Man RedFox is too cheap...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by moMo0, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

LOL!

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

<3
    but i am still alive lol

Bzm him for what? If he hates mexican then i can bzm him so hard.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  3. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

We haven't got what we wanted or needed since transfer and I dont think the 3 new players you seen since transfer(who probably quit in a week) justify all these crappy events.

4. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

Better than not getting nothng after 50 games be grateful

5. RigamortisJr

RigamortisJr Active Member

The yes-men don't seem to think that.
    They think that we should be grateful for the bs they serve us.

6. MayFire

MayFire Clean Up Crew

A lot of people say "be grateful". Lmfao sdfu, be grateful for these mediocre events? Nimonix is in charge of releasing new content. RedFox has the ability to make their own events at will. That means they can satisfy all our needs through events, like releasing old rares or w/e. They have the GM tools. No I won't be grateful for these sht events. Too many of you guys are conformists, no wonder we never get what we need/want, you bend over and take it with no questions asked.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  7. ToySoldier

ToySoldier Active Member

How is it a positive that we can tryouts scrolls before purchasing when we were able to do that 5 years ago?
    Trash event
    Medals are still hard to come by
    Less than 300 people play and company has done nothing to increase the population or find a way to use the Rinne Tensei justu to revive dead niggas

Man wtf

This game has been borderline trash for 5 years. I regret purchasing CC and that's the only reason I'm still here. I shoulda just died with the rest of the old gen

8. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

LMAO

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  9. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

What can us players do though? People will still spend money on the damn game anyways. Our suggestions pretty much go nowhere. All you can do now is accept the game as it is.

We all know the developers don't really care too much for the game as you can tell by the updates. We've been saying the game has so much potential for what, six years now? By now everyone should realize the game will probably be the same 5 years from now. There doesn't seem to be any major updates or overhauls coming anytime soon. Remember that Q&A, what came of it? That Q&A occurred sometime in June/July. One year has passed and what actually got implemented? Besides the carat items, absolutely nothing.

Redfox doesn't know what to do with the game as evidenced by the cancer boxes being in the shop again. The events Redfox do have are catered only to the few new players who join. Redfox has the wrong goals. They should seriously consider making events for the majority of the community who transfered from GamesCampus.

Fraud likes this.
  10. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Nimonix Q&A

Q: What will be the biggest thing we can expect in season 5? What'll makes it so different from the other seasons?
    A: AI Battle Mode, Auto-fishing, Quest Revision, Mini Games, etc… and we are currently working on more contents for latter release so stay tuned!

Q: Is RF really going to steam?
    A: No tangible schedule has confirmed yet. However, we are aiming to launch within this year.

Q: Players are really wanting a graphic update. Can we expect to see one in our upcoming updates?
    A: Graphic update could cost major in-game lag issues so we are not willing to update it unless we found a firm solution to avoid the lagging issues.

Q: What kind if content can we expect for Rumble Fighter in the next 2 years? Combat revamp, new game and boss modes?
    A: We are currently preparing new contents including scrolls, ExoCore, New Boss Modes, User Friendly UI features, etc… However, we do not have actual release dates of them yet.

Q: What do you look for in suggestions?
    A: We seek out for ideas that are eligible to apply in the game and how the items will boost users' participation.

Q: Can we expect to see RFNA catching up with Gem Fighter? Map wise
    A: Our team will gladly update maps based on users' suggestion & request. Thus please list up maps that are most anticipated to release for US service.

Q: What other themes can we expect to see from scrolls and exos?
    A: We'll be focusing to release scrolls & ExoCores based on users' suggestion for awhile.

Q: When will we see more Android and shaman class clothing and exocores?
    A: We are brainstorming the ideas towards Android and Shaman classes but no tangible plans haven't determined yet.

Q: Any plans for Android class?
    A: Not only Android but we are currently working on updates towards all classes. However, no actual plans have been finalized yet so stay tuned!

Q: Any possibility to convert CC scrolls into Carat?
    A: The conversion is possible but we don't have any plan to convert it soon.

Q: Any Auction related content update rather than Trading system?
    A: We are currently brainstorming to implement Trading System but no details have been confirmed so far. Sorry no Auction House.

Q: Level up rewards after reaching at 25?
    A: Sorry. No level up related rewards will be added.

Q: Any graphic enhancement plans?
    A: We are planning to update in-game graphics once we find solution to avoid lagging issues caused by its graphic update.

Q: Users have suggested to transfer to My Plaza upon log-in. Would it be possible to create the feature?
    A: Sorry. No plans for it.

Q: Any additional camera angles in-game?
    A: Since the game foundations are being created long time ago, it is hard to add additional camera angles solely.

Q: Any plans where users can set options (such as inactivate X item while Y item being active etc…) upon create room?
    A: Possible to create but not too soon

Q: Any UI function updates in near future?
    A: Possible to create but not too soon

Q: Can "Gem Level" upgrade upon character level upgrade possibly reapply in game?
    A: If many users request the feature, we'll be glad to reapply. However, the feature itself will be different than the previous version.

Fraud likes this.
  11. xTlRex

xTlRex Clean Up Crew

I think you should calm down. Don't get mad over a game rofl..
    First of all, Rumble Fighter, Gem fighter, etc. work with Nimonix. Which means that Nimonix make a new item, send it to the game hoster, in fact RedFox and then they make up the events, right?
    So it's not really that bad. True, I don't personally like this update but why hate on them when it's not really their fault?
    I'll leave you there, think about the question I've asked you above.

12. ToySoldier

ToySoldier Active Member

Well if they make the events, then it is their fault...

13. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

Why does no one ask the blunt real questions like "why do you treat non Asian servers like garbage" or if not that why just NA

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. Antifact

Antifact Member

Just wait till ISIS bombs the HQ....

No but srsly they don't care about our players, they wanna get money and get laid with the she-males.
    If they only did something to make this game actually better, instead of giving us some **** scrolls/Exo's and cancer box (while this game is getting more cancerous with every update lol).."Just like my English".
    Did they even release clothing on Redfox?
    I can tell u, with this rate this game is gonna end very soon (If not this year)it is.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  15. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

It's Nimonix. They are running out of companies who will host their game. So every host switch makes them more anxious and desperate to milk this game as much as possible. This is nothing new. Quit your whining.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.