A message to the players.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 9Lotus, May 15, 2016.

1. 9Lotus

9Lotus New Member

Ok so a lot of people have been bitching and complaining recently about the state of 9D. I want to take a moment to tell you guys why you all need to calm your farms. As a game developer myself, getting content out and fixing mistakes takes up a lot of time from my day. Players will tell me of problems i already know and hassle me about it for weeks. The reason things take so long to fix and get out is because its not easy to do, and often times you can create more problems from caving in than you would otherwise. 9D is an old game which has been passed around too many times for me to count.

For me, this is my 3rd time starting a new 9D account. It still looks relatively the same however things are a LOT, easier than what they were before. When i first started up here it took me about a day to surpass what i had to get through in weeks. I love 9D and i want it to continue to grow and blossom. BUT. You guys need to give it time. The anti-pk potion incident was a result of YOU. Not THEM. You guys forced them to release it and rush it without adequate testing which resulted in the large blunder. Now i know a lot of people left because of it, but thats life, and we all know if they were bothered to start up again for the 3rd time then i doubt they won't be coming back again.

What im trying to say, is give the devs some breathing room. 9D is very old and they have to be careful with what they do with it. Before any new content to be released, dont you think they should fix the inherent problems the game has already? If you really want things to get done, then support them and say stuff like "Take your time with x, id rather have it done right then have it fucked up" instead of "OMFG YOU PROMISED THIS! WHY HAVENT WE GOT IT YET! RAWRRRR!!!" Ok guys? Chill. Nothing gets solved by being 12, be mature about it and tell them what they should be doing/fixing in a calm and logical way. To me, afew years inst a long time, and im willing to wait a year or so for the game to be standing firmly on its legs before forcing anything new or for anything to be rehashed.

2. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Wow... guys, just look at his stats:

Made today, checked AND liked by none other THAN Ahri:

[GM]Ahri likes this.

GTFO of here, if the GM's are THAT desperate to set up a fake account and create a fake topic spewing fake BS about how hard it's to fix a game.

1. THIS GAME WAS RELEASED IN THE US IN 2008! The creators of 9Dragons had PLENTY of time to fix THEIR mistakes, at LEAST 8 years.

2. Easiest!? Don't BS me n00b, Game Campus was the easiest, you obviously haven't played 9Dragons on any of the previous publishers, in GC ANY n00b could become the most UBER player on the server, provided he invested his time in GCM where you ACTUALLY got jades, not like in THIS version of 9Dragons where MOST chests are empty and you have to buy IM passes to get the GC feel.

3. This game is dead, if the GM's have sunk so low as to make a fake account and lie to us then it's obvious their game is not self sustainable anymore, what Anhri, yo mad cuz people don't buy into your BS anymore, go cry in a corner, see if we care ;)

Rucket likes this.
  3. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

FYI, im also a game developer as well as an engineer. Don't come here with ur bs about takes time bla bla bla and all that nonsense. That means u don't know how to do ur job properly. Go back to university and study and learn to do ur job before u sit and whine about how difficult things are to do. Don't make ur incompetence and that of others our problem. Verstaan? Understand?

Common sense.....u offer a service...deliver or stfu and don't offer one.

4. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Is this a joke? We gave plenty of time for RF or JWG to patch all the exploits/bugs/missing content, and yet not one single thing was done to resolve anything. The community has created numerous tickets and yet no reply for 20days+. Have you forgotten that we were promised full KR content before the game was released? This version has no excuse to be missing any content and experience past bugs that were resolved from the last company. The community loves 9 dragons. But RF and JWG messed it up big time for not doing anything for already 3 months. If they wanna save the game, they need to put effort. Also, for the anti pvp pill, if it wasnt ready, why bother to release it in the first place? The developer doesnt have to listen to the players. He shouldve tooken his time to make sure everything worked fine before releasing it. Not to mention i have made many post on bugs/missing content and yet not a single word from thd Gm. The game will not last a year if the GMs and devs keep acting like this. The server status is always green, and if your lucky it will be white.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    GamesCampus likes this.
  5. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Sure, whatever, don't really care, the fact that the game was released EVEN earlier makes it worse, which only cements my argument, that RF and Jongwoon are full of BS.

6. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

._. Just to remind.
    RedFox isn't Acclaim or GamersFirst or GamesCampus. So whether the game has been x old or not, it doesn't add up that RedFox just recently released this game.
    It might be the same old game for YOU, but that doesn't mean its the same old Dev team.
    It's like giving a hard sudoku to someone who hasn't play that game before, without any resource for help but only basic knowledge.

The thing that I don't understand is where does RedFox get these contents from? For me, its like they're getting raw files or alpha version of each contents.
    I remember back in Beta and even after launch. Its like a raw server with lots of old bugs, but they were quickly patched after players found them.

