Top 10 issues for 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hello dragons of the land and high dragons from RedFox team,

In this topic I want to highlight some of the top issues from last year that I got from the community from different channels, starting with social media like discord, you tube, blog, in game from players and my pupils and from veterans players that loves this game an play it for a long time.

This topic is not to reproach or flame someone or anyone but to work to resolve this issues in order to have a better game play and experience.

1. End game is not reachable for most of the high level players. The ultimate tablets and the way we get them lead the game to abandonment for high level players. We need years in game to get the ultimate tablets for the last content added : new weapon and relics like mirisa set, seowang and the 4 pvp relics. The new korean content will be pull more UTs in the game. There should be more ways to get the UTs in the game or lower the points on ID, also revamp the dungeon. Even for the players that pays to get the UTs is more like a lottery and hard to get all of them.

2. New weapon (white dragon weapon) is not reachable for the 99% of players. In the history of the 9dragon till now since 2006 no weapon non refine was so hard to get it and not reachable by high players. Above this, refinement for the new weapon is harder.

3. Pet system should be in game accessible. Getting a pet in game is not reachable for 80% of the game population. The proposal is to at leat let players get level 1 or 2 pets from in game content and some shards to try upgrade them. Pet above level 3 could be obtain from marketplace.

4. Rafinament system should be revamp and increase the chances of rafinament rates above +15, also add new increases in game to reach that level. Korea revamp it and more weapon now reach +16 or +18.

5. Adding new game content is very slow. Also there is not enough communication with the community regarding this aspect. Players wants to know a calendar for year 2020 with the new content and discuss the new game content. Also this should be reachable for players. When you are adding some of the new items think on the big picture and corroborate with what we have right now in game and not make it impossible to reach it. Also, issues of years are not respond yet :

- What is going on with the lore of 9 dragons ? Any news on this ?
    - Any plans to get new clans (advanced clans) ?
    - What is going on with the vagabond path ?
    - Zhenzghou second dungeon ? Why it is still there and no accessible ?
    - New graphic ? When the game will change the graphic ?

6. Too many collectibles. The new content it is coming with too many collectibles to craft an item and low crafting rates. It is too much of time consuming and above all, some of the collectibles stuck to the bags place, which comes to spaces issues. The numbers of items is not in correlation with space in bags and deposit. Also some of the collectibles on low levels and middle levels are useless and should be removed.

7. Karma system. This system was abandoned. Is there any plan to revive it ? Any new relics will be added with bad or good karma or some new titles ? If it is useless and no plan to revive it should be removed.

8. Kunlun tiger forest should be fixed. It is not long term solution to cut the portion of the map for the texture errors. Those should also find a fix.

9. Marketplace should be review, some of the items are useless in there. Some ideas of packages for refinement clothes, weapons in combination with some premium should be added, maybe a permanent deco with high stats.

10. The events should be accessible for all levels characters.

If any players has others to add up, feel free to do it, but in a civilized manner. Thank you !

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    hearty, nerkus789x, renatokpz and 3 others like this.
  2. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Uncap what is capped and we have in game items over the cap limit.

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

We have many others things to improve in the game. I have not yet said my personal opinion, but I see problems spreading on several axes.

1. Lore & story. The game started with two writers, one that is a wuxia writer from Indy21 part, posting on 9d page a small web novela and one from western part to adapt it. He wanted to give the players a frame where they develop their own stories. The frame started to go wrong after Nanchang map. All the story is petrified in 2008. Stories sells the game also, but here the stories of the clans both humans and monsters, NPC, quests are underdeveloped on maps and dungeons. The advanced clans are dropped out, also the vagabond path. On version 2 graphic, from 2012 they drop out two major clans, shao and heavenly demon, lucky it was not out.

Wuxia is so rich in material and stories, but Kunlun where supposed to be high spirits, closed to the heaven and have plenty of stories to reach out with advanced clans is plain. Kunlun mountains that is supposed to be build on the bones of the old dragons gives me no emotion, I do not empathize with the story because it is lacking in writing. Sames goes with Liaodong, Icy and Tibet. The new revamp dungeons has no story, nothing new to add. Tao, the creation of world, ying and yang also are dropped out as story.

