[EVENT] Thanksgiving Playtime Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Shadow, Nov 27, 2019.

?

Thank You Scroll Chest vs Thank You ExoCore Chest

Poll closed Dec 3, 2019.
  1. Thank You Scroll Chest

75.0%
  2. Thank You ExoCore Chest

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirtualSocietys

VirtualSocietys New Member

What if I finish the 100 rounds of rumble mode in one day, will it still count? Or am I limited to 30 rounds of rumble mode each day? upload_2019-11-29_22-18-53.png

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

This is fine. Using alternate accounts to purposely affect the voting poll results will result in corrective action though.

This counter does not reflect this event. It reflects a different playtime event.

[​IMG]

3. Catastrofal

Catastrofal New Member

You still can count the rumble mode rounds, because true battle mode is a rumble mode? And now if I am not wrong, true battle should have counted for playtime event too (0/30 Rumble mode), but you changed that after the 1st day. If it is not a rumble mode, why it counts for rumble mode daily quests?

4. Starberry

True Battle has it’s own event counter. It does not count as a Rumble Mode stage.

B4CD11F1-4207-4B1D-BBE9-C327AC1F8FC3.png

5. Riina

Riina New Member

Hey there. The rumble mode has also a separate event, still, you made another one. If players play 30 rounds of demo or something else for 4 days, this will cound for both events, right? It's possible to count this way?
    Is good to know that true battle doesn't count as rumble mode for the thanksgiving playtime event.

6. Starberry

You could do that. However, there's less than 4 days remaining of the event.

7. Riina

Riina New Member

Thats right. Thanks.

8. hotymanbat

hotymanbat New Member

When are we gonna get thank you chest

9. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

How do the rumblefighter rounds count like 1 game of 3 rounds is 1 round? Or 1 round is 1 round?

10. Starberry

Helllo Fighters!

Hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Do take note that today is the LAST day to complete the playtime event!

This event will end tonight @ 23:59PM PST.

=========================================================

3-5 business days after the event's conclusion.

We did not clarify and state this better, but we'll do 1 Round = 1 Round.

In short, you're playing 34 games of Rumble Mode.

11. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

Alright I want no one to roast me. But does guild war count as battle mode

12. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

Guild war is more dead than players playing maps other than moon and glacier, gl trying to find one.

13. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

Been playing for the past 3 days

14. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I hope I made it in time...

15. Starberry

This event is now over. Based on votes from the community, qualifying players will receive the Thank You Chest & Key (Scroll).

Prizes will be distributed in 3 - 5 business days.

16. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

so my kills in Rumble mode will count towards the scroll box even though the event says 100 kills in Battle Mode?

17. Starberry

He worded it wrong. Sorry for the confusion.

100 Kills in Battle, 100 Rounds (34 Games) in Rumble.

18. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello everyone, the prizes are now out. Thank you for your patience. If you are missing any prizes, please make sure to send in a ticket regarding it! Thanks!~

19. [GM]Shadow

Hey guys, it seems there was an error in the playtime event distribution. So if you met all the requirements, simply send in a ticket for us to look at your individual progress for the event. All the correction prizes will be given out by the end of the day most likely. Thanks for understanding everyone!

EDIT: Seems its gonna take a bit longer for us to give out the corrections. We are looking into it still so please just bear with us everyone. Sorry for any confusions with the event, and thank you for understanding!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  20. [GM]Shadow

Hello Fighters! Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. Our Rumble Fighter Staff have been working hard on making sure the correct prizes were given out to the right players. Although it took us some time to get things sorted out, the corrections have been made.

Naturally there might still be some players that did not receive their prizes ("GM come on! I finished the requirements, man! Where da hecc is ma prize?!) If you fall in this group of players that should have received the prize, even after the compensation, we encourage you to send a ticket (or give us a response to your existing ticket). I, myself, will take a deep look at your progress during the event.

Once again, we would like to convey our apologies for any inconveniences this whole ordeal may have caused everyone. Furthermore, we are so grateful for your patience with this issue as well. :)

MyHero likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.