Ok Yall think that we are some 'Tards ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pasha, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Giving us timed 2016 happy new year title ?! What yall think we are some Internet Explorer sht ?
    You could ask anyone who got photoshop to make 2020 title . i could make it in 5 mins.....
    Come Redphucks , ** us more pls Right in tha azz no lube just like you did thru your whole time having RF
    JK not a company . Shame on you . @Starberry Delete this if you want ,but as a player you should tell them to stop with this sht. smh

oTedd, HumoLoco and Scrpz like this.
  2. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

Nimonix nigas r wildin.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

4. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

HumoLoco and Scrpz like this.
  5. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

Budget cuts rofl.

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I believe that's the only (or at least the newest) New Years Title in game.

EDIT: I was wrong, they had a 2018 title made. Either way, both are outdated...

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Indeed they ran out of idea already

Pasha likes this.
  8. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

we know , but why give people sht like that ? its like giving people rotten apples and saying "eyyy its Good " i feel like just dont want to look good . Updates = sht , Games is still bugged af , still no p2s connection . idk who is working in Redfox but i bet non of them even know how any of their game works. Prob thats why they took starberry to help them, but he is soft and doing same sht .
    They never had one ( look at other forums ) they are just taking any game they can and thinking " Its gonna be ok " Boom all of their games are dead xD new players got more knowledge than they have thru all these years.

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

What if himself doing all of this shet and haven't realize his dev team left him already?

Scrpz likes this.
  10. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

it looks like 1 guy holding whole game....but still 1 guy with knowledge would do way more . even not updates cuz who care about updates lol everything new is cancer. but making good events not crap like fisci .

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Exactly but he still need feedback from us but redfox never pass any one of our feedback to them and never got answer from them. Yet when will they finish the user suggestion contest around 3 or 4 years ago?

Pasha likes this.
  12. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Thats why its one big joke . If im not wrong redfox never checks if new updates are good and not glitchy yet they never apologized for fking things up .

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Imagine RedFox and Nimonix are the relationship. We, the rumble fighter community, are trying to destroy RedFox such as how we talk about how RedFox is bad service. Then Nimonix beat RedFox everyday no matter what they give us the update.

Its like we telling RedFox that Nimonix is really cheating on RedFox cuz they likes to dig the worthless green paper on us. Then RedFox defend Nimonix to tell us how is Nimonix good.

damn

Pasha likes this.
  14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Y'all are trippin hard, I'm glad they aren't wasting time working on a 2020 title

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

they are busy to delete my meme tho.

Pasha likes this.
  16. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

It would be 5 min of work . Anyway "im glad they aren't wasting time working on a 2020 title" so what they are wasting time on ,for sure not on updates or events nor fixing this . I think they chillin in the office counting bills from all these boxes and laughing at people who buy that sht . Updates - Nothing new .same sht in shop same bm's
    Events - nothing new . Same sht just other prizes if any other prizes
    Fixes done - 0
    So yeah im pretty sure they got no time to waste

Tengu and HumoLoco like this.
  17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

dont get me wrong im not happy either but I still prefer them doing nothing than making a 2020 title. Games 12 years old, honestly surprised we didn't stop getting tangible content updates years ago.

18. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Yea but we getting same updates anyway . Ok maybe we got some re scrolls but meh . Best thing to do would be player to server connection .

19. Catastrofal

Catastrofal New Member

That's exactly what I said to myself when I saw it =D. I laughed so hard.

Only 12 years old, I'd say. There are many games older than that and ppl still play these. Haha.
    Played NFS 10 years after it's 1st release in 1994. Latest releas, guess what? 2019. (I know is not an online game). The difference is that RF depends on it's community (players), if there will be only 1 player left, or even 2, the game will be dead. You can't really say it's dead yet, and they know it.

As a player that didn't play since 2012 and came back in 2019, I see alot has changed. Their mistake is to give the same stuff every year, and to put it all in boxes with such bad rates of getting permanent items. No one likes timed items, and no one will buy something they already bought.

Pasha likes this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

They don't understand in this beautiful statement. We have been told them like 100 million times. Perhaps in baby language mode they might understand?