Patch 181 Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Nov 19, 2019.

1. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

For those who think they don’t need IS6 level ;)

2. RadeonX2

RadeonX2 Member

right than...

3. HealersACC

HealersACC New Member

What will the new level cap be now ?

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

There is a possibility they lower the levels of GC revamp mobs. I am not sure at our current levels we can do GC revamp like in K server. Since 255 is not possible for us unless a new map, the probability of having low IS mobs in GC is high.

5. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

hello GM,
    is there gonna' be a new set of Clothes as well?

6. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

What’s the fun in that? We should get the same level as KR, since every cries about not having stuff like KR. Everyone complains that RF doesn’t give no new content like dungeons and maps, only paid to win stuff. Just wait, you’ll see those same people crying on forums about not being able to do LL red runs after revamp and I’m sure green runs with be a waste of time, same as icy green runs :)

Bankz and Rizla like this.
  7. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Good Stuff,
    It would be nice to get the tablets easier in the game.
    Otherwise i m ready to dance with Mrs Mo Tailan ts divine.jpg

8. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Keep those man, that’s maybe 2-3 +15 for sure right there

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I do not know who cries or not, but let us not forget that Korea is two maps ahead of us. I am far of blaming someone on this, but having two maps ahead of us meaning more levels vs us. If they revamp here GC before new map, there should be the fair possibility for IS players to access that dungeon, because right now IS middle is the highest level in game. Releasing a dungeon that nobody can farm has no meaning.

10. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I get what you mean but give this a thought.

It may be hard to solo revamp gc but will it be hard for a team to run revamp gc?

It is a team game is it not? :oops:

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I always said dungeons are team play, but at some point in time this game went via vagabond route... meaning making everything solo and not sharing. Now is hard to revoke that mentality. It was fun old time doing many things in party, including farming and gaining experience ... remember the full party reward on exp ? Also epithet runs, farming dungeons, svs teams and so on.

Bankz likes this.
  12. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Fair. I get it, 95% of people won’t be able to run, not alone at least. What I don’t get, is why LL first and not black monks dungeon.... makes no sense lol

13. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Can't argue with you about that. Miss the group play. That xp bonus with 9 dragons in a party was nice.

I'm not too worry about the revamp because I have people to play with....I just hope everyone will stop trying to solo things and make friends :D

Eroine likes this.
  14. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Too much greed in this game lol

15. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

If you have like minded people, it's not that hard to farm and split rewards...... I've been doing it for 3 years with my group of friends. We're all in pretty good standings with the current and future content. :cool:

16. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Lmaoooo And the crying begins :D:D:p

Rizla likes this.
  17. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

This whole update would make lots of sense... if they finally would ease the methods for getting ultimates. Other than that it does not seem interesting to me at all.

begar2 likes this.
  18. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

I honestly dont know why u keep saying "impossible to get 2 UT" "only rich players can get UT" and such..

I mean.. I know infinite takes a looong time but its actually a FREE UT!!! ..
    Come on, the fact that it can take months to make, doesnt mean its impossible or that its exclusive for P2W players, they could improve it for sure, but without being on the 1st spot of ranking every month i made 1 already..

Some content should remain hard..

Everyday i read someone saying: "Im bored, theres nothing to do on weekdays".. and they havent made even 1 infinite run.. sometimes we are on the 3rd week of the month and infinite ranking its empty... but yeah lets complain farming an UT its nearly impossible.. lol

19. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Thanks for reminding. I've been busy. Need to get infinite run in before reset

20. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Lmao dude wtf did you even just say? If you’re going to insult me, at least learn proper English, imbecile! And yes, it will be fun for me, because I’m confident in my character! It WILL be able to run this dung and I am confident in terms of crafting or whatever other failures you endure on a daily basis in 9D. You and everyone else who complains should remember one thing, this game is FREE to play!! You did not purchase it neither do you pay a subscription for it, whatever you spend you are warned upfront that it’s pretty much a gamble, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!