Labyrinth Boss Mode!

Discussion in 'Game Modes' started by Torii, May 12, 2016.

1. Torii

Torii New Member

This boss mode should have at least 50 floors + and with each certain number of floors the monsters get higher in level AKA stats, while you are in this mode there's a chance of getting certain drops like carat coupons, spiked grenades, timed Exo/scroll and possibly a set? But during all the floors there should be an option to "Leave" or "Continue" to the next floor. Please make this 8 players + I'm sure this would increase the interest in Adventure Mode ALOT ❤️ Oh yeah! Also the majority should have the vote on weather you leave or stay in the labyrinth . Don't forget to be creative with the monsters :D maybe even add already made bosses as mini bosses every 5-10 floors

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    BJJFromGJJ and bobshlob2 like this.
  2. bobshlob2

bobshlob2 New Member

im with this

3. Mitsuke

Mitsuke Clean Up Crew

Support c;

4. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

We already got Vlad. Barely player play Vlad. Can u atleast give info about the drop from the boxes?What special thing can we get?

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. Gohono

Gohono Member

This is a pretty cool concept. I remember Lost Saga had a similar kind of thing that worked pretty well.

6. Gemfighter

Gemfighter Member

all i play is adventure but instead give them a death toll. If you die you recieve nothing you gained and you can only leave if you want every 5 floors. also their should be a page that says leave or stay and it will show who wants to go and who wants to stay with a countdown, then whoever picks whatever side they either leave and whoever picked stays will stay and continue.

7. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

support af:cool:

8. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

You mean like a Colosseum mode

9. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

just want a bm that we have to try and be strategics in. Back when BM first came, it was actually challenging. I know they are trying but MOBS with exo is so cancerous lol.