Prevent relogging or courier teleporting during pvp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blitzcronk, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I won't name the people but they know exactly who they are. For the love of .... do something about people relogging during pvp combat. People who relog during combat should be sent to jail.

tankundercover likes this.
  2. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

I guess that's one way for CC grinders to get away, kinda :D

Signakell likes this.
  3. BlazenBlue

BlazenBlue New Member

The simplest resolution to this would be to set an auto 30s timer on pvp. So you hit someone, both you and other person are in pvp for 30 seconds.

Now to me. if you can run away from someone long enough for that 30s to end, and you relog at that point, I dont see that being a problem.

But I totally agree with you, being that person, killing, and running, Iv done it, and Iv had it done to me.

30s initial pvp timer. The jail idea is ok, but tbh I really dislike the jail feature in this version as it is.

4. eeMTee

eeMTee New Member

Not just this but also if you go ahead and engage PVP with someone and they kill you, you shouldn't be allowed to put them as WANTED. Trying to grind and someone comes up hit you from behind is already annoying and when you defend yourself you get a damn 356min wanted debuff which cause you to not be able to do anything. Grinding = avoiding guards, no party and you cant even chat all because some weak pker decided that I'm gonna try to get a free bee and hit this guy already damage by mobs.

5. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

No most of the time it is pvp twats using this. Had a case where a poor sap was killed by a particular brute and then he attacked me, only for him to realise that he bit off more than he can chew. All he had to do was run for 10-15 seconds seconds and relog, it was that easy.

6. Alamareth

Alamareth New Member

Huh, I finally agree with Blitz. Had to happen eventually I guess.

Easy fix guys - can't log out while in combat. Then extend how long you remain in combat status to account for LF to allow the attacker a chance to catch up.