A kung fu hero trains and get skills, we are stuck with second roles skills, from there to IS, nothing more to add. There should be some special skills for the high gifted and also for the masters.

Fishing, hunting, gathering and crafting system we talk about in old days to have some things to do in week days is old forgotten. Korea has fishing system, we don't. Marriage and couple quests are abandoned.

There is no vision to share with the players and no more stories to be told, the game right now is plain. The STORY TELLER is dead from game point and he took all THE LORE with him.

2. Technical we have plenty of problems like texture errors, missing part of maps, dungeons boxes that can't be looted, bugs tha tare not fixed since old times and many more.

3. Pve and pvp are not develop, systems are the same. In pve there is nothing the game added in the past 10 years only more consumables and collectibles with low rates to craft. Now for a dungeon relic you need a map of collectibles. The last direction is to farm like crazy collectibles for low level rewards. Epithet is boss design, not collectibles. Everybody got epithet from bosses because it is an achievement to kill the boss of the dungeon and take the KILLER. But now it is transformed into more farming. And you guys ask why we have so many auto-farmers ? Designers of the game, like we have K (auto-trainer) in the game, please design an auto-farmer, because instead of new game ideas and new ways to make this game more attractive you are adding more ways to confuse us and make it non-playable.

KL relics level 10 ? Now we got more collectibles to make relics 10 levels with low craft rate. This I don't get it why. We have few bosses, low bosses time and monopoly on bosses. How all players will get 10 levels of relics ? In how many years ? 100 years ?

Pvp : I pay, I log, pk all maps and I am top pvp, than log again, pk again all maps again I am top, than again and again same thing... I grief others all over again, but yes, no problem because I pay for it.

4. Virtual items vs real money in 9d. The market of game money is huge, for e.g. back in 2012 around globe the market was around 15 bil $ and in 2019 grow around 55 bil $. 9d market value of total market probably is around 00.0...% In game economy is like real economy, you have people with money and have items. A game should be design to give you more experience if you stay more in it or spend more time. Before, you could spend 2 years in a game to get an item, but now the times has changed, as game designer you have to deliver fast content and new items to be bought with real money, because you have competition, it is not like 20 MMOs on the market like back in the old days, but over 1000. Buying items with gold in any game is like you throw your money in a pit. So why spend money in 9d ? Because you love the game, but when that reason it is nullified, you don't spend anymore.

The problems raise when you become greedy and turn all game aspects to get only money. For e.g. in another game the players gets pets from in game for free, but if you want a flying pet you have to pay $. So I am saying, game devs should find attractive ways to get money from players not limit the entire content of one game aspect to $.

5. Game events ... it is been 13 years of 2x,3x,5x...10x... Really ? 13 years of same event in weekend. Festivals and events are still the same, nothing changed in the past 13 years. Collect and exchange, nothing was added to the game. When we will get some tournaments, maybe party/band/leagues events and got some valuable rewards ? You get but you also have to give in return. Maybe at the end of the year for top 100 players non payment and payment should add a kit with rewards.

6. Contest are bias. If you don't have a clear standard to judge on, better let a lottery program determine the players who win. There is a lot of negativity around game contests among players. Not having a standard on how to judge and who is judging leave room for interpretation. Social media channels also should host some contests and have in game exchange center.

7. Black market is easy to fight , introduce an auction house a system where the publisher gets a procent from the items that players sells with real money. This system is implement in massive MMOs.

8. Communication of community with CMs and GMs. I get that RedFox don't have a corporate culture like old Acclaim and corporate look, or are investing in building values, making plans having a forecast or P&L, but it is ok even you don't have those. Engaging and communicate with the community is very important. You have to understand what this community really wants and respond. It is fine to have a smart support soft, but human interaction is need it and a lot in forum.

Lastly, I salute you all from my exotic trips ... where a part of my money went vs UTs.

