bPrimus- My Entrance into the Rap Industry!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bPrimus, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

what about burnt toast?

2. bPrimus

bPrimus Active Member

Whoever is destined for destruction will die, but it says judge nothing before the appointed time. Remember what the Jewish leaders said: "Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God." -Acts 5:38-39. So don't worry cast your anxiety on Him; if I'm not a prophet I will go where the false prophet is, if I am a prophet everything I said will happen and you will all be witnesses of it.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Dont quit your day job

RumbleNomad likes this.
  4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

?אבל האם אתה יודע לדבר את שפת הקודש

5. PopATart

PopATart Member

אני כן מדבר את העברית האמיתית פאדלו עברית לא יידיש יידיש הוא לא אמיתי עברית זה העברית הומצאה על ידי אדם על ידי ידסאק פרלמן

6. PopATart

PopATart Member

Does the whole world get destroyed? And I know you’re not a prophet you wouldn’t be rapping you would be doing proverbs 1:20 and wisdom of Solomon the 5th chapter nor do you have any understanding about the Bible is about

7. bPrimus

bPrimus Active Member

You're not Christian and you're telling me I don't understand what the Bible is about... Everything is centered around Jesus and you refuse to believe. "At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, 'Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.'" -Revelation 19:10. "Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet's reward..." - Matthew 10:41. It's not that I'm special it's because the spirit of prophecy bears witness to Jesus: "In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams." - Acts 2:17. "When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied." Acts 19:6. Whoever believes in Jesus will do the same things Jesus did: Prophesy, heal the sick, cleans the lepers, raise the dead, freely I have received so I give to the world, in Jesus name.

8. bPrimus

bPrimus Active Member

Ig you told me that you don't believe Jesus is God's son... how are you going to quote the NEW testament if you don't believe He is God's son...

9. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

אני די בטוח שאתה מדבר דרך גוגל טרנסלייט
    אני לא יודע יידיש אבל יודע קצת ארמית

10. PopATart

PopATart Member

the Bible is about the children of Israel going in and out of captivity and the most high sending a savior aka who you call jesus which his name is YAHAWASHI and making a new convent with them Hebrews 8:8 on down I never said I don’t believe in the most highs son I don’t believe in Jesus Jesus is a white Dude by the name of ceaser Borgia and Christ is Greek the man was Hebrew and his name is YAHAWASHI it also has prophecy’s that have happened will happen and are happening rn

11. PopATart

PopATart Member

יידיש הוא סלבי גרמני עם דמויות ארמיות שהוא לא האמיתי האמיתי

12. PopATart

PopATart Member

Is that a joke?

13. PopATart

PopATart Member

The word god and Jesus fall upon def ears Jesus isn’t even a word the letter j was invented in the 1600 the letter e and u aren’t even in paleo Hebrew sooo you’re lost bud but you have a zeal
    Romans 10:2(KJV)
    2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

14. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

maybe

15. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

2019 and people still dont know the bible was roman propaganda
    [​IMG]

16. PopATart

PopATart Member

How is it Roman propaganda and it’s a history book with prophecy that have and are happening rn you sound stupid because you are speaking about something you have done no research on lol

17. PopATart

PopATart Member

Many historical figures are in the Bible the word propaganda means bias the Bible has empires that took place before Rome such as Babylon 700 years before not to mention in the book of Maccabees it says evils multiplied in the earth when Alexander the Greek aka Esau aka the Roman’s and Greeks came into power you have no clue what you are talking about

18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@PopATart
    [​IMG]
    Im not gonna argue with you the informations out there google and youtube are your friend

19. namedd

namedd Active Member

wheres the soundcloud rapper tats at

tamirtov likes this.
  20. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

As per forum rules, since the thread is leading into a religion related argument, this thread will now be closed from further responses.

HumoLoco, Tengu and Phawnix like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.