People who complain about rares/boxes are lazy/broke

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tengu, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

/thread

2. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

I would complain about it if I cared enough about RF anymore.

People see new content and they want to be able to get it. When it's locked behind a low-chance 'surprise mechanic' that you have to pay real money for, people are bound to be upset. I don't see boxes as incentive to play, even if it's got new content. I would be more interested in playing if there was new content, preferably scrolls, that I could get through playing the game and working a reasonable amount for it.

Of course, now the game has orichalcon which makes it very possible to get some of these boxed goods for free through playing the game. Yes there are events for it as well, but they're usually out of the way and don't feel worth the hassle. And without events for orichalcon, it takes almost a week to get enough for 1 box. That one box also has a very low chance for you to get what you want, because chances are: You want the skill item, or two.

If they made it possible to get more than one orichalcon a day easier, and faster, people would probably play more and complain about the boxes less. Also, I'm unsure if all boxes are in the medal shop, but if not, they should be. Even as they come out. Maybe even make box packages for however many orichalcon it takes for 3 boxes to give more incentive to save the orichalcon and play more.

NeoStrayFox and Tengu like this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Just as a reference RF is FAR from the only game with boxed low chance surprise mechanic content but definitely the only one I've ever seen where the players react the way they do to them. Boxes arent meant to be incentive, theyre extra frosting on the cake while also adding an element or scarcity which makes seeing certain items used a more special occurrence. It's the same reason why MMOs have their best drops on a low percentage.

You can get 3 Ori shards per week thru logging in, 3 thru Fisticuffs with 2 chances per week and they generally give out 10-15 boxes per month thru Kill/Death/Playtime Events or at least they did till they stopped doing them after players complained about having to play game modes that arent moon/glac to get them. Box Packages arent even really that much of a deal the math breaks down to buy 4 Packages get 1 BOX free. Also the rate they give us Ori Shards shouldnt be 1 per day as it'd devalue the items obtainable thru it tho I do think they should change it from 12 per month to 15 per month so we can get a 15 shard box a month without having to do side events.

Also why are you so civil? Dont you know doing things like making actual points without sidetracking into personal insults is taboo on RF?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Jazztech likes this.
  4. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

upload_2019-10-6_16-36-54.png

5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

6. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I just love how you saying that after you literally call everyone with names or childish Crack jokes after they respond to you with good points about bad things that are happening rn.
    Calling People Lazy or Broke cuz they are mad about Spamm Box Updates is just Childish af ( thought that you are like 30 y/o) Most of people here could buy a lot of these boxes ,but what for ? just to wait for another box? Boxes in RF shouldnt be a thing that happens that often . "We had boxes since the start" ofc but no1 rlly cared about that box , cuz we had way better items in updates. Now we got nothing to pick from cuz only Boxes are in shop. You Logic is dumb .

7. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

As I said, I haven't played rf in a good while, so I misjudged how many orichalcons are given out. On the other hand, I do still think that there should be a way to get an orichalcon a day through playing any sort of game mode. Of course most people play nhaa, glacier and moon, but everyone has their preference. Some people probably still enjoy trying to legitimately solo bm, but to get anything even remotely good out of that, they have to have an alt or someone willing to just go afk.

I don't think having the ability to get one fifth of a box a day, sometimes two, would devalue the rares in them. I mean, there are a lot of different boxes with a lot of different rares, and getting a single box every 3 or 4 days, depending, would probably have people complaining a lot less about the boxes. I think the main reason people have such a toxic attitude towards boxes on RF is because it takes a long time to build up enough orichalcon to have a decent chance at the item they want, assuming they don't browse forums looking for every event that gives them out, or just don't enjoy a game mode that an event is based around enough.

Also, to answer your question: I enjoy being flamed. Makes me feel like I actually matter to people. So if it's against common courtesy to be a normal person and have a normal conversation, I'm down.

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Sorry I dont respond to sub-humans anymore so someone else can correct you if they care to. Do your parents a favor and castrate yourself because they obviously failed at raising you and would fail at raising whatever kid your no personal accountability having ass would shirk onto them.
    [​IMG]
    RF toxicity long predates the Ori Shards. People are free to have their game mode preferences but most take it a step further and expect all events to cater to their likes and only those likes hence why people like @Pasha and to a lesser extent @xenlyiin constantly bash events that dont involve said preferences..

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Jazztech and NeoStrayFox like this.
  9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Fun Fact you just responded xD I kinda kinda knew that you gonna say that . You are just like a kid , who is gonna argue with people , but when he get it that he was wrong all the time he say just things like you just did and walk away. GG you Played yourself.

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Sorry I dont respond to sub-humans anymore so someone else can correct you if they care to. Do your parents a favor and castrate yourself because they obviously failed at raising you and would fail at raising whatever kid your no personal accountability having ass would shirk onto them.
    [​IMG]

11. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Post it again . Mr. I Am 30y/o

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

[​IMG]

13. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Now We all can see how @Tengu is mentally unstable , and proving him wrong will only lead to make him close in his mental basement . I think i should stop proving you wrong , since you can do something rlly bad to yourself , and i dont want to live with thoughts that some weird azz 30 y/o guy have done something stupid only cuz he cant chandle the truth.
    #TenguDontShtYourself thats gonna be my new hashtag to every post about Redfox doing bad things.

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

[​IMG]

15. EmranLmfao

EmranLmfao Active Member

This virgin still talking about boxes and if you think that the people that are complaining about boxes are lazy and broke you must be a sub-human for thinking it’s a good thing to spend money on ******* boxes in RF 2019 LMAO
    You’re one of the reasons why RF died, you and other retards created those retarded ass brainless scrolls and put them in a box
    Are you going to put “creator of savate” on your CV because you want to show you aren’t broke and lazy to your future boss ******* retard

And if you want to still talk about RF, don’t bother, I don’t play that game

xenlyiin, Wounded, Deadroses and 3 others like this.
  16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You dont play but youre still on the forums? I couldnt make you look any worse than your last comment did even if I tried. Good job! Also are you new? I was the biggest opponent of scrolls like Inferno and Tempest when they were on the forums. Also also I didn't box Savate, they did. Youre really bad at playing the blame game friend.

EDIT: This guy really logged on to his 4 alts to like his own message :rolleyes: what a joke

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  17. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

yes i am lazy because i don't want to spend 15$ to get hp potion yesyes. yesyesyes

Tengu likes this.
  18. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

For someone who isn't good at the game you run your mouth alot lol.

19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

How good or bad I am has nothing to do with the message. Smart people dont make the mistake of attacking the messenger.
    HP pots should never be in a box unless its like a 200 stack of Big Pots. Totally agree with you here and I avoid any box with contents like that.

20. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

People use rares/high stats are too lazy to get good.

Tengu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.