Top 10 issues for 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Jan 5, 2020.

1. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I'll give you some advice regarding jewel boxes that you can apply to pretty much every situation ingame to get better results. It isn't something really special but I see most people that play don't think it out that way so it's up to you to decide if it's a usefull change to you or not.

Farming red potala for jewel boxes takes longer than farming green runs for jewel boxes because red potala has 9 boxes that give jewel boxes and green has 6, you also have the benefit of getting alot of red passes to do fast red potala runs in case you want to get level 3 weapons and cloths. You only really need to do a select number of full red potala runs for condemend blood silk to upgrade to wrath which is at most 200 pieces.

So in general you need to think about effiiciency when you do something, if you plan on making an item always think of priorities regarding time/cost compared to other items that might give better results with far less cost. Simple example of making ALL your sealed stats to at least 2% crit damage from using normal sealed beads will give alot of benefit for a very low cost and/or very low effort.

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

My top issue for 2020 is that they still havent shared any lunar sneak peaks. Like wtf, it's in 1 week. Is it too much to ask for some SS?

Athuyar likes this.
  3. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

my top 1 issue for 2020 is that they still haven't closed yet looool

Athuyar and KProphetK like this.
  4. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The game it is not perfect, the community and redfox either.

Redfox must work with jongwong games and give the full korean content to players. The updates should be according to korean release, 1, 2 months but not years behind and not skiping the content and release jumping content. Redfox did good job with the game, adding kl expansion with those uts was a mistake, because we didn't have korean events to get uts and no other way to get it in game.

Guardians low levels should be game content available from pve in game.

Gambling in marketplace with boxes for costume or other items should be replace. In Acclaim one deco was 500 coins and we got it directly from marketplace, not have to gamble to get it like epic dragon.

Trollamite likes this.
  5. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

we all too yang play this game, we must do a character and logg in 20 years all new in game:)

Athuyar likes this.
  6. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

11. rollback - just some players got rollback, some lost all items for a peryoud (i received ticket answer " we didnt know peryoud u roll back")
    some didnt roll back so its not good.(me lost past 200 bil items in game).
    12. rollback efects: a. some lost items. xp, league gold, time...b. some lost item market credit was lost(i lost 1200$- i received back 15k cc , idn how was count, i send paypall hystory and nothing happened) c. players not roll back
    have gold, items etc. d. was no compensation for players who roll back, and any explain why that happened.
    13. ITEM Mall system - new items in game are like u want buy a car (too expensive) some items are usseless and we dont have a good explayn on items in description.
    14. autoplayers - some did max lvl whit autoplay program, resources, etc
    15 keep in mind:) i can go on

16, if anything good happen server die

17, gm. its not present in game, so maybe they play another game:) so dint know what real happened there

18. keep in mind i have more:)

19. drop its low now people join just in weekend becouse so borring, nothing to do whiteout event

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Regarding the lore, this is how 9d story started :

It is clear that we are talking about 9 clans (the game is call 9Dragons ) and 1 vagabond path. After 14 years we deserve to have some answers to the questions :

Where are the advanced clans ? What is JG plan for the advanced clans ? Why only 6 dragons ?
    What is going on with the vagabond path ?

RedFox is just the publisher, so the questions should be answered by JG representatives.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Athuyar and Swim like this.
  8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Than, what is going on with the lore and content for this :

1. Unfinished dungeons :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hefei tournaments :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. New levels to coc and dungeons :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Hefei dungeon :
    [​IMG]

5.Quiz :
    [​IMG]

6.Infinite dungeon (Korea, long time ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Swim likes this.
  9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Fishing system Korea (not popular?... not well developed I would say) :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And vennus gifs :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Athuyar and Swim like this.
  10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Graphic and second version of the game probably is history because JG closed their you tube channel and video where they post about this. They should say simply : we will not focus anymore on this version or not for your market !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Athuyar likes this.
  11. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Eroine,

Unfortunately, we do not have any information provided to us regarding the lore of Nine Dragons, but we will discuss this internally.

Please keep in mind that in Korea, there are still only 6 clans. We do not have any information regarding new classes, but once we do, we will inform the community.

https://www.ninedragons.co.kr/devel...=3573&flashname=sb_01.swf&pageNum=1&leftNum=1

12. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Is that Real of what 9D2 could have been wow.....

