Golden Time Event: Lunar New Year!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jan 23, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

With the Lunar New Year right around the corner, we have a special Golden Time Event prepared in celebration of the Year of the Rat! Starting tomorrow, enjoy 3x EXP, 3x Skill, and 3x Drop event!

Event Duration:
    January 24, 2020 00:00 - January 26, 2020 23:59 Pacific

012119_main_banner02.png

Remember, this triple XP event only lasts until Sunday, January 26th, so don’t wait too long to take advantage of our Lunar New Year rates!

hearty and jerometazer like this.
  2. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Nice we've got that x3 drop event. Bad luck we have NOTHING to use it on because KL drops suffer from diminishing returns. All hail 12 drops per mob cap. All hail trash drops. All hail no content for Lunar Event.

3. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

I dont understand so Lunar is 28 is when you guys start it. You give X3 for real Lunar which is 25. But there is no mats to farm for anything besides Dung/KL mats kinda as mentioned by Yasu... This makes no sense surely it should last a bit while Lunar Event is on????

4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

hearty likes this.
  5. sidealea

sidealea Member

6. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

7. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

This is something I been wanting to say for a long time, when people complain us not having all exactly like in KR. Low increases like this were something we had at the beginning of RF era. Event like this could solve drop rate issue in KL though lol

8. Loonteld

Loonteld New Member

@Perfection Who care about what player want. Just add new items, make rate under 1% to craft it and put to farm more then 1000 items per try and put in marketplace items for incresed rate for succes and make alot of money. Rate for all items sucks. Wasted 2yers to make a decent gear 2 and after RF make a "good" event where all my gear can make in 1 week and GG RF. Thank you. And now beacuse i don't know why my account is blocked tell me something about my alternative account. bullshet........

9. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

People who want all exactly like in KR should also accept same weekend events they have over there. Which no one will accept, that's why 20%/30% events were changed to x2/x3 events. That's all I wanted to say :)

10. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Thanks for the rates. I can level up to IS 6 and do... absolutely nothing with it... Honest to god @Ahri @Ninearts
    Rework.. Overhaul the drop rate system and rates in KL. PLEASE ! It's not rewarding one bit... Im at the levels where i grind the damned map.... For nothing tbh.. You will roll out new map... And many of the people. wont even be ready for the new endgame content. The rates are low for everything you do... The drops are even lower... If 12 drops is the cap...
    Remove some of the trashloot within the Furious, Fallen, Corrupted, Rampage mobs. Or decrease their drop rate. BALANCE IT. Having the 3x droprates. maybe has purpose for some. Me? None. And i bet many can agree. For some even. It just.... ruins the weekend... It's really good and all that jazz. but KL is broken. for a while now. Fix it ... please..

begar2 likes this.
  11. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

I agree to these people.

GM please balance the KL drop rate.

hearty likes this.
  12. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Sorry for the quote.

Can you please check ticket #87546? Kinda urgent matter. Thank you very much!

13. teokisss3

teokisss3 New Member

Haha năm mới thậm chí không ... x3 ... và dea

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Like K when people makes comparison means :
    -having all korean content in here, just like K;
    -having all korean events, just like K and getting all those free items they got;
    -having same reff system just like K.
    Than having same rates 30%, just like K, when above are satisfied.

Apply 3x event when we will get the festival running :
    Experience event is useless, because like many said, what is 150 levels with pwr on ? Nothing. 3x experience is good for high level characters IS1-IS6.
    Drop event is just so/so, because our core rates even with increases are too low. KL map drops started to have drop problems with medium beads drop since 2018. I wrote on forum then about the issue.
    Kung fu event is ok.

Event is to farm for 150 levels above but is extreme for low and high levels. Why ? What you kill with IS6 character at event to give you as many collectibles as you can make with 150 character in low maps ? Your IS6 character is useless for events/festivals, you are forced to make others and others.

If we have new players they will also not be happy, because they don't know the game and will not make it so easy at 150 and get the items to farm in time the dungeons and maps (exp is easy, items are hard to get).

So :
    -exp even we have 1x event has no meaning now to farm for event collectibles;
    -drop, maybe 10x to collect all and make the relics for 15% and 7% craft rate;
    -kung fu 3x decent when used with 900% kung fu pills.

Ex just K event (New Moon festival 2019) we would like to have in RF context, with their k content :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Lunar event in Yin now in Hefei the heart of commerce :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is depressing. Hope more will log by tonight !

Athuyar and ManuMasta like this.
  16. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Those of us who are actually celebrating LNY are busy with our reunion dinners tonight and preparation for friends/family visitations over the next couple of days.

17. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I just realized that whenever there are problem with the Game or events, 3x3 appears. It looks like it's the only way to discuss it - You have 3x3 and shut up.

Athuyar likes this.
  18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Yin also have US and European players who don't log out anymore and have others holidays. Only in our community were over 200. Now, no more.

Athuyar likes this.
  19. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Let him enjoy the celebration, when he comes back he and perfection will be the only ones in here and server to give likes to each other. They will have a great time together!

Hanabi do you know vennus from Acclaim ? Hanabi was her character in Bardo, Storm Rider. She says hi to whom he took her character name ! He is EU like many of SR community who waits a better dawn soon !

Perfection likes this.
  20. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I was formerly from the Bardo server too, but that name does not sound particularly familiar. Try to understand, that part of my history was almost a decade ago. I do recall that my character was in the JKD league, and was made interim BM/LM for a period of time. After migrating over to Gameleon's J9D, the only name I do find familiar here is Dromi from much older RF forum posts.