Anti pk pill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatHurt62, May 19, 2016.

1. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

I see that most maps including Tibet have the anti pk pill available at the doctor clinic , but lets be realistic here 700,000 gold and I believe the pill only lasts for 30 mins , why on earth does it cost that amount when for a while after player complained about the price it was before . it was reduced to if I remember 5000 gold . Although you cant yet buy from clinic . But surely 700,000 gold is such an insane price to pay for it.

2. roganor

roganor New Member

You get about 550k from every weapon. If you can't afford 700,000 every x amount of time for your own safety, then leave the damn game. Can't even please you assholes.

3. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

I agree with you that 700k gold is too expensive. However it is reasonable.
    1. In low level maps, you have wanted system. That prevent people from continuously pk low level players.
    2. In high level maps, typically Tibet, weapon drops can be sold for good money. So 700k is affordable.
    3. If Anti-pk pills are too easy to obtain, then there will be no more pk.

To further explain number 3, lets think about this case. A is high level and A kills B for...fun. The C comes to help B. A knows that C is stronger than A, so A pop an anti-pk pill. Then C can't do anything so C leave. After C leaves A turn off anti-pk buff then kill B again. Then C come to help B and A pop anti-pk on again. Then the loop keeps going like that.

So, do you think it fair for B and C if we give A unlimited anti-pk pills? (consider that the price is pretty low and A can buy as many as he want).

4. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

and is able to make that loop roll forever xD

5. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

That's super expensive Daredevil :eek: might be more than your broken mirror.. I think.

Did u guys forgot that, you can get 20 BEs per week? I thought BEs were still 300-400k each last night and was trolling with stall name and put BEs for 500k each. People bought them likr they were cheap. _. So made millions. Not to mention shabbies are sellable and the price has skyrocket from 100k to 300-500k each.

Basically you do have the money to buy the pill if you know how to make them. Weapon farm in tibet is nice tho :) or GCM thats 6mill per run

6. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

Low lvl? Can't do the stuffs I spoke above? Make use of the currently BE prices. 1 Red CoF = 1 BE

Let me help you do the math.
    1 Red CoF will cost you around 29k
    1 BE can sell up to 300-500k depends on how fast you want to sell it.
    300 - 29 = atleast 271k per run!

Do that 3 times and you have an anti pk pill :) + some leftovers

Ps: if youre gonna sell BEs, pm Taeyang123

7. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Hi guys don't you just luv it when players are not listened to , a lot of players wanted to see anti pk pill reinstated into the game or that's what it looked like , yet without any official poll from maintenance team or developers or whoever does the maintenance the anti pk pill option is removed not sure if its all maps but the option was there in Tibet map although not obtainable , answer from support is that Tibet map is a PVP map so live with it yet I would have thought that and yet I don't know why I would think it , that the game was supposed to be balanced for both sides those that want to pk and those that just want to lvl up without the fear of getting pkd , why on earth would I think that the developers would think that even though numerous players want the anti pk pill available on all maps oh silly me .