Event: Christmas 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I got that content from Korean player that makes guides and said it is festival boxes and was on production chain to make decos and bags for festival, than permanent ones as I mention , I do not know what you know and from what source, but I am pretty sure he is right on this also. Was event in k, no idea how old was is, I think around 2018. I only said it is event.

Oh, and for the last deco added in K, this is the one :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the bags :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And clothes :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All are UT chain.
    See, I also have the new content. It is just I do not want to make so many waves in here posting about it. I do not see the relevance on your post, since K is different than us and has other events.

On your logic, now will RedFox release this content also ? We do not know if we will get it ... Right!

And btw you can not play in korean server at all, you get ban on European IP and US or outside Korea. No idea how you play or got an id of korean citizen to play because that is against the law there. I can only look live in korean cafe and got information from my friends and that is all.

Also we did not get 14 years of 9D event 2019 in here so pretty sure must be a conspiracy too :) .I am upset because we do not have this. It is a very good event for players and would hit the base players with good items here too :

[​IMG]

PS : forgot how epic/ navy deco stats are there and it is festival deco of 9d 14 years (the bug coupon from our event ) :
    [​IMG]

My friend found the event (he plays the official server not the private as a mention). So it is 2018, not so old like GC time ! :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    ocean67 and Athuyar like this.
  2. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

For all means, post that deco from your korean account in here. I don't know how to search the powder on korean server, I need an impulse from you. I want to see that old deco you speak off and how you make it on korean server from two boxes, blood marble and powder.

Thank you RedFox for the Christmas Event, ts divine here I come.Appreciate the effort even some players are mean.

3. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

See, this is what i mean by spreading false info :p

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to flame u.. but u posting images that sometimes are unrelated to the topic at hand, makes ppl believe things that arent complete truth

Perfection mentioned golden powder its used to make the decos i pointed out they are avaliable on RF, heck i even made one here:
    Hermit Deco.JPG
    Now, I can gladly go into every single pic u post, but again posting imcomplete info only misslead players into false arguments
    - Last deco u post its the 3rd upgrade of Yellow Dragon deco.. not that new, but yeah, requires UT
    - those arent festival or idk what u trying to say.. but thats updated content
    - That new set u posting also requires UT, true, but what else do u need? its incomplete info what im against of.. and besides, thats part of the last update, why post it as a reference of golden powder?
    - That pic of monthly rewards are the ones we have at the moment (as in Kr server, not here obviously) wich btw shows how much ur "source" plays, cause i have over 200 hrs here already and 300 in Kr
    -And again, Lucid decos are way too old to get them in our server, its outdated content. Im not sure u know how it works but in short: every patch RF request from JW has to be paid, and as a publisher i would see no use on paying for outdated content
    - Private Kr server? thats a myth!! there may be some guy with updated content on aprivate server, but i dont think theres an actual kr private server, been playing kr for a long time and as far as i know.. theres no such thing.. perhaps u can enlighten me and show me how wrong i am..

Lastly.. how would RF celebrate 14 yrs of 9D when they havent been around that long? again im not trying to flame u in any way.. but if u have so much access to new content, why not better post full content.. say u posting the new set.. why not posting a pic of the actual set while u wearing it? or how and where u have to farm to craft it? wich mob drops what and how easy/hard is it to make

people keeps saying kr has this and that, that the refine rate is better, and that everything is farmeable.. or even that kr has content we dont.. but come on, kr server has been up for 14 straight years.. while the us version has been going tru 4 different publishers, while the patching and content was chopped on early acclaim version.. this RF server its the closest to kr servers content wise

U want to look like u know it all and u have the upper hand on 9d knowledge, cool im all for it, make ur guides and show it.. but dont post incomplete content from menu cropped pics of a low toon.. (sorry i think im getting carried away :p)

back on topic, golden powder its useful on our server, we can make hermit decos & bags, be it for gallery as i did or for fun.. if RF releases more content that requires golden powder i would be thankful, since there are a couple lucid decos i would like to have :)

Merry Xmas!

BobThePriest and Perfection like this.
  4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The decos that require 15 stones/2boxes/golden powder are magic decos that we had on GC and got removed from the start of RF.

HuoZhaiShe and Perfection like this.
  5. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Ahmm.. Hope im not one of the mean players..

