Q/A for GameMaster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoRieNTeS, Jun 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Iegend

Iegend Member

was hoping this server as going to be m33 max.

2. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

same for me i gonna quited this sht soon:) is annoing to play

3. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Sweet theyre making god levels :D

4. beathoven

beathoven Member

Lol this Game isnt Even 70% complete when you look at Korea and you Talk about nangin and g4 even korea doesnt have these.we dont even have mounts yet m33 war held in wrong arena proving ground bugged abyss 2 not working and many more stuff... just hilarious

Rhoewyth likes this.
  5. Toxin

Toxin New Member

Was supposed to be, this versions done, brace for people bitching about the grind and exp rates again once they come back.

6. xZliman

xZliman New Member

Hi GM's,

I got some questions that need to be answered please

Q : Why are you going for pay 2 win game with the current patch? You'll lose so many people.
    A :

Q :What about the people who don't want to spend money and still have a fun game?
    A :

My opinion
    I know you guys need to be paid but don't do it that way. Sell for example cosmetics for RP don't sell in game items that get people overpowered over other players. This is important for the future of the game. The game needs to be healthy. Most of the people will quit because they're not having fun because of the pay to win aspect.

Thanks in advance

SubZero

Iegend and Rhoewyth like this.
  7. BAAAAzz

BAAAAzz Member

when it arrives this faction ?

8. Enc0reZ

Enc0reZ New Member

Q: Are we getting 2x EXP Event on Weekends?

9. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

problem is no1 want to put god level here to many ppl want m33 but you think he care about what people want? if he get money for us because we pay alot of money he never care for that you just waste time for wait to see what he do.

10. Glauber2008

Glauber2008 New Member

I'm from Brazil and I do not know the times of the wars here

11. Iegend

Iegend Member

Y
    You should make your own thread buddy.

TrapGodJay likes this.
  12. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

but umm "Lastly, the developers have committed that all upcoming patches will be solely exclusive to differentiate 12Sky2 Classic from the previous version and guarantees that you are going to be blown away in the re-imagined world of extreme Martial Arts combat in Ancient China."

soooooo we're NOT getting god levels right? Because then this "SGData" guy would be wasting his time on something that goes against your server goals. How would he need time to dev that anyways? Becausee it's definitely something that's always been a part of a 12s2 server, it's not exclusive whatsoever.

"Now the developers have united once again to release the most updated version called “12Sky2 Classic” with exclusive contents and “never before seen” bonus features to keep your momentum rolling!"
    "After conducting years of research and various case studies, they are now releasing this expanded version to achieve a uniqueness, while keeping the nostalgic features of the original 12Sky."

Which servers did you possibly do a case study on that didn't have G lvls? Because the servers I've ever played always introduced them. How will these G lvls possibly be "Unique" or "Never before seen" because we've seen them in at least 5 other servers, at least, for each of us lmao. Are there going to be an insane amount of things being released with it that you're just waiting to surprise us with....? Vague confirmations work just fine.

13. xZliman

xZliman New Member

I did bro someone has put my question in here without telling me.