Complaint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jamie, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie

Jamie Member

This thread is a complaint. The staff delete our posts, delete our private conversations and threaten to punish us for trolling, spamming, being rude but have any of the staff actually read any of Acidhedz posts? Everything he posts he derails and attacks or criticizes. You want players to stay, you need to ban all of us and be done with it.

Get yourselves a ******* forum moderator and actually do something, you threaten to ban us but you haven't done ****. I've posted people's personal information countless times, made jokes about their autisim, weight, even went into jokes about disabilities and yet I'm still here free to post. The playredfox staff are soft as **** and that's going to be this publishers demise.

In the mean time I'm out, I'm that type of kid that posts address information and sends SWAT to houses, be back soon. ;)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    9DragonsHermit and itsthem like this.
  2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I do have to agree on some of Jamie's points. This 'Acidhedz' is a real nuisance to almost everyone, everything he posts correlates into him being correct, something about direct attacks on him rather than his argument (because to him everything is an argument) or he just criticizes absolutely everyone. Whilst Jamie and his friends? have been terrorizing people, they've at least had some sort of physical reprimand for their actions but Acidhedz has received virtually nothing.

The staff really do need to get back to cleaning out this forum and punishing those trying to sabotage it. Jamie, Acidhedz, Spite, Kazuki, Shyheim, etc... they're all responsible for a number of negative and derogatory posts that need cleaning. There are off topic and derailed responses in every single thread and it needs to be sorted.

Jamie himself even admitted to posting personal information on numerous occasions, as well as Kazuki and they're still free to post here without any real consequence. Which player is ever going to play this when there are fights, attacks and personal information being released in dozens of threads?

sain and Sponk like this.
  3. Jamie

Jamie Member

The staff behind this community need to fix themselves up, get rid of the ones causing trouble and it is usually Kazuki, Spite, Acidhedz and me. When you guys actually get rid of us properly, you'll have a clean community. You're naive pussies who won't put your foot down and do something because you're scared it will upset the community.... nigaaa... We're upsetting the community and you're not stopping us.

4. Sponk

Sponk Member

Agree. There's two sides to this forum fight. One side has managed to stay away from any sort of punishment, most likely because his posts aren't as clear as the other side, despite having the same malicious intentions. I really want to make my friends be able to enjoy this game, but so far I've had to tell them all to stay away from the forum until things gets sorted out - which I'm starting to believe it never will.

5. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Acid is a nuisance he has got me banned twice!
    It's a outrage!

The guy brands us sociopaths just because we like PVP.
    How does he expect us to react?

@Jamie. leave Spite out of it, she doesn't deserve a ban.

Spite likes this.
  6. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

1. I have had a fair few posts deleted.
    2. Just because YOU don't like what I'm saying doesn't make me either wrong, or what I am doing wrong.
    3. If you say something about me, rather than what I've said, then you are using what is called an ad hominem attack.
    4. "An opinion may be supported by facts, in which case it becomes an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. It can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analyzing the supporting arguments. In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact."
    5. I never JUST do anything. Your perspective on what I'm saying is SUBJECTIVE. I'm presenting my PoV. You demand that I respect your's, while you disrespect mine by ignoring it and acting as if your's, which is based purely on your feelings, is of more value that mine, which I always strive to base on logic, facts and analysis.
    6. Again, you are claiming I am trying to sabatoge the forum. How? Just because YOU don't like things I say?
    7. They do it just to screw with people, I challenge people to think more.

"Acid is a nuisance he has got me banned twice!"
    You got yourself banned because of the crap you were posting.

"The guy brands us sociopaths just because we like PVP."
    No, I said PKing is a sociopathic behavior, because doing it means you don't care how the other person feels. Your choices, your behavior. All I am doing is analyzing it.
    Your dislike of this analysis doesn't change it's validity.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    Perfection, Dromi and Yeezy like this.
  7. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Would be hillarius seeing
    No you don't, you wan't everyone to think the way you do.
    And even after they prove you wrong, you tell them to prove it.
    You're narcissistic and a bane to this community.

Geraldo likes this.
  8. Jamie

Jamie Member

@Acidhedz

You are as guilty as the rest of us and nobody in this community currently wants either of us here. Why don't you do everyone in this community a favor and for once just honestly shut the **** up. People don't want your opinion, they don't want an argument, they don't want you to support your opinion - nobody wants you here, just like nobody wants us here.