U can make powder the same way u make it here, disassembly of gold frame decos will give u 7 powder usually, shabby decos will give u only 3 (i have my doubts since i dont have shabby atm to test, but i will later)

but sure here u go, hope u understand i wont put my char name there, but thats one of the lucid decos im talking about with the craft menu, stones are quite easy to get if u have gold, cause u buy a box from npc and gamble for them

cookie.JPG cookie2.JPG lucid craft.JPG
    Merry Xmas

6. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

This!.. lol

Thnx F. A. :)

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

1. What is the new deco btw ? Post the new one if you have it on your characters Ofc I have that too.
    2. Production chain of the new clothes :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. 14 years refers to the game.

4. The image of 14 years is from K event post on their official page, if you would play there you would know it because as players follow this forum, also korean players follows their page, it is not in game image, but official one from their page. It is a game celebration, you can celebrate the year a game it is released for the first time. It is usual in game industry.

5. All the image of festival with 2 boxes, so complete event :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. You kinda flame me and yes : I know it, but in reality I do not care about it, I am pretty famous so I know that not all likes me, because it is kinda impossible to be liked by all.

7. Again you can not play in K unless you are korean and stay in korea, I mean legit.

8. I play this game since 2007 and ofc I have friends all over the globe and they give me information on many version of this game ( like was in Tw, Russian, Viet, old and new Korea). Also all the countries looks on my videos, including Korea, and I have a collaboration there with a guys that makes guides. I have over 50.000 kk views in 1 year of my new blog, the old one has over 500kk, so kinda I have the upper hand, even you or some others ganging avatars like it or no. If I add up I have millions of views on my both you tube channels and blogs, so I am not upset when someone wants to climb on my fame and take a part of it. I gladly give it away because it is Christmas time.

9.The reference to golden powder was post because it was used in korean event to craft from that resource as I said it and you did not get it.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    ocean67 and Athuyar like this.
  8. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

You accused other people of cutting the screen, but you do the same, obvious if you play there you don't play as a honest player. Again, didn't post nothing, I asked to post your deco in korean server and post a beggar clan one.

9. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Let him be, he is not worth the effort. He is jelous and has envy, he plays on korean but don't know the picture from official page and makes wrong assumption again. He has 300 hour on k server and 300 here, plays 2 pc in same time or stays in this game 24/24. Again something don't add up.

Korea has other events, same as Christmas.

Huo stop posting emoticon with open tongue gived me headache and show you have 17 years old.Stop get on other people fame and flame them, it is childish. Underage people play 9 Dragons I know and I need paticience, but in your case I don't have. You flame me too because you didn't like my replies on Black Temple.

Back to our Christmas event, 3x rocks the party. Thanks GM and Xmas happy !

10. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

You spread wrong information. You say you play in korea, but you are not legit. I don't take a information as correct from someone like. You have a history and defended a video in black temple post of viets who sell korean accounts on black market. You put a serious question mark.

Dear players, when someone said plays on korean server and also here, it is not true, we can't play there legit and it is a fact. You play illegit Huo so stop messing up here because you don't like someone and spread wrong informations.I don't trust illegit players.

Merry Christmas !

Eroine likes this.
  11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I will repeat again for the milion time, we can not play legit on korean server. To log you need a korean ID. If you get one from someone who sells it is consider a criminal offence and you get punished by law. If you are caught, because they have a center system which records everything, when you go Korea you go in jail. I have the information from korean server from a friend of mine that makes there guides and I can look live in korean cafe. I have work relation with asian countries so I am not risking my visa and everything to prove something to an X avatar, who I don not know who it is.Take all the information from korean server as reference and interpreted it in your own manner and in the context we have right now in here.

There is no absolute truth and we play now what we have and in what manner we have. I have posted the korean things in forum because many players speculate what will be next and and monopolize the game content we have right now in order to be the first to make that item ... ”who will come”. I believe in the universal right to access the information for all the players so I will go with this principle when I post something and I will try in the future to give you more insights and see what is next and where we are, but following the legit way and not going with the wrong one.

Back to Christmas event, GCM superior farm guiding :

Before Christmas I want to thank all my watchers and viewers who likes me and who do not like me ! Merry Christmas to all of you, I wish you best of celebration !

And for those who do not go out from this forum in the 9 Dragons community and stays here to hunt the ones that really do something about this game and try to help out others as they can, this is how a real 9Dragons Awaken community looks like (the base of players) :

[​IMG]
    Source : my you tube channel.

12. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

But if nonKorean playing on KR server isn't a legit information source, then no one should also believe information what Eroine share. She does not play on KR, but is sharing info what she get from a friend.
    I don't see any difference between this two.

Merry Christmas!

13. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Merry Christmas to you too ! This is the main difference between people like and people like Huo. Some do, other just argue and spamm just to contradict for nothing instead of actually do something. You have a great exposure to social media channels and tons of followers and views and nobody can change that.Obvious you attract envy and hate too, but 90% is love and admiration.