Cancun, Mexico
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dubai, where the gold 24 karat capuccino cost over 100$
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And got many more how to spend your $ and feel like a real goddess not the goddess of pvp ... This is to show that are plenty of rich people out there in the community having tons with $, but with a perspective.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  4. Kasko1985

Kasko1985 Member

havent read all of the comments all the way through i should mention
    but i think u guys also forggot to mention the drop rates in the game (both for f2p players as well as for p2w players)
    not that i ahve anything against paying players who can spend irl $$ on game items, but monopoly on KL bosses is just rotten

Athuyar likes this.
  5. Floricel

Floricel Member

After more than one year of playing awaken, it feels more and more like a second job. It's incredibly hard work to do anything as f2p and monopoly is killing the game.

Swim and Athuyar like this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I rely on support than GMs to pass our issues. GMs are more technical staff. RedFox is korean company based in US and not so corporate american, but even so, in this industry there are some quality standards, and quality also means customer support/feedback reports. I know that out there it is a department for customer support and the guys or girls from there reads the forums, takes feedback from online environment and files up some reports that goes to the superiors and some to the developers. Also, I believe the developer has some checking eyes on this forum and on social media network to keep a close connection with the players and check their feedback. Without the players the game is dead so I believe they take our feedback serious and we have a say in the future patches and in the business decision process. Financial reports, P&L, sales reports are important but also customer/players feedback, that is why I started this post.

In the end I will add another issue related to the stats. There are too many complicated stats in the game right now and out there is a web-spider there that nobody fully understand it. So dear developers, keep it simple and keep a balance between stats in relics, gear, weapons and adding stats on relics.

PS : customer is any player even he/she/it(new gender) pays or not pays.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    begar2, fasthunter and Athuyar like this.
  7. fasthunter

fasthunter New Member

Im a Donator my self and i Agreed with Every Single Word @Eroine

i think some times if every1 stop dpnate till they wake up or guiv more credits to us becosue some times it fells like RF do not Care at all

Eroine likes this.
  8. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

So we're going on strike? :eek::rolleyes:

Eroine and Athuyar like this.
  9. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The game is not fun anymore and this is the measure we get from players reactions. The devs don't deliver a good experience. We can complain all day long, the truth is we lost the fun, the old good fun.

Eroine and KProphetK like this.
  10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Eroine!

Sorry it took a while to get to responding to this. You have alot of issues pointed out and we wanted to address them all at once. We will answer your 2nd post in a separate post.

1. We are currently nowhere near end-game and are still behind in alot of content that the Korean service has which will be implemented into our version. Please keep in mind that the Ultimate Tablets are still new, as we introduce newer content, availability of previous content of the game will change.

2. Again, these weapons have just been introduced to the game and are not meant to be easy to obtain even for high level players. This will also change as newer content is introduced.

3. Although pets can not be obtained through in-game content, all pet related items are tradable and can be obtained through other players.

4. Please keep in mind that refinement levels 16 through 18 are also fairly new, and as we move forward, this will also change, just like in the Korean service.

5. Please keep in mind that we are surely updating the games content. We have disclosed our developement schedule in the past only to have things change which greatly upset the community. As such, we only disclose content that we are sure we will release, that of which we include in our sneak peaks.

Regarding all the questions about content (Lore, clans, vagabond path, ZZ second dungeon), we are not sure what previous publishers had introduced, and/or promised, however, we are a different version and do not have any information regarding the mentioned content.

In regards to a graphic update, we had heard information from Korea regarding it, but did not see any further mention regarding it to date.

6.Everything we introduced contentwise is part of the game and has it's purpose. All collectibles can be thrown in the trash. And although you might not need items from collectibles other lower levels might. As opposed to previous versions, we have actually minimized content and have removed alot of undesired quests and items already.

7. We are not sure if it has been abandoned in Korea, but in our version, people abuse the Karma system. We will look into it in the future to see if there are any plans for improvement, however, as there are too many people who abuse the system with alternative accounts and toons, a solution must be made before it can be implemented.

8. We will be sure to follow up with our developers regarding this issue as it is

9. Thank you for your suggestions. We appreciate your feedback regarding updating our marketplace and will consider what we can do.

