Monster Hunter World ICEBORNE expansion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ripmaskedman, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

im on playstation pls im tired of playing with randoms-ecchiculo

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Is that game good? I been play black desert since they launched on ps4 af. all 4 of my characters reached 55 lvl in less day already.

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  3. Ripmaskedman

its not just good its the best game ever made if ur new iceborne wil be hard tho

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

oo i guess i am stick to the black desert af. :>

5. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

the game has been cracked so you can try it for free if you want then i guess waste $40 to play online. Personally, i don't think mhw is worth the $40 investment. Stick to BDO, its pretty fun.
    **btw, do not TET roulette unless you want to lose all that effort you put in, speaking from experience**
    one of the reasons i don't play anymore. Too much work to get all my gear from duo to tri. Don't risk it with accessories btw cuz they are so aids to recover them

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I already owned all TET items. but i am working on Dark Knight to get TET weapon and sub weapon. It's all thank to bank invest. they made me da Rothschild in the first week after someone took over my damn 1st house. i stopped invest on bank, but still invest on the long term. cuz i made around 10 trillions off from them already.

I dont care about to losing everything. long as i have silvers and pearls enough. ;>

My guild being dumba*s. they action like they knew about bdo but they dont. they didn't start fort, node war and shet. smh. they should've been put me as leader or officer then i can build em like motherf*cka op and taxing bdo af cuz we are in IRS lmao.

7. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

Losing everything and recovering it is gonna eat your time, money and irl money bro.

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

not really. It's worth my time, money, and irl money over being doing programming da c++.

can you imagine it took me finish personType class in like 2 week to complete the whole shet because of stupid instruction wanted me to created a better bool function.

oh also dont you forget when i see money as a paper?

9. Ripmaskedman

na the game is worth it u just suc

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

why waste $40 when you can try it for free. you can still play the game and do the instances offline you know lol. if you really like it and want to play online, pay the $40 but if not then stick to the cracked version or uninstall

11. Ripmaskedman

because people spend years working on it and its a very detailed and beautiful game you can see the effort they put in so i want to support them, and im a fan of momsterhunter in general, the only thing u shud be pirating is gta sanandreas
    broke boi

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

lmfao make rich people even richer? Okay boss keep up with that.
    i dont give a **** if i pirate a game or not thats not my problem lmfao.
    The only one who is at a loss is you, not me. You are the type of guy that owns a macbook aren't you
    Anyways mhw is a shít game

13. Ripmaskedman

[​IMG]

14. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  15. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Love Monster Hunster, I main the duel blade and the big sword. Trying to get accustomed to the insect blade, but it's not hard. I haven't play Icebourne yet, but I did finish the game and defeated many mutated monster.

I do agree, Monster Hunter series is awesome enough to be worth $40. Supporting a company by buying their game doesnt keep rich people rich, yes they make an insane amount of money but they also invest it towards the game, unlike other companies....while I was playing they had great events, and everything can be grinded, no need to pay to win. This is a game worth supporting because I want to see more of it, that's why we Game Fanatics buy games we like. If you don't feel that way towards a game, that's cool too, nothing wrong with pirating a game, unless you get caught lmao

16. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Chargebladebois

17. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

get caught pirating the game? unless you pirate the game yourself, you will literally never get caught lmao

18. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Well true, but I know nintendo switch figure out a way, they're banning hack switches as soon as they go online. But the chances are still slim. I moded my xbox a while back and got banned after like 6 months, and tbh it was only cause I was playing Gears before it came out. And if you have a pc you're more than likely never to get caught lmao

19. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

well I was referring to cracking on pc lol. The only time you will get caught is if you are the one who cracked the game itself and you release it to the public.
    I'm surprised people still mod their consoles now l0000l
    Oh and DRM's are just fúcking stupid once a game has been cracked. If a game is cracked, the game itself will suffer from performance issues because of the DRM. It affects performance significantly and about the majority of the games have already been cracked. Why can't they just follow in the footsteps of DOOM.