Me@ forever your fan ! Rock on Sedbona on the new year.

Eroine likes this.
  14. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

There it is. He is spamming and flaming Sedbona with unlogic things, with nothing to show up.He has show no korean content so far, just an forum smile avatar with a tongue and some old costume. On the other hand, Sedbona show the production chains, new things on korean servers, new weapons, plus 18 weapons as comparison. Not to mention Sedbona as guide maker, social content influencer since 2007 and Huo as nothing. I trust her and her source. I know who is on discord and I know him since Acclaim time. He posted on this forum too when all began here than moved back to k server.

It is a huge difference.Huo is covering up the korean character because he is affraid of ban, since someone can report the character or took it from some forum.

The guy who makes guides have a blog like Sedbona has.

Merry Christmas to you !

DarkestAlan and Eroine like this.
  15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Everything is public on that blog. He is doing the guides for korean servers and he has sections for each items production/crafting chains, all korean events, he is testing pvp and pve and also have GMs approve when they test something new and he is helped with official information from 9D staff there. Korea has 6 GMs and one is dedicate to the new content and to get feed-back from players. The guy with the guides also makes online surveys among players to know the feed-backs on some content or items.

Korea has a different culture of gaming, they play more in cafes and stick to each other more. If you were traveling in Korea like me ( my absence is due to work traveling in asian countries) you would understand better the culture there and how the games are view by the players. We are alone in our homes with our PCs in front us or with 2 laptops more and play alone. This game in here is more individual targeted and there is group play more for korean players. They have so call games cafes where they play for hours, chat and eat noodles with kimchi and snaks and because they are close to each other they do group activities in game and are more connected to each other than we are in here. Also they have national game competitions and each cafe have a gamer club to represent them in championships. They battle in international championship with China for e.g.

Game life, game development, game industry is different in asian countries. Having a bigger picture give you more insight on how things are there vs here. You will understand better if you travel there and see for yourself, taste the experience and everything.

Korea also it is a beauty orientated country, so that is why games have more feminin look on guy characters and females are design smaller with no muscle and fragile body. The inspiration for 9 Dragons is wuxia novels and folk and wuxia we have everything sects, skills, different weapons, different martial arts and a backup story.

I see the game from this perspective too so when an item came up, I look up at wuxia and try to see how this also fit up in there and ask my friend about it. As I said before, I passed on the phase of player that is 100% focus to be best in the game and to just play the game for that. I play for more than this.

Athuyar likes this.
  16. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

So... u play Kr or not?
    I said thats not an event or festival deco, its the latest update of the yellow dragon (OP deco as we know it here) but if u have it, let me know how to reach u in Kr and i will come to u.. show u my gear and we can settle things

Im not trying to climb to ur "fame" cause honestly i dont know who are u..

Dude u playing since 2007 makes us both adults, not kids, lets act like grown ups and not like spoiled kids.. u do this for the views and monetizing of social media, thats cool, if u werent so close minded i could share some videos of hainan raids, kylin runs (the revamped ver ofc) even more interesting, npc details of black monk related content wich we should have next.. but hey, Ego is a b&%$#...

HF and GL
    Merry Xmas!

PS.. im so bored i try to get amused by reading forums lol

Perfection likes this.
  17. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Man, I told u from the start that lucid decos looks mostly like clan decos, but i guess having on me a Guardian thats not yet in here + the "bald guy" next to my toon all on a map thats not here yet would give a hint that pic is taken on a different server outside of RF, isnt enough for a narrow sight to see

I would love to see those guides u talk about, care to share a link?

18. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

She explain to you dude that she is not an korean ID thief like you are. You play illegit on korean or not and bust up. If you really wanted to share something with the community since you join this forum you would have done it already. For how long are you in here ?

Do no bust now it's not usefull.

Merry Christman and don't try to be more than you are or show off something you don't have.

19. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

When you share a post of your character in korean server with name, server, a full screen I will too. Every korean knows the guy and his blog but curios seems you don't know it.

Very amusing ! I asked personaly the guy about event deco made with powder and said they had an event in 2018 when they crafted boxes with powder to make decos event than crafted into permanent. I asked you to post the photo of that deco.

ocean67 likes this.
  20. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I didn't know playing a game inherently means you would follow a "popular" blog about said game or even know about it's existence. But you can't really condemn him since he lives a life of crime by using someone else's ID to play an online game, no punishment is severe enough to pay for such sins. Goes to show how low people will go to play online games.

ocean67 likes this.