10. There will always be a level restriction for events, however everyone can participate. Reaching level 150 can be achieved in one day. Please keep in mind that these restrictions are put in place to prevent auto-farmers from abusing events.

We do appreciate the feedback and concerns provided in this list, however, please keep in mind that most of these are not critical issues on our priority list.

Eroine and Bankz like this.
  11. [CM]NineArts

We have written our response to this post in the same order.

1. As we have said, we are unsure what previous publishers were working on or have promised, or what you are even asking, but our version is different from previous publishers, and we have no information regarding the integration of lore other than what is already in-game.

Additional skills for higher leveled characters and masters would be nice, but again, this is not really an issue.

The Fishing system was not popular in Korea, therefore we will not be adapting it. We will however be keeping the fishing storage (quest storage) so you have additional room to store items. Also, as we are the new publisher of Nine Dragons, we are not sure what the hunting/gathering and crafting system, or the Marriage and Couple quests are.

The vision should be the experiences amongst the people of the land. There should be just enough lore to leave room for mystery and wonder. If you pay attention to the quests you just might find some answers.

2. We are always working on fixing long existing bugs and make efforts to follow up on progress regarding their fixes. Please feel free to report any bugs that have not yet been attended to.

3. Our PVE and PVP are exactly the same as the Korean service. So everything they have in terms of PVE and PVP systems, we have also. We do however appreciate your desire to have it improved. Auto-farmers are always an issue in MMORPG's and we will continue to take action against such users. We appreciate your feedback to introduce an auto-farmer, but it likely will not happen.

KL relics are also new to the game. Keep in mind that when they were first introduced, it was hard to obtain them at all. Now there are other methods to obtain them, and acquiring up to level 3 relics has become as easy as opening a box. As more content is implemented it will continue to change.

In regards to PVP, if you are in a PVP map, and you are farming where other players are playing, chances are you are going to be approached in PVP.

4. We understand what you are saying, but people who spend just because they love the game are just a certain demographic. We are open to suggesting regarding items players would like to see, however, the Marketplace is geared to provide convenience items to players in regards to certain functions in the game such as refining and combining weapons, as well as giving the edge with newer content in-game.

As we have said, pets that can auto-loot for you are relatively cheap, or attainable in-game through other players. We try to keep as much content in-game as possible, however, in order to run the game, we do have to make transactions.

5. Festivals and events the same of which that we receive from Korea which won't really differ too much in terms of system. We appreciate your suggestion to have tournaments, which would have to be held by staff, and will take that into consideration.

6. Contests are decided at our discretion and are not bias at all. Unless a submission is of difinitive quality, we will base our decisions on which entries we like best.

7. Thank you for your suggestion. However, we most likely will not be able to implement such a system. And regardless, with any game with a trading system, black market trades will always be an issue. We are always taking action whenever we have concrete evidence, unfortunately, we need players willing to provide in-game evidence of such.

8. We always strive to improve the communication with our players. Although we always take into consideration a players wants and needs, it is still considered as suggestions unless it is a critical issue that breaks the game and needs to be resolved.

Athuyar, Eroine and Bankz like this.
  12. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

"We are always working on fixing long existing bugs and make efforts to follow up on progress regarding their fixes. Please feel free to report any bugs that have not yet been attended to."
    You aren't.
    Players have reported tens of bugs. None of them fixed. That's just one example of your wall of horrendous replies

Sorry for improper quoting. Not on pc

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    Eroine likes this.
  13. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Now this man knows the fun of previous pubs as far as I'm concerned. Some of you, I may or may not know you.

But Authyar batteld.amnyntimes B's me and friends with the league he was in , PvP as well as pve. Mad respect to you bro. I no longer play for now but may return again. I did log a few times the last week, but that's it til I finish my last surgery.

Take care bro, good to see you again.

Athuyar and Eroine like this.
  14. KProphetK

NineArts, it's good at least someone responded to this.

Like many, I've played for years and have been a top player as well as a noob in this version.

But since RF has had the game,.it's been one disappointing version for many of us.

