Game is Dead, and RF should do something about it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InquisitivePanda, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Let us not jump so much on players that are not getting high experience on SRS rounds, but show them how they can do it. Also, let us tell the truth and say it in the face : many high levels players abused SRS bug for the last bosses, reducing the time of the rounds... this is how many hit IS plus and has time management on rounds... but now seems that reality sounds nice and hidden truth does not exist.

Exp at HI12 from SRS in my case using : band attribute, league buff, master buff, trinkets, pet exp buff, trinket level 1 KL, premium, card x5, x3 event on Yin server in party with healer, hitting the boss on individual :

B1 -00.07 %
    B2 -00.08 %
    B3 -00.08 %
    B4 -00.08 %
    B5 -00.07 %
    B6 -00.17 %

So it is 00.45 %, or around that in my case. After I will hit IS, according to the exp curve, my experience will decrease.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Agreed. I made IS 4 last night, and I could literally level to IS 5 before the x3 event ends if I really wanted to.

Swim and Perfection like this.
  3. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I wish I had more time during 3x but I def will come close to is5 starting from is4 20% it has been nice

4. Rizla

Rizla Member

No need to be sherlock to find it out, just look through your posts here on forum. :)

By spicy SF nuker you mean Rhea?
    No, I'm not her, I don't play SF char. Someone should put a muzzle on that girls mouth though o_O

5. Rizla

Rizla Member

I'm same level with you and solo with roughly 1128% exp boosts includin x3 event my experience was
    B1 0.16
    B2 0.15
    B3 0.16
    B4 0.16
    B5 0.16
    B6 0.16 I don't know why I got so little from Hiyami.
    After event end my experience drop to 0.08- 0.09 per boss.

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In Yin in SRS exp is same in event and after event, SRS is not affected by event, that is why people are doing SRS all week and mainly farming in events. This should be fixed also.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  7. Rizla

Rizla Member

Actually it start to work after you hit HI12.
    You can go test it now when event is off.
    If it don't work, how do you explain difference on the experience I got on and off event? I didn't change anything, i didnt level up, just 200% less experience boost from event.

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

My exp was in party not alone as I mention. I have to find my party member to test it out again, even so post your exp images boosts items on your character. As a remember, I started to post to help a player improve his exp in SRS. So please post, images of 1128% exp boosts on your character to help out Cytrix.

I will be IS soon and I will try it out at IS also, because the exp curve is dropping .

PS : I hit HI12 many months ago, the highest level back than.

Athuyar likes this.
  9. Rizla

Rizla Member

I don't believe posting pics of my experience boost items have anything to do with event working or not working in SRS for HI12 character or with the fact that on event I was getting 0.15- 0.16 per boss and after event end I was getting 0.08-0.09 :confused:
    I ask you to explain difference on experience I was getting and you ask pics of my gear.o_O

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As I told you this topic is about helping, but some people just talk as always with no back-up again and again...
    It is like this always : ”looser” I can do this more than you cause I have top items but in reality I do not have, just speak up to show I am better... this is why people are running out of this forum. Instead of help they get gang of avatars and show offs.

I have 7X cards, tons to get like a fly through levels ... sure you have billions cause 1 card is 250kk on yin.
    I have trinket level 5 to boost 65% exp, but I only have it in F11/ KL or borrow from friends to show up...
    I have over 2000% exp boost rate ... how ?
    I have same level as you ... but I am superman :)
    I can run SRS in 4 min how ?... exploiting SRS bug.
    You want me to continue on this ?

11. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Is the LLGC that good exp-wise? Is that exp gain from the bosses or mobs too? Is it better than SRS pre-IS3? Looking for the alternative ways of grind for my CK hyb.

12. Rizla

Rizla Member

Yes please continue your list.
    99% people dont come to forums because they get info what they need in game, not because of "show off supermans with no back ups".

