Game dying quicker than Support replies to any questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatHurt62, May 26, 2016.

1. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Hi guys am I the only one to see how quick the game is dying today in Hefei only 23 players create stands to sell items a week ago you could hardly move at same location for players selling stuff. Surely RedFox checks whats going on or is being said in forum, maybe I'm wrong but I think not , granted not everyone wants events , although it does help with the player base , giving players something to aim for knowing there is an event as something to aim for whether it be xp event or collection event for special items , but does red fox give any indication as to if any such thing is going to happen I say no or they give a buff to try and make us happy, That's not going to keep players in the game we need information and to be told in advance if anything like events and updates are going to happen . How long has the game been running now and were still waiting for "training dungeon" for example were told it will be implemented into the game in June why have we to wait so long for something that should have been in game when it went live and lots of other stuff that needs to be fixed , as the game is dying , players are leaving and yet they are doing nothing to fix the problem.
    Am I the only one to see whats happening RedFox you need to do something fast or see the game dire altogether.
    Players are hacking the game and you maybe ban them for a week what does that say , its ok to hack you just get a little slap on the wrist and it will be ok , just come back and carry on hacking the game.

kobasica, exShadow and balb1n0 like this.
  2. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

im sure everyone notice the game dead/dying but the GM's

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    42 days and not even one generic answer :rolleyes:

MExXo and balb1n0 like this.
  4. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

There are only 9-10 stands in Hefei now, this is worse than the final week of GC... sad... And item prices are ridiculous now...

5. khanarya

khanarya Member

The closed beta was fun, felt liken the first days in acclaim when we were all low lvls, OB came and hackers and low drop rate and bugged skills. No fun playing a ck hyb or a nuker (not a pvp person, i just like mage types). No fun on dungeons or bosses unless it;s a IM pass. Exp it;s ok, but the skills are a pain and the drop rate is pure crap. So i left, still hoping it would improve, but with the latest available hacks - no way am i coming back to a 2008 acclaim.

balb1n0 likes this.
  6. lemi069

lemi069 New Member

Egyetértek
    [Quote = "akam6666, post: 135,112, tag: 133"] Acclaim volt a legjobb kiadó EZ a Játék.
    G1 és RF egy legrosszabb. [/ Idézet]

7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi, Spite!

I checked with the support team, and we were unable to locate your ticket in the Nine Dragons queue. How did you submit your ticket and did you select Nine Dragons as Game?

8. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

There, keep complaining and you didn't even do it properly. -.-

9. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Thank you for checking Ahri. And no, I did not select Nine Dragons because the problem is not related to the game, but to forums, all of them. I have updated my ticket if that makes it easier for you to find it.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  10. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Nostalgia glasses need some rest. Acclaim was terrible. Remember the forums? "Soon". Remember when the vgm killed everyone in hefei then quit? Remember the constant XP events so people wouldn't complain? Remember the event where 1 player who lvled the most got a god mode character and could pk at will on any map. That is literally what the majority of people are complaining about now, high lvl/perfect geared players killing pve people while grinding. DURING AN XP EVENT MIND YOU!!! Seriously what is wrong with people. I vote acclaim as dead last

11. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

What half of the content are we missing?

12. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Didn't have any of that in acclaim either. With the deco crafting we have in place now I don't want them either. Do you think they will be easily craftable when (if) they get implemented? The shitty ones we have now are stuck behind a pay wall I wouldn't be surprised if they just add them to blue boxes

13. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Also lucid belt/wsc were also item mall only. Just because they were in GC doesn't mean they are supposed to be in there.

14. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Yeah but at the same time the rates for making anything worthwhile is terrible. Even if you can create it will cater to the people who can play constantly. Which is fine but for the average player it's pretty out of reach

15. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Well some have cheated, notice some of the ones who were always high up are no longer on the list. Some people are just good at it, plus there was a XP card exploit at the beginning so eating cards all day was no problem for some. Plus league surfing for 100% bonus at the beginning was very common. Now am I capable of this? Hell no.

16. khanarya

khanarya Member

Some made countless account to get the x5 exp cards. They were tradeable and many took advantage on that. Or the exploitable quests? That is how. I mean a prem + x exp cards + 75% exp - means fast lvling.

17. khanarya

khanarya Member

How about impossible for some things. Like a last lvl deco with purple stats? With the ref rate on this server, spending RL cash on scales and tears will tear me up.
    Or the drop rates if you are not a prem user. We used to have at least some degree of fun as a non paying user, but now it;s cash only. It would be better if they had a monthly fee or something. In GC i did buy scales and tears, but also got to a decent +13 IM wep with 4 slots and a HG wep to a +13. Here i barely got to a + 6. How the hell do you grind in icy + with a + 6 wep? I cannot even sell it. Plenty of +4 and +6 useless weps, but the ones you really need - they **** at refining. Made a orange, no slots wep to +8, but a slotted one - i wish.
    So i rather go to a private server, have my fill of 9d and spend the money i would spend here on better things (like doom and overwatch).
    The skill rate sucks too and the bugged skill make the cd even more insufferable.
    I had plenty of old friends that came back to this version and left after a month.
    Their only hope (RF i mean) are new gullible players.