As for me events vs this versions events, there should never be a change in events and that's what you all don't get.

I understand that newer content should be harder to get for players, but making content only available through dungeons is ********. Grinding mobs should also be added as well. I know this was a change for the auto farmers.

The content you make easier, still makes it a.lil harder for players, cuz by the time it's made.eaiser, it really has no value or the newer items vs old items are not great.

IDK, I give up on this game for now, cuz of how RF is running it and it's pointless to even play.

Many more should walk away and do something else. I been enjoying other games and playing games that are way better for content, crafting and ALL ITEMS CAN BR FARMED WITH ANY LVL OF CHAR DUNGEONS OR NOT.

Athuyar and Eroine like this.
  15. [CM]NineArts

Keep in mind that as long as we receive all the necessary information we need to address these bugs to our developers, reported bugs are always fixed in a timely manner. In certain cases however, some issues may take longer to fix than others.

By necessary information, this means we would need to be able to replicate the issue.

In the thread below, players can report bugs, in which we mark the status of the report's progress.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?forums/bug-reports.31/

Players can also report bugs to us via support system in which we also forward bug reports to our developers from.

Additionally, whenever we fix bugs, they are included in our maintenance posts.

Athuyar likes this.
  16. KProphetK

Don't even bother with RF. Cuz just like last pubs, they will fix or do what ever they want that will benefit them in the long run.

If the cared about us, changes would have long been made and we would for once get the exact same events and content as kr.

From Acclaim to RF, I posted so much stuff that is now in game and so many ppl in 9D thought I was making stuff up.

Well here it is, just RF didn't give it to us,.like we should have gotten it.

Have fun all!

I'll come visit in game one day "soon"!

Eroine likes this.
  17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

@[CM]NineArts thanks for answering the questions and put some light in some of the issues. Regarding the lore and some of the problems marked by players as highly important in the scale graphic, to be resolved and answered I will come back with some details in the coming days. Thank you again for your time and involvement.

@Swim
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    Athuyar and Swim like this.
  18. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

RF: oh no i wonder why our server is dying

also RF: "Generally, we do not assist in regards to trade scams what-so-ever." (this is a real sentence ninearts has said. let that sink in for a brief second)

Cytrix and Athuyar like this.
  19. [CM]NineArts

For those who have not read the notice, Junky91 is misdirecting our initial post.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/regarding-all-trades.49423/

"Generally, we do not assist in regards to trade scams what-so-ever.

We will however, do the best we can to recover your items AND take the appropriate action, only IF screenshots of a trade agreement in your chat logs are available. Without such evidence we will not be able to assist you with your scam issues.

What we need to see in your chat logs:
    Person A: How much much are you selling your (insert full item name)?
    Person B: 4 Billion. meet me at Auction House.
    Person A: (insert confirmation response)

Even when letting someone you consider a friend, or even a league mate borrow an item, we suggest always taking the proper screenshots.

If this can be provided, we will be able to take action immediately. We may not always be able to return items, but we will at least PERMANENTLY ban the scamming user.

Additionally, making claims towards an individual publicly is considered making defamatory statements and is a punishable offense. Please report all scam issues via support ticket."

Do not skew or change the direction of our words. What we meant is that in accordance to our terms, any trades are a player's sole responsibility. However, we will definitely be able to assist if certain conditions are met and we have enough evidence to take action.

20. [CM]NineArts

There is no bug with trades. They work exactly as they are supposed to. Players can add items to the trade window. Players can remove items from the trade window. Players can also decide to confirm the trade. In the case a trade doesn't go to plan, we need evidence of a trade agreement in order to ensure that the trade agreement is met or at least reversed.

Also, you do not need to download anything. All you need to do is press the Print Screen button on your keyboard which will take a screen capture of your game. Take a screen capture with a trade agreement visible, and that is all the evidence required.

Additionally we appreciate the feedback regarding our endgame content being un-achievable and will take it into consideration.

Regarding texture errors, we will be reassessing the severity and work with our developers to try and further remedy this issue.

We will see you in the summer time if you return.