Remove anti-PK pills/ new penality

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ihgyug, Mar 30, 2016.

?

Do you want the Anti-PK potions to be removed from the game?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2016.
  1. Yes, they should be removed from the game.

17 vote(s)
    14.4%
  2. No, Anti-PK potions shouldn't be removed from the game.

39 vote(s)
    33.1%
  3. Yes, but they should add a penality if you kill a player with more than 24 levels difference.

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. No, Anti-PK potions shouldn't be removed from the game and should cost 1 gold.

36 vote(s)
    30.5%
  5. No, but the problems related to it (such as use while wanted) should be fixed.

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  1. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Yeah, can understand that you don't want to be PKed while you use card, actually if they remove anti-PK pill, would be good if they add an anti-PK as additional effect of the card because I know how boring is to get PKed or get involved in pvp while using card.

balb1n0 likes this.
  2. Nythrilyn

Nythrilyn New Member

I like that idea ihgyug you get my vote on that :)

3. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

You can, if they want you to be able to.
    You cannot progress in the game without PvE. PvP isn't useful for anything strictly in terms of the game mechanics. So yes, PvE is more important.
    It's a game, it's pointless regardless. It's a way to kill time. No matter how "good" you are at playing, it means NOTHING.
    We asserted our desire to play without having to put up with you. You're the ones crying that you can't force everyone to play with you. Poor baby.

No we shouldn't. We don't want to play open-pvp. We shouldn't have to do anything, just to please you. Get over yourself.

o·pin·ion
    əˈpinyən/Submit
    noun
    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Can I have fun in this game without PvP? Yes. Therefore your assertion is wrong. People can, and do, have fun in game without PvP.
    Just because YOU can't, doesn't mean no one else can. And you are not more important than us. Once again, get over yourself.

False equivalence. The mobs don't have feelings, desires or their own PoV. Players do. Your complete lack of empathy for anyone, shows that you are sociopathic. As I have been saying all along.

You can do both, with people who don't mind it. You just can't attack people who don't want you to be able to. What you want is not more important than what they want. Since what you want involves forcing them to do something they don't want to do, you need to give an objective reason why you should be allowed to.
    You can't. You just keep repeating your own subjective view, and act as if everyone should agree with you. Because you're a spoiled brat.

4. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I am actually giving my opinions about it, ideas, talking with the community, trying to find a deal, made a poll with different options that could satisfy both sides. I am not Acidhedz. I don't come in the forum and say "this is useless, remove that, turn of that", I actually consider other players ideas or point of views, even if dumb, or I wouldn't have made a Poll. Sociopathic to me? lol, look urself, even on a forum you manage to get hated by everyone, mad boy.

5. shinsetsuna

shinsetsuna New Member

Not really going to vote since none of the options reflect my stance on the issue.

Anti PK pill is definetly an imperfect solution to the PvE/PvP problem in 9d, but at this point I dont think removing it is going to do much good. I think its okay to leave the pill as it is for now as far as the PvE side is concerned (it has many glaring issues that ought to be revised at some point in the near future once more pressing matters have been addressed) and focus on fixing the parts of it that shouldnt be interfering with PvP.

The problem with fixing the pill on the PvP side is that it also kinda relies on other things being fixed as well. People who are on Wanted status being able to use the pill is really only one more of many, many aspects of the Wanted system that dont really function the way they should. BvW would probably be ruined by the pill, so its a problem thats going to get worse if it isnt resolved quickly.

My vote would be: Keep the PvE pill, but disable its use or remove the effect in situations that would exploit its effects (wanted status, PvP events such as SvS or BvW, duels, etc.)

6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

shinsetsuna, don't think I have to add that option since ahri already said that things like that regarding anti PK potion (such as use it while wanted) will be fixed. So you could just vote for keep the potion. But well, let's add it, it's free xD

7. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

I still don't understand how anti-pk pills work in BP...

8. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

I'd say to hell with those bugged/exploited PvP here. Turn this server PvE and make PvP event with RF admin as a supervisor. You don't want it? Ofc you don't. Your PvP is nothing else like killing 40+ lower lvl chars because you cant compete with those in your lvl range. Just today had Drug running and screaming like little girl trough half of LD. He was so eager to kill all lowbies and run like mad from char 12 lvl higher and I could smell that he shits he's pants on the way to exit. I almost died laughing ^^ And yes, all those retards relog, 5sec ,relog, 5sec, relog just to abuse invulnerability bug.

So in short - to hell with that PvP. I'm no more intrested.

Werewolf, Spite and Psychlop5765 like this.
  9. SwiggitySwooner

SwiggitySwooner New Member

Only came here to watch AcidHedz post his irrelevant wall texts and wait for everyone to **** on him.

2/10 was dissapointed.

10. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

It's in the middle of the week and it's late in the EU wait till tomorrow maybe?

11. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

No you aren't.
    You treat your opinions as facts, saying things like: "Can you have fun in game without PvP? No."

YOU can't. That's YOUR problem. Just because YOU can't have fun without PKing people, doesn't mean we should have to put up with it.

and
    "I don't come in the forum and say "this is useless, remove that, turn of that", I actually consider other players ideas or point of views, even if dumb"

Do you EVER bother to read anything before you post it? I don't say those things either. And I ALWAYS read and consider what people say. If I find fault, I tell them. And unlike you, I give my reasoning, and tell them WHY. You act like it should be taken as truth, just because you've said it.

