Maintenance & Patch Notes: November 5, 2019

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Shadow, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingJester1996

KingJester1996 New Member

Nah, they're too stupid to come up with anything original. They had to steal fighting styles from other fighting games. Kinda pathetic they resort to recycling.

2. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

This is a joke and not even updates at this point. What does the accomplish? If you continue these type of "updates" DONT. At this point just release every box in store and every bm and dont have these useless updates. You take the servers down for this crap.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    Draygashi likes this.
  3. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

This update gave me PTSD.

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Some Halloween sets that were added on 10/22 will remain in the store until our next scheduled maintenance on 11/19/2019.

5. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

HaHa! Yooooooo LMFAOOOOO WHAT THE F*CK is this. U can tell the kontrakt will probably end in 2020 by this A+ Update that took 4 hours to do?!

6. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Where the what's new? Oh, they changed it to patch notes

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Before all the people that d*ck ride all my comments show up no I don't like this update either but its a 13 year old game and the content updates were going to dry up eventually. Most fighting games stop getting real updates after year 3 at latest.
    No because players complain about anything/everything when we get something new so they probably stopped giving RFNA updates "to appease the player base".
    You act like recycling is EVERYWHERE in other Fighting Games. Smash Bros literally stole Terry Bogard's rising tackle and gave it to Samus. Do you even play other fighting games?

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Name another indy game thats 13 years old and still receiving any content updates.

MyHero likes this.
  9. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

I like how you support the game. I hate when people call this game dead/trash even tho they still play it bro I really hate when people do that. None of my posts have ever been about trash talking the game I simply ask questions and support the game

Tengu likes this.
  10. Western

Western Member

How long have you been playing? lol

11. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

:mad:There was no improvements or no new features. WHERES THE NEW UPDATE I can’t make new content for u guys if y’all keep giving us old stuff

12. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

To be honest I quit for a while but I still love the game they try and make it better but the reason they don’t add new stuff is because everyone keeps complaining

Tengu likes this.
  13. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

I wish that you guys would put enhanced scrolls in lobby so I don’t have to keep going to my info it really gets annoying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.