New 9Dragons' Owner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FeideLonge, Apr 28, 2016.

1. FeideLonge

FeideLonge New Member

LLXAkashXLL Game owner.jpg
    Dear Gm's, Has the game acquired by a new owner? Is his nickname LLXAkashXLL? Please tell if it is the true, because. In case of, I'll stop spending my cash in 9D. This dude is too annoying while he is online.
    Please take note.

tombolog and terongbelanda like this.
  2. terongbelanda

terongbelanda New Member

Yeaah me neither, btw... i ve sent tickets about how he insult a Nation, and all players he Pk'ed
    Guess What??? since 10 days ago, no answer.
    my Ticket Number is : #5979, Hello GM or Support Team if you read this, Proceess My Ticket Okay?????
    i am spender as well, are you blind or what?????

3. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Welcome to hell your ppl started. And we will continue.

As for Akash, hes very nice, he just dot like your boasting nation, exactly like me.

4. FeideLonge

FeideLonge New Member

Does it matter if ppl are form Vietnam, China, Brazil, Belgium,Bolivia, Mexico? Aren't we humans? Deserve no respect? Your small brain doesn't allow you guys to see beyond this stupid racism? So wellcome to the hell, bros! The world is dying because aldults that acts like kids as YOU! Ps: USA isn't the best country i this world. It's called SWEDEN. Go read a bit more.

Viilinaama and idolRedSky like this.
  5. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

Not all Vn's are bad u cant blame a whole race for something a few do. All this stupid stuff just going to make the server empty and boring. You people dont know how to have fun . Like you seriously being so emotional on a game like someone raped you or something. This whole server need to sit eat some cheesecake and take a few chill pills so we can have fun.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  6. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Don't get me wrong. I respect you and this is no racism. We just fight back some grief PK in grind spots caused by VN leagues. You're VN? Talk to your ppl in your language, see what their attitude is. Leave those punny PvP griefing leagues, start new one with nice ppl - and nobody gonna touch you more that once an hour (only Karma gatherers).

I know VN's aren't bad ppl, at least not all of them. And I am more PvE player myself but the situation on the server made me change a little.

7. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

How so?

8. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

Im not vn im far from it lol. But if its the grief thing i been grief by non VN leagues. Been scammed by non vn. Vn's arent the only cancer in this game.

Viilinaama likes this.
  9. FeideLonge

FeideLonge New Member

I will transcribe the meaning of RACISM, from BRAZILIAN dictionary: "
    set of theories and beliefs that establish a hierarchy between races , between ethnic groups (google translator). But the stuf you guys are using to each other is called Xenophobia. You are viet and deserves to be subjugated..blah blah blah. In the fact, Ihaven't seen in all those TEN years playing 9 dragons a Viet PPL saying that North Americans deserves to be subjugated because their ethnicity. Só you guys are WRONG and this is resulting in the server's bankruptcy. Think about it.

10. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

You can always use black list...

11. FeideLonge

FeideLonge New Member

As I said ingame: Retard will be ever a retard. Never changes. Did you seen me talking about PK, dumb? Your small brain is telling you that you are going mad. Just for your info, it's not a cry. This is a vanishing solicitation. And you poor boy couldn't even find me...how could you kill my character? Telepathy? LMAO!

12. SleepyDragon

SleepyDragon New Member

Agree with you Feide . Even pvp is the part of this games but I'm sick of that guy . Akash is a cancer. Too much racism against the Viet people.

13. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Well. most of them know about viets only as far as "haxors"
    I have spoken to many viets who speak english. Many of them are actually pretty fine.

routine likes this.
  14. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Stop whining now and posting pictures when your nation does the worse than that to others. Just we ain't lil crybabies to go around posting SS of everything. If Akash pks he moves on. He doesn't sit there and grief pk like well im sure we know who i talk about.

Sad to love war so much but be so useless at it in real life and in games.

15. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

That moment when you're viet and been born in another country <3

Sees the war between Viets and Viet-haters is kinda like Black vs Whites while you're the vagabond, trying to stop the war.

In my opinion, there isn't anything like returning the favour or something like that in this situation. Because people are just re-doing what someone has done, and it makes things worse than it already has been.
    I'll just give an example, its your own decision to agree with the point or not.
    - Say if there were an ass who pks litterally everyone who's not his nation-mate. Wouldn't returning the favour be killing him back and only him?

It's already been said before, I'm just re-telling what have been said above which I agree with:
    "Can't blame a whole race/nation for something a few do"

In this instance, Person 1 goes and kill person 2 cause person 2 ain't the same nation as him. Person 2 becomes higher lvl and goes kill every innocents who're in the same nation as Person 1 and hasn't hurt Person 2 ever.
    - In another words, its just creating the same scene with other people being the victim.

And as far as it go, it could become nation vs nation, and into unnecessary bans for languages and hates and also more unnecessary work for RedFox to go through all the "hate-tickets" instead of fixing the bugs and improve the game.

Just some words from an ordinary player who likes to have peace:
    -If you're being camped by that solely player, kill/camp him back when you can - don't put the anger on someone else.
    -If your member/friends was killed by someone, kill that person - leave the rest of his league alone.
    -If you're being continuously griefed, submit ticket - don't grief other players!

Conclusion: Don't make other players the victim because you experienced it. You don't like it, means other won't like it too!

I'm no weather man, but I promise you, there'll be few more inches tonight! ;)
    Nefiliem <3 - Meth is the answer! Pink Tacos!

RyderRiot and CreamyPanda like this.
  16. FeideLonge

FeideLonge New Member

Dear noobs, please take note: I AM BRAZILIAN! In fact, I dont hate viets (my HL is All4War), I dont hate North americans, mexicans, etc etc etc. I just dont agree with this stupid dude telling Viets aren't allowed to grind in Tibet.
    1 - The game dont belong to him.
    2 - PK is a part of the game - This dumb pked me every day in the last week. I Wanna know how many times did you guys seen me bragging because of this. Two? I bet one!
    3 - I've never posted anything in 9D forums along 10 years as I was playing this game. This is the 1st time.
    4- Sorry for this bad english. Tht last time I've studied English grammar was in 1999 =)

17. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

1 - nope, game is not his - he just repeated sentence of someone from A4W league and fight back
    2 - yes, so he can PK you every time, whenever he meet you - as far as I know, he can do it repeatedly on this server but he only kills you once per day? need to speak to him... even I try to kill someone at least twice a day but I'm not going to repeat some of the VN's behavior that was killing one person 10 times in few minutes

18. 9Dran

9Dran New Member

implement Anti PK on all maps will solve a lots of problems . Do it now GM.

akam6666 likes this.
  19. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

not all vn are bad just the 1s from 9d seem brain dmg or somthing i had a vn friend he never played 9d and was born in usa he was nice. there just somthing about 9d that effect them bloody virus.

20. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

mate if u are part of a vn clan u wil be killed on the spot by a non vn player. vn clans pk 24.7 plz don't cry about it. leave the clan and they wil kill u also. i been 20vs1 on this servers and every time i killed some 1 i been called a hacker 1 of the main reason i'm retired mode atm. to much crying **** over a dead game.

BipolarTuna likes this.