My complaints on RuF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingxD, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

#1: Leveling up in this game as basically pointless. OGPlanet had a system where you could receive items for leveling up, but even that system wasn't great and it was a built in system that they even removed now. Once GC and RedFox got the game levels now mean nothing. Nimonix has the capability to create items for specific events(Ex: Spenders), so why not make specific level up rewards? We also need a public ranking system.

#2: Difference between servers. Comparing RuF NA/EU to Gem Fighter isn't really gonna work, but we can at least compare RuF NA to RuF Japan. Bring some features like being able to test out shop items and different game modes to our servers.

#3:Competitive scene& A reason to play. We need more official tournaments and events that require players to fight other players(Not BM event or collection events). If Nimonix can make more systematic events that would be great. Events is also a more reason for players to play the game. RuF has good content such as scrolls, Exocores, etc.. but we need more of a competitive scene. These changes would also bring back players who quit.

#4:Steam. Yea, we just need RuF on Steam, enough said.

PrivateMcPants likes this.
  2. LockBanFlag

LockBanFlag Active Member

**** died faster than my account "Illegal"

3. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

It's amazing that people still have the energy to discuss things like this still. It's like pouring your heart out to a wall.

Negrosaki and LockBanFlag like this.
  4. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Which kinda makes my points more valid. Why give better content to a dying server?

@SoarRF I know what you mean. I just have one more suggestion for this game actually.

5. LockBanFlag

fixed

6. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

There are many many threads about these complaints already. I'm sure that they are aware.

Honestly I don't care much about the levels once I get to level 25. Level 25 is where everything is unlocked for me including the Saver/Assassin class, nanmu, and guardian status. As you already know, Level 3 players can still pack a punch with their boxing scroll, and beat lv80 players. Skill is the bigger factor, and not level. So the main issue is the competitive aspect of the game

If the competitive side of the game grows again, it may have a chance of getting into Steam. And once it gets to Steam, we may see a new future for rumble fighter, and hopefully even a EU Rumble fighter.

Inb4 someone says: "No. Skill is not the factor. Money is the factor"

7. MayFire

MayFire Clean Up Crew

As fast as RF Japan died, Nimnox released better ideas onto their server tbh. Like those annoying Notification boxes, when you complete merit quests, those pieces of feces just pop up for the next 10 minutes and obstructs my view. On RFJP you were able to exit them with "esc".

Also they received a way for every one to be happy with the No Edge/Edge to be able to be turned off/on at peoples liking.

Practice mode with things in Shop.

Permanent Lollipop <- most important tbh

Item Mode as well, fun if played with the right people.

They also got Rankings their first day of launch, where's our rankings at...

Gems

8. RigamortisJr

RigamortisJr Active Member

Game has been dead.
    repeated thread #100000005

9. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

If we get on Steam, a small light of hope there.
    Achievement system anyone? :D
    I remember OGP having it.

10. LockBanFlag

You mean Raptr? I loved that ****.

Wellz likes this.
  11. Wellz

Wellz New Member

I adored raptr. I had too many hours and not enough sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.