maybe add new ways to get pets..?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by eatmyplis, Jun 9, 2016.

1. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

lol.. looks like something was added to the game where everyone needs lvl 1 pets to exchange for stuff. I just need a pet period.. so maybe give them more ways to get pets please? ;s

lvling in this game without a pet is just ridiculous

2. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

Not really items, and its not something new that was added.
    since now there are many people with pets, some people might get pets that they don't want or want to sell.. so people are trying to get pets and combine them together..
    Combine level 1 pets and you get M1 pet,
    Combine M1 pets together, and you get M15 elite pet..
    Combine M15 pets together, you get M30 pet Levi.. or if you are lucky God level pets.

I think the rate in which people are getting pets as drops is good enough! there are hell a lot of pets already! lets not spoil it by introducing an item pet or something..

3. DavidZx

DavidZx Member

me and my friend haven't got a pet drop yet. Playing since open beta, but i was able to get to m33 without one.

TrapGodJay likes this.
  4. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

Maybe... I do see a lot but it shouldn't take that long to find one lol, it probably takes long enough to grind it, doesn't it..?

wish me luck though ;'( I got a few of them on the other server

What's the leet drop rate here though? It looks like not many have one..? In the server I was just in, the leet drop rate was x1 like normal servers, but I got like 30 in a month..

how much of that time did you spend in premium ?_?

5. DavidZx

DavidZx Member

2 weeks now, but premium is only good for maps, no better drops in premium , even if they said 50% drop rate increase, it only applies to unique items if u also get an acq scroll.

MMaskati likes this.