GC vs. PRF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Honored, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honored

Honored Active Member

GamesCampus vs. PlayRedFox

[​IMG]

[GM]Gourdy
    [​IMG]

HumoLoco and tinytinytintin like this.
  2. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

He walks a lonely road, the only one he's ever known.

tinytinytintin and Firefly like this.
  3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Gourdy will 9-0 everyone on GC with his awesome art work

4. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

and his art helps this game getting better right, how and why?

tinytinytintin likes this.
  5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I'm joking my EU brother. Realistically, only Nimonix can make the game better.

tinytinytintin, tamirtov and sadpie like this.
  6. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

They make every version of RF better except ours...

7. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I see more and more EU players return because they heard that maybe there will be an EU server(finally I wont be alone). :D

8. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Which is sad considering the fact that they get a lot of money from our servers.

tinytinytintin and sadpie like this.
  9. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

And their (and my) dreams will be crushed within seconds when Gourdy announces that the game stays the same.

Which is exactly the problem. Most of the people here already made threads "ayoooo dude why not hold a spender on launch day XD?X?X?DX?D?XD?" or "AYOOOOO who seen the bonus credit event, let's spend?????XD?XX?D". That's the problem, people already spend before even seeing results and end up being disappointed.

10. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Let's hope it wont happen. :(

tinytinytintin and sadpie like this.
  11. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I never end up being disappointed, because I only spend when I can. I don't care what spenders there are, if I don't want to spend I won't. Also, I am already use to the services of Nimonix.

12. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

Why are you being so negative about the game on most posts @sadpie ??

13. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

I don't know about anyone else but IMO I have a feeling that OGPlanet was the only one who could make a change because of their long relationship with NimoniX and Nimonix had somewhat respect. I think they don't respect new publishers enough to actually give a single one about what they or the community say. OGPlanet also had a fast way to forward suggestions.

Because I already have a bad feeling and I had the same with GC while everyone was rimjobbing them for a [RM] spot and ignored the fact that they destroyed the game. Now everyone else does the same and I am already disgusted. No one here apart from me and a few others say what they really think. Most of the people here are like "ayy don't be so negative, glas is half full" blah blah blah.

14. ItsTour

But its true, How are you going to judge the company based off the past ones?

You leave negative feed back when we had 1 GM, the game hasn't launch and they're giving us a free set thats probably going to have decent stays, he's trying. You know that its Nimo and the power one person here can do is only so much. The fact that someone picked up a game that has been washed twice and seeing its potential is enough to be optimistic about.

He's said a numerous amount of times hes trying to see whats going on with a EU server and I think thats why you're upset the most, give it time we've barely been here 2 weeks. It's a business....

15. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

No point in complaining about what you can't change. I just want to play the game, whether it be on RedFox, GamesCampus, OGPlanet, Redtube, etc. It doesn't really matter to me.

Yusuke, tinytinytintin and sadpie like this.
  16. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

Then again, what holds him back from making an announcement? What holds him back from telling us the progress. Can we not have an actual answer rather than "I will make an announcement either Thursday or Tuesday"? That's not communication in my opinion. Can he not give us information like, are we rather getting an EU server or rather not? Why be so non-transparent?

Yusuke even made a thread about how to handle this community and it's already forgotten. This is the things that piss me off so much. The shape they have at the beginning slowly falls off, day by day.

Man there are so many people that have their hopes so high just because of the non-transparency. Because no one here knows what's actually going on. Why try make a solo act out of this when we are here for questions?

Who would be the best person to ask if Gourdy has any problems or doesn't know how to decide different things? It's the community. We are one click away and still feels so far.

Also I asked if he at least implemented the "FREE-EU" channel, he completly ignore me. Please don't come with that "maybe he doesn't know yet" bullsh*t. If he doesn't know yet then he can say that, nothing wrong with that, that's called communication but skipping my question and moving on to the next one is low.

17. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

You were literally doing the same thing

ICandyGirl89 and tinytinytintin like this.
  18. ItsTour

He's a GM not a developer he only knows so much, he's learning the ropes of dealing with Nimo which we know can be hard, he has to ask these questions before they can be answered, he is giving us insight on what he can control.

Him saying he'll answer Tues or Thurs is him being precautionary and trying to avoid what you are doing to him, (giving you false hope) cut some slack. lol

19. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

"Then again, what holds him back from making an announcement? What holds him back from telling us the progress. Can we not have an actual answer rather than "I will make an announcement either Thursday or Tuesday"? That's not communication in my opinion. Can he not give us information like, are we rather getting an EU server or rather not? Why be so non-transparent? "

He obviously knows more than we do so why not share it with us? Why leave us in the dark?

Also you skipped a lot of my points which proves you can't counter them.

"Also I asked if he at least implemented the "FREE-EU" channel, he completly ignore me. Please don't come with that "maybe he doesn't know yet" bullsh*t. If he doesn't know yet then he can say that, nothing wrong with that, that's called communication but skipping my question and moving on to the next one is low." This can't be countered because I was trying to help and he ignored me.

tamirtov and tinytinytintin like this.
  20. ItsTour

He shares what he can i'm sure, some things are confidential, you're not stupid. You know that.

Im sure these guys have plans laid out going to december if all goes well, but you cant tell these things for obvious reason

Im sure he's doing what he can, look at other games. It's all the same thing lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.