I'm thankful that RedFox brought this game back. Even if it has bugs or unnecessary system, its still playable. Just to remind again, RedFox isn't GamesCampus where you get 5-10x drop rate in dungeon. Imo this version is more challenging and based on luck. You would feel better after you have achieved something nice that you have spend time on instead of getting it easily from a run.

Players who complaints abt its not easy to get that or this should just go to private server, honestly.
    Easy come, easy go.

7. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

It's always White whenever I play (EU timezone), perhaps you meant US time?

8. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Really? What a bull sh1t. We're talking about business here, not game itself. It's a business - they don't really care what are we playing - this could be even MMO Tetris with someone reported a bug that squares cannot be found, instead circles drop that do not fit anywhere. W8 2 months to fix?

Now I'm helping running a company that offers electric and low-voltage installation systems (alarms, LAN, WAN) etc. If my customer ordered a working network to be done in 1 month I cant stall him 4 months cause I'm gonna pay fine for delay. It's a business too and the same rules apply. Some of the fixes are getting fixed since Acclaim and still they cant do it properly. And here is the fine RF is paying right now. Drop in status online and unfixed exploits everywhere. It's not their fault. It's always that freaking lazy JWG company.

9. Deaket

Deaket New Member

i played at acclaim G1 and GC and i agree PVE servers was moust populated
    no need to make all maps PVE alot ppl like pvp
    anti pk potion failed coz of not proper use of some players
    but it was a very good idea to put anti pk buf at hermit and my opinion should put anti pk buf at all maps Icy and Tibet also couse of some players like pve some pvp
    who like pvp that dont use anti pk buf
    becouse it realy not fun at all when u lvl 150 and get killed by player lvl 170+

10. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

You guys have 6 games running in total, this should be the main reason not spending enough time for 9d :p

11. 9Lotus

9Lotus New Member

I will admit that game campus version was easy and thinking about it more, yeah it was probably easier. But it's still no where near as hard as the original. And no this isn't a fake account lmao. My character in game is Asollan which is level 47 and i only played for 1 day. Also, i played this game before the US version, so dont give me your elitist ********.

If you guys want 9Dragons to be an available game then you all need to stfu and learn how to wait your turn. I've already stated there are a lot of things wrong with the game, and you're still complaining that there are things wrong with the game. Thats ******* point right? So let them fix it.

If you think the 'creators' of 9Dragons are the same people as they were when they first came out then you're sorely mistaken. You're asking people who just picked up the game and still trying to learn its coding to solve all its problems which the old devs couldn't even do. You worry about yourself, and let them worry about the game. If they lose players and support then thats their problem, because 9Dragons has the potential to be a lot more than just a cheap short term money grab.

And to the 'game developer' you don't actually have a clue what you're talking about so im not even going to acknowledge your response.

12. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

This is getting funny, seriously.
    *grabbing popcorn*

Well let me put some more things in here.
    Redfox announced to work together with the koreans - getting whole content. Everyone of us knows you can just edit files to put new languages in. So if there was a real "whole content" why don't we get to see it? I swear, this is raw material and nothing the koreans are playing atm.
    Second:
    I do oppose Redfox for putting false information again and again. My example? GM Ahri posted before beta how statrework will take place and which changes will apply. There it was written Essence is going to be the dmg multiplier instead of wisdom. Ok the koreans have that as well. But ..wow there was no multiplier at all. I asked the staff. Instead of accepting giving out false information or telling me Ahri was wrong, they just edited Ahris post (still got original photos) and told me to rethink my build. ROFLMAO.
    You can be slow in work but accepting your own fails is the first thing you should be able to.

Rucket likes this.
  13. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

I got a funny chat with the supportteam - maybe i just post it to show an example of "how to talk around shiet and lie until others give up"

14. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

2007*

15. Koolie94

Koolie94 New Member

The bottom line is we would rather be able to have access to 9D than not. Thank RedFox for hosting!

16. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Congratulations.
    You posted enough bul to make me login after long time just to reply on this.

How exactly are devs trying? please explain us again ?
    The only thing they are trying to do - along with any publisher after acclaim, is to bypass our intelligence to make us fall again for this game to spend money on something we cannot trust anymore.

They broke it SO bad, that so many people who REALLY love this game, stopped caring about it.. simply because they see nothing changing. Actually is changing.. it goes from bad to worse each time is passed to next publisher.

Do you want me to keep going about how broken Item mall is ? Did you even think how much you need to pay to compete in this high competitive game? Did you ever think playing this game as a real F2P player, in a PvP map, and ever got ganked from someone with +40 all buffs.. trigrams.. and who knows what-else ?

You dare to say devs are trying ? Really mate? :)

Rucket likes this.
  17. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/regarding-redfox-rumors.1678/

18. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Hahahahaha, good one ^^