Sale: Flash In the Past

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ryu, Nov 27, 2019.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

112119_main_banner02.png

Looking for some Black Friday Deals? Check out our Flash in the Past Sale! That's right back by popular demand these previously released boxes are now available for a very limited time!

Sale Duration: November 27, 2019, after maintenance - December 11, 2019, before maintenance

Sale Items:

Click on the link above for each of the box contents post. All the Flash in the Past Sale boxes will be located in the "Accessory" section of the Item Shop!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2019
    Montenita and seleni like this.
  2. Chaisen

Chaisen New Member

how i wish i could buy those ^_^

3. seleni

seleni New Member

I still didn't receive all the prize for the monster origin event, i only got the 1k rc prize. Already sent a ticket but its almost a week now and still no response.

Montenita likes this.
  4. Montenita

Montenita New Member

Same here Premium H. Box(5) prices still not receive and I already send ticket to them still no response yet.

5. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for letting us know there was a couple of players that were logged in while we were distributing the prizes so we will have to check the logs if the prizes have been distributed in their Warehouse. Also please make sure that you have room on the warehouse at least 5 slots open