[EVENT] Competitive Hyper Battle Mode

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Shadow, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Altissimum

Altissimum Member

This game no longer provides content, Reruns the same boxes over and over. BACK TO BACK.... like wtf why are people able to see these boxes in the shop so often ? Not even rare at this point just pay to get items. No new content. No good events. Exploitable events at that where u give away the best rares for people who have no life and have the time to sit and farm these coins off of alts and multiple PC"s, like are you guys dumb? …. worst things I've seen from Redfox since they've had RF is what they are doing lately. Game just keeps getting worse and worse, Ill literally never spend another dime on this game at this rate. Good job Redfox y'all sure know how to reach the crowd.. maybe that's why rf is so popular right now. $<_>

Choidog and Sakura321 like this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

We are aware of an issue where players who are not playing Hyper Battle Mode are still losing or gaining coins in regular Battle Mode.

Once again, we will put in a request for the developers to resolve the issue.

If you experience this type of issue, please take a screenshot of the incident (screenshot of megaphone and gift box), the room lobby (which will show the room's name) and the game lobby (showing the same room name and type of game mode the room was made). All screenshots must indicate the date and time of the incident (example : August 22nd, 2019 12:18AM PDT). Submit all the information in via ticket - however there will be no guarantees of Battle Coin(s) compensation unless specified otherwise.

[GM]Shadow likes this.
  3. KingUnruly

KingUnruly Dominator of the Ice

if i have a screenshot of someone dcing when the games end do i make a ticket or what can i do because i didnt get my coins from the person?

4. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

Just give everyone the Gladiator and Death Knight set already, thank you. :]

Choidog likes this.
  5. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Competitive in RF?? Damn time to come back i guess

6. TulsiGabbard

TulsiGabbard New Member

Give us stronger spender like 100k for 25 bucks.

dodobird123 likes this.
  7. Starberry

This event is now over.

Calculations will begin on Tuesday. Participation and raffle prizes will be distributed as soon as possible.

8. HoneySwiss

HoneySwiss Well-Known Member

You **** DICK ME UP.jpg

Rinnegan likes this.
  9. Starberry

Hi again!

I'd like to talk about Battle Coin Winner Titles & a minor change for Hyper Battle Mode.

The stats of these titles will be as follows :

1st Place : SPD +10, JMP +5
    2nd Place : JMP + 7
    3rd Place : SPD +10

* These stats will not be permanent. The stats will only remain for 30 days after receiving the title.

The winners will receive these titles, along with the set of their choice.

---------

There has been a minor modification to Hyper Battle Mode :

• Gift box history involving Battle Coin will be removed after relogging into the game

Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Rinnegan likes this.
  10. Visionnnn

Visionnnn Member

At the end of the day they’re the publishers so even if Redfox wanted to make a change final approve/say has to be done by the developer. Rumble Fighter isn’t the only game where developers push nonstop “loot boxes” they usually either based in China or Japan or other Asian countries and have publisher in the western market.

Not saying RedFox are not to blame but they work just like you and what your boss asks of you to get done you do or you’re fired same goes for those game publishers. Blame should be placed on both developer and publisher, I’d like to think developer a bit more since it’s their game.

Take Smilegate big company yet their game filled with cheaters, laggy servers and awful new modes for years only their Chinese version cf get things like reliable anti updates. Almost a decade later what’s the same more loot crates and vips and a shitty anti for other versions. Why? Because they still see an income from players money. Same is here they see money even during this time and point of rumble fighter can’t ask greedy people to not be greedy. This isn’t by any means saying not to spend your money, it’s your hard earned money do what you like it’s just what some people forget that it isn’t always all up to GMs in certain games. I like games I grew up with also and sucks seeing them go bad but **** happens. tc

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  11. Starberry

Winners have been contacted.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.