[Poll] How many PVP/PVE players in this server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Monkhi, Apr 7, 2016.

?

Are you a PvP player or PvE player?

1. PvP Player

66 vote(s)
    30.6%
  2. PvE Player

150 vote(s)
    69.4%
  1. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

Just wanted to clear whether there are more PvP players or PvE players.
    PS: not gonna argue your opinion cause it'll just be an endless fight, however the point of this poll is to see roughly how many pvp and pve players there are.

U̶̶̶p̶̶̶d̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶1̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶:̶
    1̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶P̶̶̶v̶̶̶P̶̶̶
    8̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶P̶̶̶v̶̶̶E̶̶̶

U̶̶̶p̶̶̶d̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶2̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶:̶̶̶
    5̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶P̶̶̶v̶̶̶P̶̶̶
    1̶̶̶7̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶P̶̶̶v̶̶̶E̶̶̶

U̶̶̶p̶̶̶d̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶3̶̶̶r̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶:̶̶̶
    5̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶P̶̶̶v̶̶̶P̶̶̶
    2̶̶̶1̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶P̶̶̶v̶̶̶E̶̶̶

U̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶8̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶
    1̶8̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶P̶v̶P̶
    4̶4̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶P̶v̶E̶

Update after 15 hours:
    23 votes PvP
    72 votes PvE

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  2. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Voted PvE. Although I haven't played since yesterdays maint & wont be until the choice for pve/pvp is given on all maps (LL and BP can be excluded) including Tibet. (Bye bye to a few hundred $$$ a month RF) I don't see why I should be singled out and forced to pvp in Tibet just because I have reached a certain level.

suvanah, Veltaine, williamds and 2 others like this.
  3. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

Remember to log in every day for Attendance Rewards atleast :D and Shabby Quest!

iLoco and BipolarTuna like this.
  4. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Ya, just grabbed them.

5. joerg77

joerg77 New Member

Did also vote .
    My purse is closed and i will only log for daily and attendance till changes are made .
    Iam not a big spender but if Redfox doesnt want my cash iam fine with it .

Monkhi likes this.
  6. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

In all honesty the poll is kind of pointless. Not everyone that plays goes on forum. Is this to prove anything cause if it is than you should take into consideration those that do both cause you can't just do one or the other

Swim and Szafka like this.
  7. 12thDG

12thDG Member

Btw i love both pvp and pve

8. Belle123

Belle123 New Member

im PVE till tibet. I understand after some items and crafting... pvp is the new ERA to challenge yourself to keep up in-game. Just a personal opinion....

9. Cornelius1034

Cornelius1034 New Member

Guess this is where i`m out of the game .... up untill PVP / PVE is a personal choice and it is not forced upon me ... i`m not playing this game. Why should I be forced to do something I don't want to do just because high lvl players are bored and wanna kill everything that moves??:mad:
    In my opinion this is a big mistake , I bet the community here is about 70% pve; 30% pvp ... RF will realize its a bad idea to take the pill out only once all PVE players will leave and there will just be a hand full of people playing the server.

RF I hope u will realize it soon that this is a mistake that will cost u a lot of players that just wanna have fun playing the game.
    What`s so bad in Anti-PK pill ? If u fix the wanted chars being able to take the pill , It will remain a matter of choice ... Who wants to PVE , take the pill and pve .... Who want to pvp , stay away from the pill and fight with your own kind.
    Lets all have a look back on the Owners of this game... there use to be more server , PVP , PVE .... guess what ??? PVE server was FULL all the time, while PVP server only had "Normal" status in weekends. So let`s not waste everyone`s time and put the pill back on.;)
    That will make a lot of ppl happy and u will not lose ur precious donations RF:p

suvanah likes this.
  10. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

the pill prevented some skills...i think healer ones...from being able to use. You can get anti pvp buff from cc. I also dont know why this would take 1-4 months to fix but thats what they said.

11. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

It just seems like it's another attempt to show that more people are pve. Which is pretty much fact by now but seems to have to be stated over and over.

12. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

Im PVE, not interested in the player killing side because the system is just awful and when grinding can make defending yourself very difficult, not prepared to fight mobs and another player at the same time.

Why is there no PVE server? Why did my computer BSOD after getting PK'ed? Why haven't I been able to reinstall. haha

Maybe unrelated, but all happened one after the other. Interested in seeing this game expand, but not on a PVP server.

akam6666, crazylynn and Spite like this.
  13. crazylynn

crazylynn New Member

PVE all the way im a lover not a fighter

Veltaine and akam6666 like this.
  14. Maxim

Maxim Member

theres not a spot for me to vote. I'm not a pvper, I mainly like to be pve but enjoy at times the battles when noob pvpers try to kill me, so my spot is I'm pve but like the pvp aspect in the game.

Swim likes this.
  15. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The RedFox and JoongWon team would like to clarify that Nine Dragons Awaken is Player versus Player MMORPG with Clan territories protected from combat. We realize that most of you played the old Nine Dragons version which had protected maps throughout The Land even on disputed territories. Additionally, we know that the majority of the community wants us to fulfill the same method as the old Nine Dragons version. However, it is not possible because this version is the new version and by doing so, we cannot execute certain content from KR.

We're also aware that some players like to interact with others but don't like to be involved in any combat. As such, JoongWon had developed the Anti-PK Potion but had recently removed it temporarily for further development. Note: If JoongWon cannot find a fix to the obstacles with the Anti-PK Potion (since it doesn't exist in KR), then the potion will not be reintroduced back into the game. But don't fret, JoongWon will find a solution somehow.

seeyou, Vanguard and ihgyug like this.
  16. Dromi

Dromi Member

Ermmm New version of what? Cuz sure as heck is not korean version, easy solution for you, take kr game as is + server files from kr as they are and implement them here. No awakens no upgrades no nothing

Swim, gilderoy and Okiku like this.
  17. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

Let's make BP big again. That is the place for PK - End of STORY!
    P.S: Lady GM, where are all the big PVP events , if this is a player vs player server?
    Where are the Black vs White wars? Where are your new ideeas ? It's been a long time past the " It's still early , we've just opened the server"
    Start doing something for this server , if you want $$$$ income for the long period. Or leave it like this to rott and in few months will be dead, with 0 spenders.

Spite likes this.
  18. Attacker1

Attacker1 New Member

Let's see how many 9D server PK in USA last longer than Non PK server

19. PiromanYUG

PiromanYUG New Member

Dear RF.

Reading some of post here, we have a big problems with PK. By me, I rather prefer playing PvE then PvP, but if JoongWon decided that this game is PvP MMORPG, so be it. BUT....!!!! The real problem isn't in PvP, but the higher players from higher map comming to kill low lvl players. How one SM, GB or EC player can win fight against HM, H or even higher player? None!
    So, logically, I suggest, actually not me at all, but listening some of players, you put in some lvl restriction/limit. Like when you attacking bosses. If you attack to lower boss, you got penaltys. Plenty of people lost EXP cards, cause high lvl noobs attacked them on lower maps till they grinded. That isn't fair. Thats why manny people quit to play this beautifull game. Let the limit of PvP fight be 24 lvls. If someone attack to lower lvl, let him pay the consequences. Like boss penalty, plus losing 25 karma point (both: good one and bad one). I think that would work nice. Think about that.

20. williamds

williamds New Member

24 lvls ais still very, but the idea is not bad