Daily reminder that Wanted system is broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kilroyjr, Feb 24, 2016.

1. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

Running around doing quests in NC, and suddenly, a white hybrid starts to attack me. I defend myself and kill him. But GUESS WHAT? He spends a next-to-nothing 100k (about 1 weapon drop) and I'm wanted. Then he calls his viet buddies to 3v1 gangbang me so now I'm in jail for 30 minutes as punishment. Just a daily reminder that the wanted system is completely broken. RedFox makes a pvp server and punishes pvp. Even when you pvp people your own level!!!!

BlazenBlue likes this.
  2. BlazenBlue

BlazenBlue New Member

I agree, this system, as seemingly cool as it is should be restricted in ways. For example. Only usable from LD and up. What KilroyJR said cannot happen. Or it can but jail times are way less. wanted times are way less. everything is way less.

Or. just kill it.

Personally I vote to just remove it. Iv already said **** this game a few times b.c of it.

3. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

Ya i honestly think thats 1 downside to the system is that defending yourself and u kill the person tryin to kill you can put u wanted and in prison(if killed) is kinda unfair for Defending yourself.. if they could make it were the Defender couldnt get a wanted it would be a little better

ihgyug likes this.
  4. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

RedFox NEEDS to change the system so you can only be wanted if you kill players OUTSIDE your karma range. Players deserve to be able to kill other players to gain karma with no penalty. There should only be an option for a Wanted penalty if you kill outside this range.

Maxim likes this.
  5. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Did anyone try that declare war to another league? That should make it so you can't be wanted if you kill a enemy league.