Can not seem to find info How to use Enhance Weapon Option from Blacksmith ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saketi, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

So you're saying completely forget about the HH and PS upgraded weapons?

2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Heaven HH/PS ones? Yeah, useless weapons.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  3. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

They are easier to refine, better to have one of those +14 than a HM +11, well if you can of course. The HM 5 ws weapons have a lower base damage compared to HG weapons but close to them, they would be the 2nd best in the game as base value, but they do not have base stats as PS heaven, therefor I say that HM ws aren usefull to use mid level at +4+5 and maybe try to refine a PS and upgrade it since it would be easier to get it +9+10 and upgrade it afterwards.

I don't need to mention that it's way easier to find a PS weapon than do a dungeon to try get a HM ws.

4. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Not so true. Get an HM1 WS weapon is not hard. It's actually better a +14 hermit than a +11 WS? Wouldn't think so, the BASE damage difference is pretty high, and on WS you get easy good stats. Or maybe you meant is better a HEAVEN +14? In that case, make a heaven +14 is pretty hard...because you mostly going to do an orange +14 I suppose and try heaven it...(hermit ones are not that easy to find, and cost as a GL WS weap that have same damage as heaven PS) and it comes without slots anyway...looks much more expensive. But sure, if your poor and you wanna have a +8+, get some PS and refine until break. But that would be just to show the refine?lol

5. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Also consider the prices of WS weapons keep decrease...and that only a GL WS is already strong as an heaven, except for the additional stats....and the price compared to a PSH is similiar, and you don't have to upgrade it.

6. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You sure that's the best idea?

A flaming wind spear for example has a base damage of 1030-1900 and a Heaven's version has a base damage of 1090-1990 that's about 100 damage difference, without the bonus stats from Heaven which adds an extra 200 damage, 5 attributes and 5% crit. You need like 40 redstone (excellence) and 265 red stone to even attempt making it. The Heaven aren't even 100% successful.

A HM6 WS spear has 1500-1800 damage but is easily acquired, already got 3 slots and has a ton of stat bonuses from it. You could easily get 10% crit, 10% weapon damage and a high stat.

7. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Many items or even skills are based on weapon base damage, like BBOE and blue banner, that gives another big difference and advantage to WS ones.

8. FuriaAlba

Well put it this way, if you get a HM weapon, buy it or get it yourself you will most likely want at least a scale and probably a TS, the costs of these depends since you can buy the scale yourself with your own money or buy it from someone else (gift or the blue box version) I don't really know the prices for what either 2 goes in gold but I reckon that's about 100 mil at least +the BE and the value of the weapon I'd say that you would in general have a budget of let's say 150 mil for that 1 fail chance which would probably let you at +7 (considering the TS)
    On the PS version you would focus mostly on the upgrade after you refine it add 1 slot with bronze sep and add 2 other slots with JS. Base stats I was reffering yes to the all stat, damage and crit damage addition that heaven gives but I'd say you can invest probably 1/3 or at most 2/3 the cost of the HM and get a PS +10 with less IM stres if any at all and would be mostly same thing as a HM +8.

Stat trading give same on heaven as on WS.

9. FuriaAlba

Yes, but neither PS or WS weapons are the weapons people will keep when HG will start pumping out and neither are that big of a difference in grinding or even taking down a boss but I'd say that PS is easier to make and is close enough as usefull as WS.

10. Saketi

Saketi New Member

Thank you so much all for helping. Great appreciated.

11. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

WS weapons are the weapons people will keep. Because we took in consideration only HM WS, but there are higher ones.

12. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

???

I don't care what you think of where I am in the game. I have other things to do besides d*** around here.
    What difference does it make what level I've gotten to? It's not like playing at level 200 is any different to playing at level 100.
    I don't even know how you came up with the stupid line, that's just silly.
    Fail at what? I play the game for fun, I can't fail at doing that. You really need to get a life and stop taking games so seriously. They aren't real. Nothing you do in them matters. It's just entertainment. There is no competition. In order for something to be competition there has to be something on the line. There is nothing on the line in this game.