Wated System and his MANY cons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glave, Jun 5, 2016.

?

Do you agree with my changes over Wanted System?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Glave

Glave New Member

Let's discuss about that Wanted System and why I am against it. That Wanted System is made to prevent PK-ing. Besides the fact that you already got Anti-PK buff (with which I am okay, if you wanna grind in peace take that buff and good luck) you need that Wanted System.
    First of all, what is that massive debuff for? Because I killed 1 player for some good karma/bad karma? OH, which rate is already increased way more than the old 9Dragons version... So good luck with Seeker of Atonement/Minion of The Damned in the next 100 years you "bad PK-ers".
    "Can't use Lightfoot or wear masks." I don't really care about masks at all since I am wanted but Lightfoot... man that's too far. Just killed a man in CC4 and wanna grind a bit in Tibet? Would be a shame if he would have some gold to get you wanted, without Lightfoot and "Can't use Couriers' Guild portal pass".
    "Can't party up and limited chat available." You can't party because you killed a person.. that sounds ridiculous. And about chatting... what would I do, call my bodyguards?
    And not the last, guardians can kill you. That got me on my nerves because of a bad event I had last days. Killed an AFK person (to my shame), went to Hefei then AFK... when I came back I saw 8K External Wounds (1 HP left) and 0.00% experience from ~70.00%. For all these, you have to hide something in the mountains like a monk, hoping no players (or guardians, ofc) will come after you, ONLY for 6 hours.
    And all this for killing 1 player. Won't talk about the sentence anymore.

For that I created a poll (feel free to vote), and I hope RedFox will see my Thread, treat that subject and maybe take action.
    Thank you!

My changes would be: Guards don't kill you, you can use Lightfoot, chat entirely available (messenger aswell), party available. Didn't include the teleport because as a wanted you have to get caught or wait until the debuff is gone, so it would be impossible to get caught if you have many teleport passes. In order to compensate, I would add a higher reward (based on the wanted and the player who wanna catch the wanted levels' and wanted's amount of kills) in Gold/Experience/Karma and the prison time will be 30 minutes.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

I might be misinterpretating what you've written, but you haven't suggested any changes. You've just presented what is, in your point of view, wrong with the wanted system. What do you propose?

3. Wayvern

Wayvern Member

I agree that the penalty is too big for being wanted. I like the wanted system and it tagging you like a "bad guy" but the guards shouldn't attack you and you should be able to use every other skill in game. If you are just easy to track on the map is enough for players to come and try to kill you. I mean you like pvp? we will put you on the map for some other players that like pvp to come compete with you. The only restriction would be " can't use courier pass" , but that's it , i see no point in other restrictions. One ideea would be for wanted people to get attacked by guards of they afk in safezones just to encourage the pvp while wanted. As you didn't mention any changes, are you all people that read this for or against my proposals?

4. Wayvern

Wayvern Member

Forgot to quote you, sorry :D

5. Glave

Glave New Member

Sorry. I prepared my changes at the final and I forgot to add them. Thank you for reminding me.

6. Glave

Glave New Member

That's a PVP based game. After you reach the cap level, you'd still say that is PVE and go grind more for... nothing?

7. Glave

Glave New Member

I don't think that they will remove the Wanted System. Altough, If they will, I support your idea too.

balb1n0 likes this.
  8. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Well I see all of your points but in my POV, wanted derserves all of those things. Don't ask me why, you know the hard feeling, you're happily grinding and a pker comes, and kill you. It hurts bro lmao. Let's step that aside and I know this is a game and 9D made this PKing system to develop more funs and interesting things in this game. I'm agree with anything within this game so far. As I know, you can still use chat even if you become wanted. My friend once became wanted, he asked me to kill him in Loulan and there, he just revived at Clan village with just aftereffect revival debuff. My advice is, plan with your friend first, kill players, and then go to Loulan to let your friend kill you. Simple as that >.<

9. Wayvern

Wayvern Member

PvP is fun and gives you a competitive feeling that pushes you to be better and farm for better gear. Is that simple.

10. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Wanted sucks if you can't talk