DareDevil Poll for Griefing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dylzer, Jun 4, 2016.

?

Ban DareDevil For Griefing

1. Yes

43 vote(s)
    76.8%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    23.2%
  1. dylzer

dylzer New Member

Lets make an unofficial poll regarding idiots like .
    Daredevil acting like the moron he is pkn low level players and he acts like hes the best pkr on the server when all he actually is , is a bully and couldn't give a dam about other players trying to have fun and enjoy the game . How many times does this moron have to be reported for harassment of other players before you get something done . RedFox don't want to listen they just want players to leave and then shut the game down . Daredevil is a BULLY and nothing more. Redfox do something about this player hes 30/ 40 levels about players hes killing and he thinks hes a great pkr , let him pk players his own lvl and then see him cry that hes being pkd Daredevil go and act your age not your mentality you MORON.
    My Vote goes to 100% ban this moron.

DarkAlan, Cadic and Anonymouse like this.
  2. Gecko

Gecko New Member

I would vote for ban if you added a poll. ²

Anonymouse likes this.
  3. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

I would vote for ban if you added a poll.

Anonymouse likes this.
  4. sidealea

sidealea Member

I would vote for ban if you added a poll.!

5. Wayvern

Wayvern Member

Given the fact the most maps have anti-pk , is your problem if you get pk-ed. But regarding very high levels killing low levels , that is considered bullying and not pvp, therefore I would vote for ban.

9thDragonlady likes this.
  6. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

1 post and this is what you come up with?obv some troll on a new account thats crying about getting pked on a dead game. lol ban for pking xD to funny to be real.

BipolarTuna likes this.
  7. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Its what it says. You say ban for griefing, well the community has spoken.

8. Wasabi

Wasabi Active Member

geez

9. NeedsSwag

NeedsSwag New Member

so much fkn hate.. wtf is wrong with ya'll..

10. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

THIS DUMB TOPIC PAST MODERATORS, AND FOR IMPORTANT ONES WE HAVE TO WAIT 8+h TO BE PUBLISHED.

FORUMS PRETTY MUCH GIVE THE PICTURE ABOUT THIS GAME...

11. KimJoJo

KimJoJo New Member

DareDevil, Akas...
    I do not agree how they PvP, but that's not the reason to ban acc penalty. One thing I realize is that they always blame the VNS, but ultimately they are the clowns lol.

Okiku likes this.
  12. RockinSurya

RockinSurya New Member

This Thread , LMAO

13. RockinSurya

RockinSurya New Member

Ban him lol

14. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

PVE nerds in action LMAO!!! U are right dude, he is healer, he should buff every1 not to pk ffs, he is ruining the ''suportive'' role he desires ban! U really made my day sis! Sry calling u ''sis'' but u act like a girl lmao.

15. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

So few? You must PK low more times

tinytinytintin likes this.
  16. xMithx

xMithx New Member

damm i need to pk too....kind like the attention dare gets...hahhaha

tinytinytintin, Kito420 and Spite like this.
  17. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

Damn, i never seen so much whining. I didn't know so many crybaby queers play pvp games. WTF wants to play a game to kill mobs all day, grind & never fighting another player. Retards go play minecraft ....if you die by high lvl oh well you don't think this happens in other games. <_<

tinytinytintin and Kito420 like this.
  18. Az000

Az000 New Member

i vote ban this nubs created this Tread. Winter only best of the best pker. u all low sht dont need cry here. Next event no1 cant grind. Best man Dare, u my idol ^^

19. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We take harassment very seriously and ask that you contact support. Please read the following Code of Conduct Violation for harassment very carefully.

Basic harassment is offensive behavior continuously targeted towards another player. Some examples of this may be:

Masked Profanity - To include anything that is written in such a way as to intentionally bypass the profanity filter option built into the game itself.

Targeted Harassment/Stalking - This includes any action done by a blocked player with the express intent of continuing the harassment of a player. An example of this would be getting blocked on one character and then creating a new character in order to continue the harassment of the player who had previously blocked you on your different character. Instances of this count as a major violation of our Code of Conduct.

Sexual References - This includes references to sexual acts, lewdness, and behavior.

References to illegal drugs or other illegal activities - making references to illegal activities in a public channel.

Griefing - This refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the gameplay experience of another player. A player on the opposite clan cannot be griefed. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite clan killed using whatever means possible.

Our employees will use their discretion to interpret if any action warrants moderation, whether it is mentioned here or not.

20. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

We need a proctologist to cure all the butthurt around here.

Ahri that definition is vague at best because it says it negatively impacts the gameplay experience. Also says attempting to kill another player character with no means of recourse within the game. This will create a flood of people complaining about getting killed at any time. They lose time grinding? Griefing. Got killed at a boss? Griefing. Other player higher than them so they die fast? Griefing. Anything happening to anyone can be classified as griefing. You guys give an event and certain maps crash that negatively impacts my grinding...redfox griefed me.

tinytinytintin and kobasica like this.