How is it dumb? Just because you don't like it? That's not a valid basis to judge anything. Not when it affects other people.

If PvP were actually important to this game, in any objective sense, I would accept that and find another game to play. But it isn't. You don't NEED to do PvP for anything in the game. I didn't say it was useless, I said it wasn't important in any objective sense. There is a big difference.
    Being unimportant makes it a matter of personal taste. You like it? Fine. I don't. And since there is no reason why I should have to do it, I shouldn't. Your desire to play PvP has no bearing at all on what I, or anyone else, should and shouldn't have to do in the game.

" Sociopathic to me? lol, look urself, even on a forum you manage to get hated by everyone"

Yes, your total incapacity to see anything from anyone else's PoV marks you as such.
    1. No, not everyone hates me. Just a small group of you pvp brats.
    2. Even if they did, how anyone feels about me is irrelevant. It doesn't make what I say any less true, nor does it have anything to do with my psychology.
    You don't like me because you have no way to deal with what I say. Since I actually back up what I say with logic and evidence, instead of basing everything on personal feelings like you do.

ir·rel·e·vant
    əˈreləvənt/
    adjective
    not connected with or relevant to something.

If you're going to use words, learn what they mean.
    The length of my posts has no bearing on if they are relevant or correct. Complaining about them being long, just means you have problems reading. I suggest Sesame Street.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    Psychlop5765 likes this.
  12. Redmi433

Redmi433 New Member

Nope do not remove anti pk pills ..
    But fix it asap so those in wanted mode cannot use it ..

Also, please change wanted system ..
    A player who hits first, should not be able to place the opponent on wanted, if this player dies. Reason? The opponent was defending herself.

13. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Yes i scream very loud while i was wanted. I don't cry. I fight with sword not with words.

EDIT: More funny would be if i put anti-pk pill while wanted :)

14. SwiggitySwooner

You mistake me. Your posts are not relevant to anything because they mean just as much as you: nothing. I suggest you lead yourself to a place where you actually matter, but i don't think such a place even exists, perhaps only inside your own mind.

And before you come oinking about how it's an opinion and other excuses to keep up your fantasy that you are somehow more important to this community than a dog **** on the sidewalk next to RF's headquarters, don't bother. It will be in vain like all sentences you put together on the topics of this forum.

And no, i don't bother reading that you write because i don't find amusing paying attention to cockroaches.

Blitzcronk and Spite like this.
  15. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

The only two things in that post that meant anything. The rest is just blathering from a puerile mind.

But why not.

1. Your opinion of me is irrelevant, and subjective to yourself. Just because YOU feel something, doesn't mean anyone else does. And I care as much about what you feel, as you care what anyone else feels. Not at all.
    2. I suggest you become a better human being. Hard as that might be.
    3. I don't care how anyone feels about my posts. Feelings are not facts, they are subjective.
    4. And yet you continue to reply to me. I've always said morons are immune to irony, especially their own.

Get a clue Jr.
    I don't expect people to take my word for anything. That's why I explain myself and present evidence. You, with your infantile arrogance thinking the whole world revolves around you, think everything you say is not only fact instead of your opinion, but that somehow everyone else must feel the same way.

GROW UP.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  16. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Telling someone to grow up is immaturity within itself. Stay on topic, stop waffling on about something that isn't relevant in this discussion.

@ihgyug pvp is dead here. I gave up with pvp after the anti buff came out. Red Fox are doing nothing to support people who want to pvp. We haven't had the BvW either yet. Eventually when a lot of these pve players find themselves in Tibet, things will be different (providing the anti pvp buff doesn't work there)

I love how everyone waffles about how pvp has no relevance to this game... The story is based on war between the clans.

17. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Based on what?

I have been on topic, but I'm not going to just eat ..it off this little punk. You turn the other cheek, I wont.

I didn't say it has no relevance. I said it is not important. Not in any objective sense. Remove your personal feelings from the issue. What is PvP important to in game? Nothing. It gives you Karma and a kill/killed count. That's it. You can get good karma doing other things, so you don't need pvp for that. So the only thing it is required for, is bad karma. Which only allows you to use some relics, which are not vital to game play to any degree. There are lots of relics to choose from.

The story is based on the clans fighting the deviant clans. Every single quest involves your clan fighting the deviant clans, and/or the deviant clans trying to turn the clans on each other.
    The war between the clans happened years ago in game.

18. SwiggitySwooner

You base my age out of nothing but your own judgment, which is one of those fallacys you love so much. But oh well, you can say as much as u'd like, "little boy of age i don't know and don't care but i assume it's juvenile because i have a **** up my ass and it makes me so tight i can't see anything else except what i want to see". Oh wait, that's something you would say.

Peace my little ***** <3

19. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Everyone can share his opinion and have freedom to speak.

20. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Since a lot of players use the anti pvp pill (including me when I have xp card :D), I think it is better to keep it. Player that want pk, pk each other. Player that want grind, just grind.

However there is for me a huge issue, wanted player shouldn't be able to use anti-pk pill it's stupid.

Blitzcronk likes this.