Top 10 issues for 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Jan 5, 2020.

1. ArcticRaven

ArcticRaven New Member

I will have to agree here, I was scammed when the bloodsea deco was new. I bought it by CC and he took off after i sent him the items. They caught the guy and made the transaction happen. All though i do not see why items being "New" should make them next to impossible to get or be p2w only. I have played many mmorpgs before and new items or festival/event items never took me years to get anywhere else. I can only speak for myself though.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    TouchMyTralala likes this.
  2. Crittical

Crittical New Member

What about server population on Yin Server?
    Could u make a new Event server in 4th year anniversary with merge Yin later on?
    Server almost dead..

3. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

I tryed animate white side, merged yang whites whit old yin whites. I thonk i did. White league its most animated league in game. I received rollback. If we dont have support whit good events, equilibrate Item mall market whit game, bugs. Etc how to keep ppl actives? Server will die. Actual maybe 10 actives all the time and 20 -30 in events.

4. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

If game close tell us . We dont loose time anymore

TouchMyTralala likes this.
  5. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Yin is dead already. Pvp server is more competitive than pve. Because we can't play the end game and game content only by spending ridiculos amounts of $ on a broken game the players already left. Who logs in Hefei are alts on second pc of sharing accounts. 20 players are on most of the time. The leagues are not active anymore, svs, war is boring, nobody is coming and from 30 pupils places, 1 or 0 is active only in weekend.

You sell more to NPC or give free. Economy is dead.

6. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

to top it off lets give x3 when nothing to FARM HAHAHA they will love it. And then lets give 30% drop when there is something to farm hahahhahaha YES

7. RadeonX2

RadeonX2 Member

x3 x4 x5 will not help anymore. We got in 15 min portala 4 errors. Now since pl stoped not even lower items are there that means you need to farm all your own. Yin in serious Problems. Most even gave up to login and make a stand since first you will mostly dont sell anyway sec random dcs. As IS i kinda forced to go ccd now portala error, kl drop problems, icy dungeon worse drop rate i ever saw still i need some gold even todo anything in game so only ccd is decent. I dont need to be IS for ccd red. It this goes on there is zero point to play anyway there are 0 items to buy and you cant farm all on your own or you spend the rest of your life in farming.
    Event as drop xp or also lunar event will bring nothing in the end. Thats just for our discussion under pl other can ingore it as always.. feelssadman

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Were the characteres preseverd when publisher changed from GC to RF? I dont know since I didnt play on GC.

9. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Nope and for sure won't be next time either. Preserving characters would mean a lot less cash for new publisher.

10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Wouldn't be so sure about that. Because imho I would not restart by any means. That's why I didnt play neither on G1 nor on GC. And Im a huge money spender 20k ++ only in the last few months. The next publisher can forget to ever see my money if he doesnt take measures to preserve my character.

renatokpz likes this.
  11. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

We work more than GM on game haha

renatokpz likes this.
  12. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

No, Yin started in 2017 as a new server for RF.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  13. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

2017*

Bankz likes this.
  14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

3/4/2020, event, all players active at this point get a free level 4 pet
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/event-4th-anniversary-celebration.49671/