warrior difficulty in DG Loulan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hearty, Jan 26, 2020.

1. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

ROLE CHANGE!! Lol play a role that require some actual skill in it :D Not hating on warrior but they lack skill and simply boring :p

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In any problem there are solutions. In potala the bosses are pshy design and in golden castle some of the mobs are pshy design too. It is not a solution to be IS6 warrior and change the role at high IS, the role you like to play because of two dungeons. Some players likes to play warrior. In same time, there is no equality between the two sides : pshy and chi kung, but difference in items and build. We only have one pshy role in this game and 3 chi kung. If everybody choose chi kung roles, the warrior role it becomes empty of content.

The main idea that has started and must continue is to balance the roles in pve and pvp. It is time for the warrior to develop items, skills for pvp and pve in fighting chi kung mobs and rolls in a better way.

Role change ? How much that cost if you have all top items with pshy adding on it and not chi kung ? I do not want to think about it.

Became stronger to make the dungeons in 10x time than a chi kung role? If you apply that to basic golden castle time and calculate on a larger scale you may not like the result. Time management it is the main concept these days in basic life that also should be apply to your time dedicated to entertainment meaning play games. Newer game designers connect this aspect to game play. It is more visible in mobile play but it is spreading to complex world like MMOs now.

Get a party ? In Yin ? Easy to say, hard to do it when the server is empty in 3x. As @SirDracula travels the map in last 3x, he can tell you that only 30 people log in all maps and did some dungeons. He can post screens with golden castle in Yin and how many players were doing it in 3x ( 1 or 2 and in some time 0).

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    hearty, Athuyar and renatokpz like this.
  3. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

1 phy role and 3 ck? What is the 3rd ck role? Healer is a ck, not phy? o_O

4. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Healer is chi kung role from 2006. Search old school material.Warrior is the only role that can't build full wis for chi kung skill play with their skills.

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

What is missing from the equation is vagabond path, that was physical but not anymore, because vaga path was abandoned. Warrior and vagabonds were consider physical, the rest chi kung from different points of view. Healers, hybrids, nukers can build chi kung, warriors no.

hearty likes this.
  6. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Excuse me but it's not 2006 anymore. My healer must be bugged since skill revamp update then, when 3 nukes healers had were removed, unless having 1 ck dmg skill ( trap) makes it a ck role.

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

What do you build for skill formations vs damage ? What build for healer has the highest impact in damage formation ?

hearty likes this.
  8. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Healer is chi kung support role. Was made to support the party. Healers change in pvp to chi kung build for more damage. It is the same now.
    Nothing change.

9. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Hey Sedbona, for old school sake, build up the 4 builds again on warriors, we still have the old vids with warrior on 4 builds and equip the warrior with chi kung items to see if warrior change and got some new chi kung phenomenal damage.

Eroine likes this.
  10. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

If you weren't aware, that information is sorely out of date. Healers no longer nukes, and thus do not benefit from adding points into Wisdom for damage output.

11. BirdbrainX

Healers in general train their defense trap to maximise their damage output, while building as a physical damage dealer since actives do more DPS over time.

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Maxime what type of damage from formation ? What type of damage you talk about in pvp at healers ? We have more than 1 in 9dragons.

hearty likes this.
  13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

(New Stats) Healer:
    1 Str: +4 Dmg, +4 Def.
    1 Ess: +6 Ck Def, +29Ve.
    1 Wis: +4 Ck Dmg, +4 Ck Def.
    1 Con: +42 Hp, +6 Def.
    1 Dex: +16 Ar, +18 Dodge, +16 Ck Ar, +18 Ck Dodge.

As I already said in the post above we talk about diff types of damage at diff type of builds.

hearty likes this.
  14. BirdbrainX

If you are referring to what type of damage the healer does when using their defense trap when solo'ing, it will naturally be physical damage.

From what I have witness in Healers when PvP'ing, they do not rely on defense trap if that is what you're asking.

15. BirdbrainX

As me and others have already informed you, healers no longer have nukes. o_O

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Look down on healers type of damage above. They are in balance because of 2 diff type of builds in pve and pvp. I am taling about formation that are chi kung skills.

17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I talk about chi kung damage. It is not out of blue the build is half/half, equilibrium in psy and chi kung damage str/wis. And I talk about wis is giving damage, which you said gives not. Gives chi kung damage.

hearty likes this.
  18. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Wis that gives chi kung damage it is not damage, this old school fellow is not up to date... pff, chi kung damage in not consider damage. Lol !!!!

Eroine likes this.
  19. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Keep it a secret, it is secret damage for healers, it is not show in C, first window :)

20. BirdbrainX

You're referring to the one healer trap that does CK dmg. What about it? I'm afraid you have to elaborate a little more than that. I'm not quite sure what exactly you are trying to get across.

If you revisit my earlier post, I said "Healers no longer *have* nukes, and thus do not benefit from adding points into Wisdom for damage output."

I get the feeling there's a lot that is getting lost in translation.