DemonGirll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elsikerins, May 19, 2016.

1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

This ho can still onehit people.
    GM's fix one bug, vn's find another way. Maybe permaban will work like a charm ?
    Anyways. Anyone got napalm ?

Alcohol and Kito420 like this.
  2. blackman86

blackman86 Member

there are more then 1 ppl in tibet who can kill 1 hit like some guy from Legend name ThienhaizZz who killed me 1 hit and i have 20k HP, this game its so fvking broken right now...

Alcohol and Kito420 like this.
  3. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I do think the entire VN side needs to be checked. This isnt racism, this is realism. They are out of control with messing up every version of 9d they can.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Alcohol likes this.
  4. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

Not sure what lvl you are but as one of the top 20 in this game, I'd think he can do 20k hp with a hit on a (PS?) Hermit and below
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/level-ranking-may-16-2016.9938/

I assume stats and gears do speak lots in this game, since Akash 1hitted someone else who had 18k hp and then hitted me 14-16k, gladly i had 21k hp so I managed to escape.

honmoixa likes this.
  5. dnlogin09

dnlogin09 Member

no need explain for the noobs xD. let they cry! the guys make this topic is Lv FC or near, be hit 15-17k dame by Lv HG then make this topic, no need care this noob :D

6. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Oh really so he can do 20 on a PS....how can he also do 20 on a HG5? Please, do not defend cheaters dude.

Kito420 likes this.
  7. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

Vn's got talent again:p

Elsikerins likes this.
  8. dnlogin09

dnlogin09 Member

Show video who can make 20k dame on HG5 or u imagine it and roaring with your big mouth like u can do ? noob winter :))

kitode likes this.
  9. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Go learn English before you speak to me and I am white clan you imbecile. A4W and Legends leagues, that community of people are known for cheating for many years so please shut up if you don't know ****. Maybe one day some smart publisher will IP ban that country.

So many MMO's have already IP banned that country. Real life...game life...same....nothing but filth on this earth.

10. dnlogin09

dnlogin09 Member

Dont be angry kid, talk about topic and what u said before or u cant?
    "some smart publisher" u mean now, GM is stupid @@? Yes, i think so!
    Maybe my enlish not good, but i am sure i smart than you more kid, i can speak and understand what u want to say, and u? if i say "thang noob Werewolf da noob ma con ngu, cai con me may, nin gium tao cai dung co the hien" can u understand it ???
    i think ppl must shut up is you and your noob league when find any way to slander VN ppl without thinking, look who used bug now?? YaB, your leader kid.

11. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

First of all, i am not some little kid.
    Secondly, i am far more educated than you.
    Third, I am not from YaBs league.
    Fourth, publisher isn't a GM.
    Fifth, slander is one thing...truth is another.
    Sixth, did i mention VN? See how easy it was for you to say VN because you know so quick who are the culprits.
    Seventh, angry? Ofcourse I will be angry when I play fair and others cheat.

I am not sure why you people always drag YaB's name in when you talking to me. I am not in his league. I don't play this game with YaB. So, even your assumptions are dumb.

This game, no one is my leader.

Lmao, you have the brain capacity of a mouse and no you do not understand what I say or said so please don't make yourself look more pathetic by spouting bs. Go crawl under that you rock you came from and maybe farm some chickens.

12. dnlogin09

dnlogin09 Member

no need talk more in this topic, look in your words every1 can see a kid in you :D

13. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

GM Ahri, please close this topic, due to it is going nowhere. No need for more random bullshitery.

14. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Hehe, now why would i want to even know this language? I know languages that are important in this world and this language is not one of them :p:D.

Anyway, my discussion with you is over.

GM can look at those players who have been reported & highlighted and just ban them 1 by 1. You can defend and cry all you want. Every time i see someone who I suspect of cheating or bug abusing, I will just report them and the staff can handle that. :D

15. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

Im handsome :)

16. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Damage to server trust is done, glitchers still walk around or they wait to get unbanned. No1 will ever trust anything around here. Brace yourself hackusations are coming...

17. kitode

kitode New Member

Everyone all know that, for long time players, from acclaim time since 2006 until now with the 4th publisher, plus private server. All players know at least 1 trick, or more. So not only Vietnamese players know the trick, all players from different regions on the world know trick, lag, bug , ect on 9d game. And not only legend, all4war are Vietnamese. Other league also have Vietnamese players stay in such as winter league, Dkj league, and so on. And the truth is hacker or bugger dislike to stay in Vietnamese league, because they hack, bug for what purpose? The answers is gain real money, so they ( hacker, bugger) love to stay in other leagues, and selling their bug items. A specific example is Yab, how can he obtain super damage weapon, and where he got it. Everyone all know it. Once again, all league have all hacker, bugger clone characters stay in there for trading purpose. Thanks gm for reading my post, and I think for a long time 9d player, I can help u understand more about 9d community.

18. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Too tired of these kinds of topics.

The only cause of these topics is that people don't understand why others are stronger than them. Then they assume that others were cheating/hacking/bug exploiting and so on just to defend themselves from being losers.

For example, a player named Rockin****** (for privacy purpose, I don't display full name), a HG player got hit too hard by another player named DeeDragon. The reason was that DeeDragon just succeeded refining a +17 weapon (the strongest weapon in Tao server, so far). However, Rockin****** didn't understand the situation and thought that DeeDragon was hacking his damage. So, Rockin****** used lion roar for hours complain about the damage that he couldn't understand. Rockin****** assumed and use all his imagination to defend himself from being a loser but a innocent victim.
    Note: In the topic above, I just mention the weapon. However, there are more aspects to be considered such as relics, stat build, ornaments, buffs from league mates/party, pills and so on. To understand all of those, its completely NOT simple.

Why people assume? Because GM never showed works.
    People report --> GM check. BUT, GM never conclude to the community whether the reported player was cheating.
    No clarification, no proof, no conclusion, no nothing.

So what next? People can only get here and complain for things they don't understand. That's all.
    Like people in the past called scientists, witches.
    I'm not saying that there is no hacker/cheater/bug exploiter in game. No, that's not what I'm saying.
    I'm saying that the true and legit players do not get recognition for their attempts because GM never answer a bug report in public. Therefore, others keep assuming and this type of topics keep rising.

19. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Funny how all the highest refines are vn league players. Funny how the rest of us can't break the +12 threshold of 1% Chance, yet they all have +12 and better? They farmed with glitched gear and still have these items.

20. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Nice try of an assumption. Btw, proof?
    Do you know how many hours a top player spend per day to hunt bosses?
    Do you know how much money they put in?
    Do you know how many weapons they refine at once to make just 1 single weapon +12?
    Do you know how to calculate hardnesses, even if you have conditions to refine many at once?
    Do you know anything?
    Do you know, who knows?
    Admin knows. There is a record called refinement log which record every single refinement. If you don't trust your GMs, why would you play this server?

Instead of sitting here making assumptions, how about asking GMs to show works after investigating? That would be fair for both sides.