Continuous Disconnections

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gannicuz, Oct 16, 2019.

?

Continuous Disconnections

Poll closed Oct 31, 2019.
  1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

33.3%
  3. sometimes

33.3%
  1. Gannicuz

Gannicuz Member

Dear GM ,

I have 300mbs isp with a Ethernet connection there no reason i should be getting disconnected from the game.This is on a ongoing bases please do something about this.

Thanks!

Anyone else also having this problem ?

2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Let's getting something straight right off the bat.

It does not matter how fast your connection to a server is regarding disconnect issues.

It depends on location of your machine, hops/nodes you go thru. Traffic in your connection ( not just in your house), but in the node your going thru near your house, ping to server, background programs, node congestion, time of day your on, if God is in a good or bad mood, your dog and cat may not be getting along and I may be logged in and you can't stay logged in til I'm logged out.

Ok get where I'm coming from.

1st thing is delete GG folder, did wonders for me and my ex issue last week, I also defragged.my machine as well. Cleaned up old files, washed clothes and did the dishes.

No more DC's.

But real talk, try deleting GG folder to start with. I just had a member in KK that was dcing like crazy and I mean every 3-5 mins. Had him do that and he hasn't DC since.

Reboot after you delete the folder, for safe measure.

Not saying it will help. But always make sure you try this and clean up you.machine with CCleaner as well.

Rebooting from time to time helps too.

3. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

No DC problems here.

4. Gannicuz

Gannicuz Member

I don't disagree with you but this game is so odd. you never know! figured i ask its very unusual that i get disconnected! did all yours tips n still got disconnected at least 3x in 1hr.

5. KProphetK

By chance do you know what video card or video chipset is in your machine and sound card or drivers?

Forgot about that part, as it has actually caused me dc issues in the past with on this game. May sound weird, but I have helped many with DC issues just but updating these or finding older drivers that fix the issue.

6. ColdWorld

ColdWorld New Member

Hi, yes I am facing a lot of dc problems. Dear Prophet, can I ask you what is GG folder and how do I do it?

7. KProphetK

GG folder stands for, GameGaurd folder.

Depending on where you installed the game. Go to that folder and find the GameGuard folder and delete it. It will renew the folder once you start the game again.

I had DC issue with this game many times and did what I said here, but I also found that my audio and graphics drivers was an issue at times.

Mostly sound drivers for some reason. At that time I was or had Realtek as my sound drivers and after certain updates the latest drivers would cause me to randomly DC. So I finally found a set of drivers for sound and video, that would allow me to play and afk in game with out any dc.
    I can'ts this will help or fox, but it's worth looking into.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    ColdWorld likes this.
  8. ColdWorld

ColdWorld New Member

Thank you, Prophet. I will look into it. :)

9. KProphetK

Your welcome!

Like I said, it can also come from drivers for video and audio as well.

Alys2 likes this.