These Guans are ... Crazy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TrapGodJay, Jun 11, 2016.

1. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

I dont understand im in this war atm and there are like 5+ 120% and above and ALmost everyone has a maxed out pet.. What in the world is this..

2. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

Dont generalize.. There are still many guans with crappy gears, including myself..
    Also, leveling pets is extremely easy! i myself have 2 pets at 200%! one of them is M1.. so yea!

3. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

I have been grinding like crazy still havent had a pet drop >.<

DavidZx likes this.
  4. DavidZx

DavidZx Member

I feel you bro

TrapGodJay likes this.
  5. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

I agree with this post,I see at least 5-6 guans with 120% and above leet weaps not counting what other leet gear they might have.also multiple guans with m15 200% pets every guan ive encountered has mutliple pets that are maxed while I see very few fujins and jins with maxed multiple pets and very few with 120%+ leet weaps let alone other leet gear.

6. Overlord

Overlord Member

There is not one Fujin with a 120% elite gear. While over five on Guans. Even Jins managed to get a 123%.

7. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Only one jin has 123% leet spear tho

8. Celisse

Celisse New Member

That's because their Indonesian players (Automatic, xRentonds, xNelo, KaTaNa, etc.) have a CP hack. They just exchange CPs in Palace until they get a leet. They sell whatever rares they get to NPC, vend awareness tablets, and use the elixirs. This gives them easy money with which to create several wings until they get good ones, buy item mall stuff, and shop for pets to combine. Automatic himself claims that he and xRentonds have already consumed over 100+ elixirs. I was their guildie, but I made a new character in Jins because I can't stand players who are OP because of cheats. Even the original Siege members have their suspicions, but since they need these OP players for B4G, they just decided to look the other way. One more thing, not one of them sells RP items, so there really is no way for them to get that much money.

9. Iegend

Iegend Member

It's possible to make that much money from selling 30cp for items in palace? Wow. How much cp have they had at one time? 1 million cp, because you need more than 5-10k cp to even consider getting a leet from cp exchange in palace.

10. CPike0

CPike0 Member

.. to clear this up i did have 2 m15 pets 200% but thats because i crafted them from the m1 pets ppl sold me and i got my money through selling PC,s and grinding and vending my rares been grinding since day and not one leet dropped still using 90% blade and 75% armors.

11. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

Im Master of siege im still have the suspicios of the indonesian players automat8c and rentons i saw automatic eith 20k cp at start days but only those 2, xnelo katana they r not indonesian they farm 24/7 i havent saw anything wrong about them, but i would love to have automatic and renton account checking, they went to jins this morning We inside have talked alot of how those both automatic and rentons got CPs so fast witouth going war amd i have saq them at palace changing CPs like hell , but how to prove they r doing something gm must check This asap.

12. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

Well This just Proves... Something is up... UPDATE : 1 FUjin HAS 120% Kat and Guan has a 141% Now... Its unfair ... To get Multi every single time

13. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

just here to read the complaining

DavidZx likes this.
  14. Iegend

Iegend Member

why in the world do they have to come tiger, let them stay dragon. sigh......

15. Overlord

Overlord Member

I had 15k cp offered for my owl from a guan so that's definatley what they are hacking

16. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

Yep i figured that

17. Celisse

Celisse New Member

Automatic and KaTaNa have already started selling their stuff. Looks like they're feeling the heat. Unfortunately, the damage has been done. Their elites, wings, pets, and CPs are already in the game. GMs should probably trace all of their stuff and confiscate them. One more character to investigate is Fio from Jinong. He has managed to get title 5 without going to wars.

18. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Fio is Automatic,so hes not a jin

19. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Actual jins dont hack to get what they want or need

20. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

Automatic xNelo and Rentonds never get ban because are frends of GM like 1 Fuji i dont tell the name:) so expect to see this 3 with WG cape soon:) and leet g4 when they put god level some jins quit alot of fujins quit and afk in town is impossible to play with this frend's of gms so have fun on afk let them play alone in wars easy way:) and yang 2