worst Rare Scroll Ranking:
    1)Fearless
    2)Casanova
    3)Hungar
    4)Tempest
    5)Fearless Black
    6)Inferno
    7)Telos

The first 3 could be carats and still not be relevant IMO. Tempest is where it gets decent. Its combos are trash however. Lacks any form of pressure. It has an Omni and its Cz can cheese some situations with its quick-hit and hitbox but outside of that, Your combos are trash. Fearless Black got a much needed update but it still lacks an actual Perk. Something that can give you an edge. It has a kick launcher, A added ground hit to the kick combo and the Cz got enhanced in terms of hitbox and speed. But it has no I-Frames. It has no reason to be thrown at someone besides targetting the back on a ground hit. Its kick combo launcher IMO is a must for any scroll and even there its first kick is trash. Inferno is god awful, Every hits hitbox is so strict, its movement is stiff, The only thing going for it is that it has alot of mixup and tools to keep people confused. 10 Bad tools wont overpower 1 good tool however. Telos is plain, simple. Its fast, but should honnestly be a RC shop item. Its very decent in terms of power, it could beat A tier/S Tier as a regular scroll.

Worst Rare Exocore Ranking:
    1)Black DOT
    2)Zombie Master
    3)Trouble Maker
    4)L460

In no way are these "useless" or "not cool", but I mean, you won't do much with them compared to whats in the shop lol. Rating bad exocores in hard cause the second someones distracted any exocore could work, Even iron fist. That hits hard, Hence, it can still be relatively good just to try and KS or get like, 4000DMG worth per skill dropping it on a crowd.

Worst Box Ranking:
    1)Im going to need time on this one and player opinions.

Now thats out of the way, These are items that are outdated and to be honnest, just flashy and trash.

2. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

you added 2 dark haze at rare scrolls

3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

L460 was no longer a Rare Exocore after the update on March 14, 2017.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

you sure?

Dot is OP over all exocore lmao