EU compatibility/servers

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Light, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Light

Light New Member

I highly recommend you to implement EU servers, or atleast give us a way to play and enjoy our good old Rumble Fighter(meaning without lags), as we did back on OGP. And remember? It was a success.
    Remember that Rumble Fighter is a game that absolutely cannot be enjoyable/playable with lags.

It doesn't have to come instantly, just consider it. We had a decent playerbase. Don't let the figures mislead you. People quit RF because of the horrible servers (GC is a perfect example, I mean, look at those horrible servers and that player support... They even had "NA ONLY" written on their friggin launcher. EDIT: this launcher has it too... sigh) and I'm sure a very big part of EU will come play again once they find out its viable; I'm an example.

PS: (Make them) remove the 'North America user only' tag on the launcher. Don't be THAT guy.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

There was a whole thread created by the GM on this issue already. Votes were already taken into consideration. You might as well make your thread about removing the 'North America user only' tag.

Fraud likes this.
  3. Light

Light New Member

I checked the thread, and didn't really find anything but uncertainties. I'm trying to persuade/win over RedFox into doing this. You can't make the same mistakes GC did.

4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Gourdy is already persuaded. Now it's just a matter of him presenting these ideas to his superiors and then Nimonix.

Fraud likes this.
  5. Light

Light New Member

I see. Thanks for that information.
    I'm merely summing up my arguments as to why it would be a good idea. They are decent, no? :rolleyes:

Yusuke likes this.
  6. oTaku8oh

oTaku8oh New Member

Support!