warrior difficulty in DG Loulan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hearty, Jan 26, 2020.

1. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Oh i see, u didnt got the "Memo"

U should've told me u still have nukes on ur skill bar.. my bad

PS Thats why Scan and Reaver use melee weps then.. cause one was a warrior and the other shares and logs for PvP... then i should try using gloves/axe on my warrior, see? i learned something new, thnx

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Just like K :)
    We talk about clan and role descriptions in 9dragons lore.
    Skills as kung fu, part of C.

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The main focus in KL is about getting the bosses, who has the strongest damage to out-damage. The bosses are taken in group effort. Yin is almost empty, nobody really makes pvp in Yin now. Even top gear are getting bored and don't pk up because nobody to pk on. Svs is not pvp anymore, we wait for months alone in HZ, nobody is coming, bp is almost empty at war.

4. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

I honestly try not to be too serious but at the same time I try to never be disrespectful or rude to anyone, so with that in mind.. bear with me, ty

Now, for real, Do u really dont see any change from 2007 to our present day?

I know continuity has done serious dmg to player base turning community into a whinning mob frequently, but u and cheerleader there always pointing the "need" to get Kr content.. and now u cant see how far we are from old version and at the same time how close from Kr one?

Like i said, it only require eyes to see.. and i can tell u, theres no ck healer, vagabonds or wis build for warriors (Source = my eyes)

5. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

All the titans are gone...
    No pvp skill to show anymore.
    It is better to talk on how was is or how will be... if there is a be... to be or not to be.

Be warrior, be first in ranking in Tao and Yin...like warriors are now.

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is about opinion. I see healers as support role even now, even with new skills and mastery. Even in mastery they have support. Hybrids buffs are gone now, only healers can support others with buffs, healing and having mastery for different types of damage for party and so on. That is support not skill mastery.

About K, I will say it again : I support to have the k version, meaning don't have a special version as RedFox has now, wipe out everything and give full k with everything it in there, even same events and don't stay behind with updates like years. Everybody is tired from 2006 to have a permanent war in content and everything.

I think we already clarify the vaga, chi kung aspect and wis build at warrior. No need to insist on this because I already did it on my posts.

Don't get me wrong, you don't upset me at all or were rude in these posts, you have diff opinion that is all. I will not be around anymore for long to debate the k content, because I am thinking to quit the game and this version till I will see some improvements, so no more K jokes.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    begar2, Swim and hearty like this.
  7. hearty

hearty Member

apparently it would be cool if other classes were possible:D:D:D:D

8. hearty

hearty Member

You are a great player Eroine.

9. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

No one come to svs because gold from it is so low, for the past 1-2months not even 1b. Was worth going only during 3rd year event when there was 40b+ in it.
    Almost no one bother to go to B vs W because rewards from wei and pots are outdated.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  10. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

how the hell did this blow out to 6 pages?

we will never be the same as Korea, we will never go back to acclaim. Forget anything that may or may not have happened in the past. Lore, promises by publisher/developer, role descriptions, builds, none of it matters or is relevant to the game in its current state.

hearty and BirdbrainX like this.
  11. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

It's awesome that (V)GMs and forum mods tried to match the lore themselves. Somehow it got lost after G1, when this game became P2W-ish.

12. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I want the lore back, everything is white without the lore, nothing is connecting anymore. Now the game is stuck between k and w, with nothing else. Farm, farm, farm... and don't put questions.

13. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

After SEA left, the lore was dead. Wuxia can't be understand without a story teller to make it alive.

14. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

now all know my history? haha

when i went to SvS all ur league stayed out of the place cuz can die... just showed in the last minute for capture pillars

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is mechanic of svs, don't need to pvp to gather points to make the threats anymore. Svs is not about pvp group anymore. Was a team effort, where involved all team roles to gather the pvp points, now only transport to pillars and it is over.

Svs component for pvp :
    [​IMG]

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I can agree with this, but also the mechanic is off. The last one show at svs many weeks ago was Ebola to make some pvp and shoot to thank him on the map that he show up.

17. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I'm just asking myself: How the hell gets the only good thing RF has done in a very very long time critized? Loulan dungeon brings Item Mall drops, High XP and Team Play together. Also I think the items for Weapons are farmable in a realistic time span. So stop critizing the only good thing on this server and rather critize all the crap arround it.

#Requets closure

18. hearty

hearty Member

thank you all for your help, i will develop my chi ckung further. I am even ashamed to speak, but at least you understand more about the game than the administrators themselves.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  19. Reyl89

Reyl89 New Member

I didn t read every post of every single person. But.....
    That Warr is surely underclass Ed by any ck class both in pve and pvp, and the wrong thing is mainly one in this game.
    We have 4 classes, but all of them are builded the same way, a warrior in every mmorpg have chance to build up it s stat depending on what he want to do, tank or dps, here in this game the warrior cannot do neither tank neither dps.
    So the question is:
    Is really worth to play a warrior in this game? Since I began to play almost 13 years ago, I played mainly with a warrior, and for every publisher we had, warrs were always owned by any ck class.
    I will not get bored saying this, but at this point, isn t better to make a warrior like a pure ignorant tank? The one and only capable of tank in dungeons thnx to his skill (that does t work very well to get aggro anyway). Isn t this a solution? You ll improve the cooperative part of this game that, like many told before, is taking years after years, a solo grinding way?
    14 mo 15 years since this game came out, same old problems.... And like when we were on acclaim, warrior sux badly