Umm.. Wonder Why No New Member Joins....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zyrtec, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zyrtec

Zyrtec Member

Damn Rumble Fighter Its been like so many years and "First Loading" is still a thing..I swear a lot of New Member downloaded RumbleFighter and deleted it right away because If they get into the game and they wont load so they will exit out the app And uninstall.

Stimuli, Ripmaskedman and tamirtov like this.
  2. Gohono

Gohono Member

This has been a LOOOOONG running issue, I don't understand why it hasn't been fixed lol. It's like our number one blatant bug in this game and after almost a decade it still exists

3. Gohono

Gohono Member

They HAVE to be aware of this issue, either they cant find a solution and wont tell us or they refuse to acknowledge the issue and wont tell us. They must be absolute **** at running their company from overseas

4. gillbaby

gillbaby Member

man are ppl still on this its 2016 guys if your still having trouble first loading then invest in a better comp or in better internet service so tired of people blaming the game ill admit the servers arnt always great but first load is not a problem if your using a decent comp my laptop is from 09 and still runs win 7 and rf great so get rekt and fix yo sht.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. Vizzypoo

Vizzypoo New Member

This guy obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. :/

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  6. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

Are you actually dumb

HumoLoco and Vizzypoo like this.
  7. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

If a new player joins hey won't feel welcomed , just get roasted like everyone does everyone else

8. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

A bit of this hold some truth. Whenever I play RF at college(has great internet)during my break. It never has to first load. I can go straight into a game and it'll take literally a sec to connect. Everything else him talking about needing a good computer is false though lol. Even players with good computer will run into first load.

Not even close to a decade. More like 3-4 yrs maybe

9. ToySoldier

ToySoldier Active Member

Having to first load has only been a problem for me on redfox. I literally have to go to survival in order to load the game. This was never a problem on OGP or even GC when I played for a month.

As for new people, honestly, the game died when OGP gave up its rights to RF. It's the truth and we have to admit it. New people didn't show up on GC. You still had some ppl play, but mostly everyone quit or went inactive. OGP was much larger. Redfox has no noticeable games. OGP spawned Cabal, Lost Saga, and RF. 2 out of the 3 have been very successful after leaving OGP

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I haven't had a 1st load problem in over 5 years regardless of which computer I've played RF on. New members don't play because our current generation of gamers has extreme difficulty not judging something before theyve played it and the ones that do give RF a shot are usually ran off by our community that is even more toxic than league of legends players.

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

If we want new players more, then we need to gather new players that they can play together in the beginner channel.

Gohono likes this.
  12. Gohono

Gohono Member

This game has been around since 07 I believe, 9 years. I've been first loading since I started in 08

13. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

Maybe cuz ur pc is sht?

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Step1: Click your 10/20 load-outs then close it
    Step2: Press enter to open your chat bar then close it
    Step3: Click Menu - Training

Why do people even complain about such a simple 3-step process? .-. Kids these days don't know about the struggles gamers went thru with games in the 90s and early 2000s.

15. Abrac

Abrac Well-Known Member

I joined in GC era in late 2014 so now you know one more person that has Jones GC and still plays lol ;)

16. ToySoldier

ToySoldier Active Member

It's honestly really sad that we do not really have a new generation of players. Everyone before 2012 could arguably be considered the Old Gen now since the game is nearly 9 years old. But how many players that have started since then are playing? Maybe some from 2012-2014. From 2014-present, none. It's ridiculous.

17. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

Because it's 2016 and people shouldn't have to do roundabout ******** in order to play the game?????

Vizzypoo likes this.
  18. gillbaby

gillbaby Member

l
    lol rlly then plz sir elighten me let me hear a bit of yr wisdom on this subject instead of ******* irrelvent comments

19. gillbaby

gillbaby Member

are u ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.