Maintenance & Patch Notes: January 7, 2020

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Shadow, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Rates are lower than many gacha games. Not sure why people still spend money at this point, the game has no future.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

@Starberry Could you tell them to fix Harlem ? Why do they even put BM which is glitchy af ? Funny thing it always was glitchy and yet they brought it like 3 times if im not wrong .

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

My meme is real they had to delete it.

Pasha likes this.
  4. Heavenus

Heavenus New Member

You gotta be kidding me, more boxes? MORE? Why do you keep doing this? You're suffocating this game and people are LEAVING. I don't play as much as I did back then for this reason. However, I do occasionally check to see if anything changed, especially in the shop for nostalgia reasons. Nope. More boxes. More. Boxes. Keep doing this, you're going to kill this game COMPLETELY eventually and those who love to invest in a game that no longer develops beyond it's the current state will stay. Red Fox games officially has to be the most greediest company out of GC and OG Planet. This is my opinion. Feel free to disagree. I understand you guys need a source of income to generate revenue but boxes are good occasionally. You keep bringing the same boxes, don't even add new ones, and don't even add perm items to the shop anymore. This is 2020 and nothings changed. It would be in your favor to add some items to the shop that are perm for all classes to utilize, especially Andriod because they lack any real source of valuable items. That way, it'll bring people back and buy more items that'll create a more fair environment. It's like Red Fox is ASKING for people to insult them sometimes. People are throwing ideas out there to help, mind you, none of us are getting paid for this. Do what OG did and bring a massive update that carried over the upcoming years if it's possible with Nimonix even cooperating. You could make the argument "Just leave an don't play or come back." You're right. However, this 'needed' change is also helping you and those that still continue to play because more content is available. I've played this game for nearly a decade and it's really sad how it is turning. Mind you, I'm one of those hard spenders that used to spend a lot in this game (hundreds) but I stopped and realized I (and many of us) are enabling this kind of behavior. Even the avid spenders get tired of getting cheated and not obtain something permanent, some even get tired of seeing boxes ( my case) and want something permanent already. You might as well let the game die or lend it to someone else who can improve on it because this is ridiculous. Correct me if I'm wrong here and feel free to disagree. I said what I said and this had to be said. IGN: TerryBogard

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

i love how you can @ this guy but he never reply . Guess he is just same as other who should be doing something not only hosting crappy Fisci RIP RF

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Right they knew it.

I am just like Julian Slink who know every shet and they are the Heart Enterprises the one who spreading all diseases. and I am trying to obtain only one I wanted from them.

Pasha likes this.
  7. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

This game is ended already bruh . Even if its up there is like 3 rooms ahaha GG we had more room's 1 min after maintance on OGP . I wish we could see server info about people who are online ,how many people logged on today /week/month . Sht would be funny

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea steam showed active of RedFox's server. we knew what looked we used to be that back in OGP. We can compare.

9. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I apologize for the late response. We’ve asked our developers plenty of times to resolve the issues in the Harlem Defense War Boss Mode, but we have not received a fix.

We will make another inquiry to our developers and I thank you for your watchful eye.

10. CokaineCrazii

CokaineCrazii Member

[GM]Shadow i have a issue I need resolved tap in p

11. Starberry

What is the issue?

12. CokaineCrazii

CokaineCrazii Member

It’s an account issue I’d prefer if Shadow would Take care of it @Starberry

13. Starberry

We do not directly get involved with account issues. Please wait for a response from our support team! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.