Hermit Cavity Press During OBT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlazenBlue, Feb 20, 2016.

1. BlazenBlue

BlazenBlue New Member

Hey GMs

Because you want to be super awesome Gms, Im wondering if its possible to turn on the gentle cavity press from the hermit during the OBT.

I think it would be enjoyed by all, boost moral and such. Or, if you guys have a server buff, lets see them.

Looking forward to a reply.

Blazen.

Back12345 and Spite like this.
  2. BlazenBlue

BlazenBlue New Member

Hey hey prophet. Yeah. I know "technically" but still. At least until they claim obt is done. I mean. I can't remember what it feels like to have premium it's been so long. Having a small taste might make me/others want it once it's turned off. Meh. Was just a thought. And it's good to see you to man.

3. BlazenBlue

BlazenBlue New Member

Yep, like many I think, after all the accomplishments in GC, knowing the amount of effort needed, and time, and drama, headache, body ache, Im very much on the fence also. Just taking things slow, observing the changes made.

I played BnS for a few days. Same with Swordsman Online. Tried GW2, Terra, Neverwinter, forsaken world, LoL. Whats fucked up is that still, nothing quite compares to 9d. I dont know why, the controls, startout, or what. BnS was by far the better out of all of them, just somewhat overwhelming I guess.

Oh well. Good luck on your new PC. I love customs. Been running on a badazz Dell XPS for a few years tho and its been able to play anything I put on it so iv been lucky i guess without a custom build. Hope its baddazz. Take it easy bud.

KProphetK likes this.
  4. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

geez i quit blade and soul yesterday bec of all the bots and gold bots it gotten real bad to the point i don't enjoy the game now.and i was only a few days off max items-.-

5. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

It's free if you buy Premium package.