[OBT]Exp Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blitzcronk, Feb 16, 2016.

?

Do you like the new rates?

1. They're all okay

7 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. The exp is too low

10 vote(s)
    8.9%
  3. The skill and drop are too low

36 vote(s)
    32.1%
  4. The exp, skill and drop are too low

55 vote(s)
    49.1%
  5. The exp is too high

9 vote(s)
    8.0%
  6. I'll wait for further information

10 vote(s)
    8.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

It would be better if once you chose your role you get all skills max'd up, even better if you think that it spares you the trip to get contribution points and even more so the time to go at npc and get them and lastly the time it takes to complete the 3 level ball game thingy.

2. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Either that or they stay locked at a lvl until you lvl up. When you hit a certain lvl the skills lvl up as well. It's kind of easy mode but I am feeling lazy right now

3. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

This sounds more like a private server then the real one. I'm all for having to train your skills and earn them but there is a difference between leveling up skills slowly and having to "no-life" them to max them out.

4. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

I honestly doubt getting 0.02 instead of 0.01 is going to kill the game if they increase the exp rates good sir.

At most with the increased exp rates we would probably get up to EC, maybe GL if we push it, before the slowdown kicks in.

Spite and ihgyug like this.
  5. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Nah, even better if when you create a char you get asked what you want to be and get skills at LS0. To make it more fun they can change the name of the roles to batman, superman, iron man and deadpool.

Perfection likes this.
  6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

According to poll, most of the players want higher EXP/SKILL/DROP rates. I agree e_e

7. BattleAxe

BattleAxe New Member

i agree i made 3 hg chars on old server and in the end was standing around twiddling my thumbs, the exp rate shouldnt be to high , but alot of ppl just wanna get to cap and miss all the growing stuff along the way which is thier choic and game play i spose.
    Now just oftopic here , i think the GMs should think about leaches in the game as in wepon leaches because if ppl remember the game was so much better when we needed all roles to play and once they added high leaches it killed almost all the group playing and made most solo. A warrior should never become a healer as well is what leaches does and it also harms pvp in a way that if you being attacked you just hit a lower mob and leach hp .

8. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

Talking about exp cards like they are drops from every 10th mob you kill xD
    I really don't mean to sound rude but if you can cap it in 30 days even with all of that ( which you wont have since we will start from zero) you need something more in your life beside 9 Dragons because I'm sure as hell most of us can't reach cap that fast playing few hours a day.

itsthem likes this.
  9. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I want the hulk then...SMASH

10. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Fack rates.I wanna see item shop and see what op **** they have.

11. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

1432785865222.jpg