You present yourself in the most arrogant and pretentious way possible, do you honestly think anyone cares about your opinion, they're just sick of having to scroll down and down and down because you have posted something you feel is relevant when if you check the rules, everything you post derails and causes hostility.

You're not trying to sabotage the community on purpose but you're doing a ******* good job on it. Not one person cares for your opinion so stop giving it. You don't seem to have any real knowledge of this game so save your personal knowledge for something else.

Geraldo and itsthem like this.
  9. sain

sain Member

10. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Nice to know you've elected yourself spokesperson for the entire game.

11. Jamie

Jamie Member

Get over yourself you pretentious waste of time. We're all breaking the rules by arguing and going off topic. You deserve to be banned like the rest of us.

@itsthem

You're correct, Spite isn't the problem he/she is pretty much just acting out because we are instigating it.

12. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

pre·ten·tious
    prəˈten(t)SHəs/
    adjective
    attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

I am not trying to impress anyone. Nor am I affecting an attitude of anything. I am just being myself. Your dislike of me is irrelevant.

Why should I be banned? You've violated every single rule for the forum. Other than occasional salty language and devolving into pointless banter once discourse has broken down, I haven't.
    There is no rule against going off topic, nor about arguing.

Posts with minimal or no content. -- I don't think anyone could accuse me of this.
    Posts that do not contribute to the overall conversation. -- This is HIGHLY subjective.
    Threads or posts whose primary purpose is dramatic effect rather than substantive discussion.
    Any language or actions intended to disturb other individuals.
    Provocative posting in a non-constructive manner.
    --- I never do this. If you think I am, it's likely because you dislike something I've said, and it's easier to think I'm just trying to rile you up than actually think about it.

13. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Now we know how Nancy Scott felt.

14. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

You mean the meth addict who tested positive and got all her meds taken away?
    That thinks snakes are crawling out of her walls and people are coming out of her closet?
    Who once, while in a detox-rage, told me twice I should kill myself because I hadn't washed all the dishes?

And I didn't move out, she abused a law that's in place to deal with domestic abusers to keep me out, after an argument because we found out she had been stealing from us. While my mother, who was recovering from leg surgery got left to deal with her alone.
    When she found out we were moving she attacked my mother, broke her glasses, left a hand print on her chest. A disabled woman who has to use a walker. (I'm her caregiver by the way.) Not surprising since she once shoved her pregnant daughter down when she couldn't score for her.

So yeah, that's who you're backing up as better than me. Don't you just feel so happy about yourself.

15. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

You would drive anyone to take drugs, I need a spliff after seeing your tedious posts.

Spite likes this.
  16. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Yep, nothing sociopathic about you. Nothing at all.

17. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I honestly feel sorry for you, you don't have any sort of life, you just exist.
    And the saddest part is you can't see why, or how, you alienate yourself.

18. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Primitive Defense Mechanisms
    6. Projection

Projection is the misattribution of a person’s undesired thoughts, feelings or impulses onto another person who does not have those thoughts, feelings or impulses. Projection is used especially when the thoughts are considered unacceptable for the person to express, or they feel completely ill at ease with having them. For example, a spouse may be angry at their significant other for not listening, when in fact it is the angry spouse who does not listen. Projection is often the result of a lack of insight and acknowledgement of one’s own motivations and feelings.

19. BloodyHands786

BloodyHands786 New Member

The fact that you are admitting you are a shitty person, i am not sure whether to be impressed or not.
    Listen @Jamie @Acidhedz @Spite and all other "Shitty people in this forum" :

1) Admit that you are a shitty person and realize everything you are doing.
    2) Apologize for your shitty actions or at least forgive yourself for them.
    3) Find ways to make yourself better and avoid doing things that made you the shitty person in the first place.

This is just a game forum man. There is so much going on in the world we live in, full of negativity. Most of us play games to get ourselves away from reality for a bit and enjoy something different. Yet still, even here someone small, we have shitty people doing shitty things, like "I'm that type of kid that posts address information and sends SWAT to houses".

Do what you want in your reality but in here, please keep the negativity out, we get enough of it out there.

fataljustice, Abu, sain and 3 others like this.
  20. Geraldo

Geraldo New Member

So this is why I stopped playing 9dragons. Thanks for reminding how terrible this community is lol

Perfection and LadyAngel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.