DC & Crash all day

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by kg101, Jun 4, 2016.

1. kg101

kg101 New Member

:(Hello I starting to play like 1 week ago, and I am completly sure that this is the game i want to play. Love 9d & the prespective you give to this server...
    First problem i got was the installer gave me hardcore lag to my computer like a block become then I used to give the exclusion/permission to my stupid antivirus... and then I was able to install 9d. Next I installed & started to play with everything ok but got some dc... Actually I play 2h & got around 10 dc & 3 game crash. I don't know why, my Internet is ok: 30mb Optical fiber by cable. My PC has any problem with software[drivers] or hardware ? Which one could be? any idea? so I can check or test any solution....Should I update windows 7 or Java (?) idk... If you can help me or give me any idea would be so appreciate. THANKS.:)

2. Wayvern

Wayvern Member

Install the game on the SSD if you have. If you don't, then try reinstalling the game in a different folder(i.e: playRedFox/9Drago.. -> Games/9Drago..). Try to add not only the game but also the gameguard process to exception to your antivirus, because if something blocks gameguard the game will automatically close.

Thrill likes this.
  3. playforfun12

playforfun12 New Member

Do you use AVG antivirus? I used to have alot of crashes to with AVG antivirus and sometimes i wouldnt even start the game. I made exclusion to every file of 9d still i had problems with it. I needed to disable it every time i want to play 9d without problems. I dont use it anymore now i use just windows defender good enough for me i dont download mutch and i have no problems with 9d anymore.

4. kg101

kg101 New Member

I have the stupid Avast free antivirus. I should try to uninstall and reinstall... Thanks for helps guys