question about stats caps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fenrir, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

Anyone can kindly list me all stats caps please? or atleast atk speed/skill cd/skill recast? Thank you very much!

Off-topic: I've just returned to the game after long time break, and I'm really appreciated @Eroine for all helpful topic in Guide. If it's possible, could you please write short guide for Dungeon Revamp: Icy please? The SrS guide really helped me alot since I never know now I don't need to kill any normal Ayakashi and have to kill all fake Hiyami, it's different alot from the past :D

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

attack speed cap is 100%
    Cast time cap is 50% reduction
    Cool down cap is 50% reduction
    Movement speed cap is 100%
    That’s all I know

I think dmg reflect and pvp dmg decrease cap is 100% but I don’t pvp so don’t quote me on that lol

3. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

I think it was old source and has been updated again after Kunlun revamp, since Fox lv10 relic +120% atk speed already

4. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Actually attack speed cap is still 100 that is why you get bugged when you overcap attack speed and miss all hits. To solve this bug unequip some of the attack speed relics to go under cap and then equip the again. Movement speed cap is 125% rest are correct. Also PvP def cap is 100% PvP def counter is 100 (however only 80% can be reached with items available in game ATM. Crowd control rezist ia also 100% .

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Thanks for the appreciation. For sure I will do Icy revamp and GC, but first I have other in work that were required.
    Regarding the cap, if we have in game content that surpasses the cap, like the fox relic with AS and Mirisa, also the buffs, the cap should be removed. As far as I know in K, AS is not capped since they have more relics on AS and decos. For the rest of caps, same observation.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  6. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

noob question: anyone can help me why I dragged skill of my Repel weapon to skill bar but when I clicked it, nothing happened?

7. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

It’s a bug and you just need to remove wep and re add it then add skill to skill bar and it should work.