Eroine likes this.
  13. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Regarding unfinished dungeons, and the Hefei dungeons, as well as the new levels to Cave of Conqueror, we would like to see the source URLs for this content so we can discuss them internally. The screenshots of the COC look like levels we already have.

Regarding the Hefei Tournament, we do have that content. However we periodically run it in-game.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/event-hero-tournament.35127/

This also was not a very popular system in Korea as the prizes for the tournament had left much to be desired.

We do have the quiz system that we periodically run during event periods.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/ox-quiz-introduction.6106/#post-94914

If there is anything further about the quiz system you would like to discuss let us know.

Also, we would like to ask about what is being brought up about the Infinite Dungeon System.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/update-infinite-dungeon.37781/

hearty likes this.
  14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Thanks [CM]NineArts for the answer. I know Korea has 6 clans, we are waiting to see when we will get the rest and who can tell us and what are the plans. Vagabond path it is in the game, but with no quests and no mastery, just clan basic skills.

hearty and Athuyar like this.
  15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

1. Unfinished dungeons are located in Zhengzhou and Shi Zang maps.

[​IMG]

2.COC source was Indy21 page of 9Dragons with NCSoft as publisher, now is JG games. We just asked if JG has any new plans for coc or no.

3.Tournaments and quiz are not used or rare used (2017) and Korea had some tournaments matches. I know we have the content, but it is not used or rare used.So this is dead end or dropped ?

4.Infinite dungeon don't have the same rewards as korean server, we are missing the 01 content that is why was brought into discussion.

RedFox
    [​IMG]

Korea 01 :
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the answers.

Athuyar likes this.
  16. RadeonX2

RadeonX2 Member

we just wana play the game...

here some few words from some one who still loves the game. People come and go, we meet friends we lost friends and leaders. Still some points here are hard to read special some who spend and invested also alot of time and legit get destroyed of the server rolllback. The offer you gave him is legit .....bad. As a normal player who mostly farm and levls but also sometimes pays i cant imagine how bad this is not only you lose your credit you lose your time we not talking about some days, Months! Imagine be in fear you come online now lose some IS lvls now and items wich are billions worth. Lvls can be restored from what i know but items not? So you kinda force us to take a print sceen every day now and even than there is high chance you not gona see your items again. That went realy scarambola...
    Can you confirme atleast it doesnt happend again or can we save us from this.

I realy realy would love to have this updated graphic Eroine posted. <3
    In the meantime we fight the perma error in tibet, KL, and also Hefei sometimes. Special Tibet/Portala is a mess. Creating mid to higher items are hard to impossible if you dont farm Months and than you need to filter wich are 100% creatable and wich are not. Example god set.

Still the most important thing is any plans of mergin the server or removing yin or anything?
    Pls is annoying and demotivation to know zero. Can we play this game 2021 still and you planning to update like you did.

I appreciate your work and I am grateful for what you have done so far but do not let the servers die. specially yin

a wise man once said work as a Team! Pls work also with us. We are not all evils just sometimes ;)

btw: drop rate is terrible. special in golden castle full set and card you get less than before, from icy red we dont wana talk even..pok

Thanks for the answers.

Floricel and Athuyar like this.
  17. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Indy21 made a lot of promise to us players for this game. When something was wrong Acclaim said it is Indy21 fault. When something was wrong with the game or switch publishers, koreans came in front of players to say that everything is fine and they will work to develop the game and get it like in korean server.

After so many years I can say koreans have premium version with premium events and we the debris for which we have to pay a lot.

I am asking JG people to come in forum and answer to our questions on game development, lore (died with SEA), why we don't have the whole korean content and why they skip the content and they implement something that made the game unplayable and why if this game is free to play you censor the game content with $ like guardian and end game.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    Cytrix likes this.
  18. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Regarding unfinished dungeons - did you find an entrance in Shi Zhang? I just finished my run around the SZ and didn't find it. I knew the spot in Zhengzhou, though.

As for KR rewards from Infinite Dungeons, they aren't that great these days, so it's not like anything but UT is farmed. But it's also true they have it easier with their EQ.

19. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Infinite Dungeon with those rewards is in k from 2016, players lost years in here with crapy rewards.Those items rewards were marketplace items in Redfox : go set, ts, mcg 10 x.

20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Sorry, no. I have only white characters. I may make a vaga to search it in weekend time.
    IF dungeon for us is only for UT use now because it is limited content for an item to a dungeon. It is hard to get all UTs for end game content from IF only.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020