What is RF really to you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YinYan, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YinYan

YinYan Active Member

What Rumble fighter looks like to me is like part of a full game, not half, but just part of a game. Just PvP wise. You all are asking BIG major updates and maintenance to a game that is very small under 2 GB's. (Except i do want new clothes to be in this game : /) This game reminds me of Elsword but just the PvP, why?
    • Click a room and enter and fight.
    • Has different modes to fight or have fun. (EX. RF has Rumble mode and Battle, Single and team. Elsword has Battle, same, and multiple other modes)
    • Has a training mode.
    • Elsword has a shop for clothes that are real currency (Doesn't have ingame currency clothes that look decent though)
    • Many other things that have similarities and differences.
    My point is, you are comparing this game to a game that has major and great updates that are successful and not even bi-weekly but more like a month for a REAL maintenance. A game that is more popular and has much more to play through.
    RF is just PvP game. Sure you have BM but when was the last time we had a NEW Bm and when was it really fun instead of such a chore to get carats or armor?
    Again RF is solely on PvP.
    Even I don't understand why they put a Quest tab when its just repeated daily quests and Merit quests that would take forever to have for just a purple title.
    And also I don't even get why they put a plaza world when all the game is "Join a room and play"
    "We want, we want" is all we are asking multiple times. But RF is such a small game... well... the NA version though..
    NA version is most likley surviving then living to be a REAL game then GF.
    With one GM (Gms in RF) its difficult to maintain and balance a game such as this that still has bugs and glitches. An incomplete game.
    Yet. I still am in love with this game. All my high school years was just playing this game and i continue playing, but not as much like in OGP.
    RF has such a unique gameplay and the way it looks also attracts me. Even the community (even if its bad) still keeps me having a competitive feeling which is how hours are spent in gameplay.

I'm sorry for making such a long thread. I never thought I would make something like this and probably it is a repetitive thread as i have seen people go "Repeat thread #210398120938" on the comment section, lol.

Again RF is great, but a very small game. Asking something big to something small takes a while or maybe will never happen. < my point.

Hope people don't hate but if they do. I understand : 3

2. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

: 3

Stimuli likes this.
  3. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

TL:dr

akai99, tamirtov and YinYan like this.
  4. Stimuli

Stimuli Well-Known Member

5. RigamortisJr

RigamortisJr Active Member

Idk but after reading the first paragraph I didn't bother finishing it.
    But if you said anything about us expecting too much , I'm gonna have to disagree with you.
    This game had good updates back in OGP with good events and spenders and everything.
    They could literally redo all of the OGP events and spenders and this game would be better.

YinYan and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. YinYan

YinYan Active Member

I agree with you. Full on agree. But Not sure if a company like this wants to follow OGP's way haha. But i mean. You do want this game to change? if not lol no worry.

7. RigamortisJr

RigamortisJr Active Member

I want the game to live but I know it won't.
    Yes men are on forums trying to tell everybody to appreciate this bs they serving us.

akai99 likes this.
  8. YinYan

YinYan Active Member

Understandable. I wasn't saying to appreciate this game as it is. lol.
    I mean I definitely liked this game back when it was OGP. But this is now and well... idk. mixed feelings of this game. Haha

9. MayFire

MayFire Clean Up Crew

Just holding on to this game by a thread, only thing keeps me playing is my guild. We've known each other for a long time, and that's the only way I have fun. While my guildies are still playing I'll occasionally drop 15$ for some new items. This game is being ran by chimps, they have no idea the gold mine they struck but continued to settle for coal. If you noticed, this game has had servers almost all over the world. Korea, North America, Germany, Japan, Europe but they all eventually closed because hosts couldn't do much because the devs (Nimonix) **'d it all up for everyone. ElSword is so popular because the devs even fly out players to suggest content, and how to improve the game, they tell their player-base what their plans are, and what they're working on, and they receive input. These chimps (nimonix) just click away and releases sht items/content that nobody asked for.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Usahi and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

HumoLoco af.

Wasabi and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  11. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. Fossil

Fossil Member

We can only sit and watch what happens to this old friend that took $300 from me

13. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

idk really, I only play a bit, and thats because friends, other then that, I'd drop it..

14. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Yup

It's mainly a pvp game

15. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

MayFire likes this.
  16. Mockery

Mockery Well-Known Member

if i werent venting my aggression out on this game
    id be on the streets given pitches stitches

tamirtov likes this.
  17. Gohono

Gohono Member

Ive been playing RF for 7 years now, and honestly I had little to no problems with OGP. They did plenty of events to keep things fresh and the large community made the game much more playable, albeit there were plenty of trolls. It should have never left OGP to begin with, but that was Nimonix's "response" for the backlash it got from the community, only to do EXACTLY what the community didn't want on both hosts after that. They lost plenty of players after OGP and could/did have lost even more after GC if not for the relatively smooth transfer( why wasn't this done the first time? absolutely f**king ridiculous). I've seen the game I came to love turn into a joke because of its developers and partially its community. The community I cant fully blame cause some people find bad in every situation. But Nimonix has done little to nothing to please its NA community and its destroying the game. LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN CONSUMERS NIMONIX, WE ARE PART OF WHAT KEEPS YOU AFLOAT!!

18. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

Rare mechanics, but **** staffing and support.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  19. Gohono

Gohono Member

I wonder if OGP understands how much they messed up the game doing some stupid crap like that. Honestly, that 10k astros thing or whatever was stupid as hell, and even then items obtained before that was given could have been transferred.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.