warrior difficulty in DG Loulan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hearty, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I am at sage level tho. I made the history that Sed is talking about, part of it. It is not like I don't know what I talk about.

hearty likes this.
  2. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Like you did it is not. Past, present, future... healer = chi kung support role.

Warrior, pure phy
    Hybrid, chi kung /phy build, chi kung
    Healer, support, chi kung
    Nuker, pure chi kung

3. hearty

hearty Member

it's still worth remembering that as a warrior's area damage abilities it is practically harmless.

Athuyar likes this.
  4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I didn't post many things on 9d in this forum, old and new, yet the builds are up, stats are up, only tests on roles, and damage are not up in this case, pve and pvp phy and chi kung, because were others things to post first and I am thinking as many players to quit the game till will be fixed, so no more time consumer for me to prove something or no, it is end line.

hearty and Athuyar like this.
  5. hearty

hearty Member

if you can get a test from the healer chi kung, leave us your impression about it.

Perfection likes this.
  6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Are you under the impression that a healer can be build as a CK damage dealer with just one CK damage trap?

7. hearty

hearty Member

Perhaps by listening to the opinions of all of you, perhaps you can create more promising updates.

8. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Now run... that chi kung trap is against chi kung roles, as phy is against phy role...lol again. Core skills = chi kung skills.

9. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Next post and test will be even more epic : pk in pvp with active at healer because it is phy role. Lmao!

10. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Show me 1 ck healer pvping with using 4 dmg traps they have ( ck, phy, yybs and bs) on yin or tao lol
    Every darn pvp healer on yin is phy, using stun active and darkness/para/bleed traps only.

11. hearty

hearty Member

Each player likes to play with a certain role more, but it is important that all roles have the same damage pattern.
    Although every mob has different chi ckung or physical defense, it is important that the hand differences are gigantic.
    Especially in the DGs, otherwise not everyone will be able to compete equally.
    when the difference reaches 10% to 20% it may be normal, what I see are differences of 1000%.
    That is what concerns me, it is not that I cannot do DG with Nucker, but I would like the difference with guerrillas not to be large.

It was nice that you also shared a little bit of your experiences.

12. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure traps haven't changed since forever and act as single individual unit once casted, hence traps don't get any increase from stats, but then again I only use 2 traps since I see the others as useless so I might be wrong.

Unrelated to the conversation at hand (a little at least) both healers and warriors and even vagabonds can have one nuke or even 2 (given a forced situation) so always take that into consideration.

Perfection likes this.
  13. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Show me one veteran player that knows to play healer in here and plays as main, from 2007 and knows to rock it. Here healers are made to pocket suppor for warriors and tank purpose, not fully equip for pvp or using the skills propery.

14. Perfection

Only time I'm active in game is when I do daily infinite runs. If my calculations are correct I need to log for it for 2months more and then I'm done with this game. Not because of false promises from publisher or because something is broken, but simply because it has nothing to offer for me anymore. 13years and 4 publishers, probably could have spend my free time doing something else.
    You know you will have long vacation from 9d, because it will never be fixed, never be 100% same with KR :)

15. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The correct order for traps before using damage it is defense down, than use damage. There are senquences, but only a player that knows the healer and get all the changes in role can rock it.

16. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

This thread had the potential to be an interesting read, but unfortunately it has been spammed with much red herrings. You have my condolences.

Perfection and hearty like this.
  17. hearty

hearty Member

thanks, it's good to see that someone understands me.

18. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Warrior with wis build...
    Healers are CK role.. (support ofc)...
    No PvP knowledgeable healer uses phy actives?...
    Healers are made for pocket / support...

oh boi...

i know some hate and flaming will be coming (im looking at u official cheerleader..) but I dont think theres need for any dungeon modification, i've been reading the same players asking for it, for our version to be just as the Kr one, but then they think they know better than a whole company (as bad as u want to rate JoonWon and their staff) and says the dungeons need to be "fixed"

If u didnt assume all the guys over there repliying here are noobs.. or that u somehow know better, perhaps u could learn a bit, i know i do lol

On topic: game is meant to be played in teams, roles are meant to be different, and i think u missing and mixing balance for a server full of "do it all toons" (lets not bring the vagabond con pls... acclaim did that only to deceive fools and make them buy a lousy book. There was never a vagabond role on the game)

Ozbud's advice wasnt all bad.. even if its slower or time consuming GC runs are doable with a well geared warrior, if u decide to enjoy the game as a warrior then play it as it is, cause thats what warriors should be, find a healer or hybrid friend for quick runs or simply change role if u dont liek the idea, its an MMO after all right?

Perfection likes this.
  19. Perfection

AOE from repel bracer for stun and bleed.
    Kylin bracer for stun, can't remember if it actually do dmg when used on phy role as a 2ndary weapon and also skill from upgraded WT bracer, but I don't know how well that would do dmg wise.
    Quite a lot of hassle to switch between this 3 weapons during pvp.

20. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Hey k boy, test subject to get the best build out. As you said, 9d is to be explore and turn on all faces.

Omo oppa Huo, healer stays in my pocket and that is the best fit for now.

Vagabond role it is on official korean page, if you remember Historian at some point said will not be follow anymore, the vaga community made their own lore, Legend, the vaga son. They said after Steve Elliot Altman drop the lore.