Hopefully this ease your urge to "stalk" on other people gears, because lets be honest, you are the only one who is demanding/asking to see those on this forum.
    123.jpg
    Most likely you are not satisfied with my backup and demand a video next? :rolleyes:

BirdbrainX likes this.
  13. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

XP in GC is pretty good, at least during the recent x3 event for IS3 and IS4. Pretty sure its still good or at least decent for IS5, since I've noticed quite a few Ranking progression with today's update. The CK weak mobs are definitely easier to kill compared to mini-bosses & final bosses since they are pretty tanky in general, especially if you do not have a pet healer for CK courage buff.

Can't really comment on pre-IS3, but I assume the XP will be just as good or even better since it is possible to level from IS4 to IS5 within 24hrs with the x3 event boost. You will however need to temper your expectations of XP gain per hour with fast kills, since that usually depend alot on your gear. Needless to say, red mobs in general still take reduced damage if your character level gap is big. You will have to go for a run and test out your damage and kill speed.

Overall, I think SRS is still a viable grinding spot for pre-IS levels.

Yasumori likes this.
  14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Again, nothing at all, just bla, bla, bla, some editing and hidings on character plus again hidings.You 1128% exp % rate is composed again by what boosts ? Why is so hard to write down properly ? Looks like 15 years old kid editing.

My increase 1128% is composed by ... 10 % event buff...
    Also, proof of exp recording : exp bars and character name in YIn ? Why hide it ?

And btw that violet it is pupil gift, given by master, not master one. At 240 you are already master from 221 level.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will post a profesional manner of on how players should approach the experience rates tmr on guides.

15. Rizla

Rizla Member

Anything more to edit in what you say??
    I am using gift from master, which I have saved because it gives more experience lol
    You asked pic of my EXPERIENCE BOOST ITEMS and I provided what you wanted.
    As expected now you demand more :rolleyes:
    Character name is effecting on experience somehow? Or relics/clothes which doesn't give boost, somehow effect on experience also? And recording my experience bar???? Like what the hell o_O
    You are a completely hopeless case.

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

More exp ? Probably you do not have all master/disciple increases list. The exp is related to the buff number, the higher the buff, the higher the exp %. Same for master.
    I did not post for nothing my white on character vs yours, master vs disciple.
    You made up some bad editing, nothing more btw.
    Character name = are you in Yin ? Afraid of what to show your character name ?

Press C and post all. But ofc no, you can not :)

And btw I do not need to stuck your gear I know all increases for exp rate and how to gain, I also made a calculator, same with drop rate. I am in this game for too long not to know the basic, see my date only on this forum 2016 vs yours, 1 month and few days ago avatar.

17. Rizla

Rizla Member

My character name or how long i have been playing/what join date my profile here on forum have, is completely irrelevant to the original subject.
    Yes pill from master to pupil give more experience than pill what master gets self. Since you know all the rates you should not be questioning it.
    But incase you did not know for real, here it is, class1 pill from master to pupil vs pill what master get, this pill you get when 30 pupil take a gift
    M&D pills.jpg
    Made up some bad editing because i really got no time to SS every darn item for you.
    You asked, i provided.
    Now you can go and make you "professional" guides and videos and let other players post their info however they want to post them.
    Have fun!

BirdbrainX likes this.
  18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Everything is relevant.

I do not have any claim from you to be profesional and make something intelligible from which others understand something. Yet, this is your calculation, does not add up 1128 % but other number, also 8% exp plate it is not activated because you have to have all plates, now we miss 2. You can add up to mine calc :

[​IMG]

Athuyar likes this.
  19. Rizla

Rizla Member

Oh no my calculations sure was wrong, only 5 out of 6 beads I use give experience boost ( icy bead plate only give skill cd) so it was 1120% on x3. 8% is per bead plate, not a set effect.
    Your calculations are off, x5 card is 400 not 500 and lvl3 seowang set give 70 not 80. :)

Edit. We can currently have 7 bead plates.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

All bead set = bonus
    [​IMG]

SW level 3 :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Athuyar likes this.