Exp rate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 8291bola015, Feb 19, 2016.

1. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Hi guys, i'm Bolaway from Acclaim times and I would like to know about exp rates. Is it easy like gamescampus (where noobs get immortal like a **** and stop to play) or is good exp to worth every equipment that you drop. I don't really to see a pay to play game again ok ?

It must be like Acclaim that you can do everything before start to grind (hunt bosses with full party, enjoy a awesome pvp and more).

Thanks all!

2. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

If you are one of those with no life, and lots of cash to throw into the IM for exp/drop cards, then YES.. this is the game for you.
    I will be quiting for now since i do have a life, and i don't have enough cash to throw. I Have no mood on killing 5000 times the same mob to lvl up at hghest levels, and no mood breaking my fingers to lvl up smashes with this ridiculous skill exp rate

You can start playing along with the other big wallets for now.

Aegle and Back12345 like this.
  3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The exp is x3 and the drop and skill are x1.

Tomorrow there is a compensation event for double drop and double skill exp which begins at 9AM PST.

4. LeonardGabyRO95

LeonardGabyRO95 New Member

Better drop rate and skill rate higher like exp rate...
    My opinion

5. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

If u got time then u can cap in 6months or before.It is for the die hard players.Same stuff will happen,reach cap,spend moneh in im,make some stuff,fail on ref rate(has lowest ref rate compared to all publishers) and then bb publisher gone.Waste of time

6. WuTiking

WuTiking Member

Nobody will spend money on exp cards, trust me!

7. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

They will, once this publisher starts with the exp events. When they announce 5x exp/skill/drop rates events, you will see how people will be stacking exp/skillexp/drop cards!!

Because we are dam stupid to understand the real reason behind low rates!!

To those people spending tons on item mall... Stop been so naive. You have money, you can do whatever you want with them, but please.. dont ruin the game for everyone, because YOU are the real reason all these publishers are so greedy. Punish them back by not spending a dime until they finally start respecting these 9D players who are yet to find a permanent home.

Back12345 likes this.
  8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

They announced there will be no xp events with this publisher.They are thinking about increasing drop and skill xp rates so i guess they wont have drop and skill events too.

9. WuTiking

WuTiking Member

Nobody will spend any dime on exp cards, because if nothing is going to change after OBT and I will quit, I will make a short clip how to exploit exp cards from quest, so everyone can have them and not spend any dime!

If the publisher wont give anything to the community, I'll be generous in my way ^_^