Is the game still worth time playing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elsikerins, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Hello, first of all i want to say that i mean no offense to any of the publishers so far.
    So i have been thinking again. So i did after fall of acclaim, g1, gc. After all these events i have come to realize that community has been torn apart even more each time. So i wish best of luck to Red Fox trying to regrow 9d back to the days when it shined the most.
    I have started anew so many times i got sick of it, but, damn! I still love this old piece of classics.
    The things i want to ask to PvP players, as i haven't read into anything that has been going on with this 9D publisher. Is there a pvp server? Is it populated/fun.
    Is defaultexperience ration x1/x2 ? What are the current economics? Does karma still show how notorious you are or everyone is running around MoTD karma epi.
    And i am missing out big part of latest (for me) updates, like refineable clothings which i saw in GC when i logged in to just get disturbed by what's going on there and leave it in around 15 minutes of looking around in HF. Can someone enlighten me about that stuff ?
    That is pretty much it. Thanks for reading.

2. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

u have 25$ per month extra ? then you can play and have fun.

3. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

So it's same old, just like back in g1 and so on.
    I would sell my left nut to go back in times when there was HWA-Rang and ZT around.
    About knowing how the game works. How about "we" hire someone who already has knowledge ?
    And let's not put all the blame on vietnamese players, i have well seen dupers of any nationality. We all equally fucked up game. But yeah, majority of Vietnamese players are hacking indeed :D

4. Ezekiel2517

Ezekiel2517 Member

this game is **** by this developer....dont even download this

dometsotkazp likes this.
  5. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Mainly the fact that last few publishers made the game p2w is pissing me off most.

6. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I would say try it out for yourself. Most people on forum are pretty polarized/bitter but that's not the whole server, just a loud minority. They might hate it but you might not

7. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

I am pretty much about to do so. Came home from work and litteraly bored to no end. Just gotta try it out of boredom :D

8. MExXo

MExXo Member

Same here :)